Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

yeah I know I can concieve but have no clue if I can actually carry it...my mom had issues with fertility....she tried for years and had several mcs.... She adopted my bro, then got pregnant with me 4 years later..My mom also has no idea why she couldnt carry because they didnt really do the testing then that they do now...My dr told me I have to have to MC before they will even consider testing and chemicals apparently dont count...I also have A- blood so I have to get a needle as soon as I conceive or else my body could reject the baby if it has + blood

Who knew it would be that complicated hey? Not only do they tell you when you are in school that if you have unprotected sex any day in your cycle you WILL get pregnant, but they tell you if you get pregnant you will have a baby. Before I started TTC, MC was a rare horror but now it seems so common. I feel like I know you guys on the thread and I've seen quite a few get BFP's then MC. It hits me surprisingly hard- obviously not as hard as the woman its happening to but it just kinda brings it close to home. For me, a chemical is a MC, its just as many dashed hopes and dreams only sooner rather than later. My mum got pregnant with me at 19 and went on to have four other girls! I was a bit of a tearaway when I was younger and I know a lot of people assumed I would end up being a teenage mum. I'm hoping I get my BFP soon so I can turn around and say HA! see I did it all properly! Rather than just not being able.....

I also have A- blood! My OH is O+ so I'd need the antiD shot too but I wouldn't have it until further on in the pregnancy I think.

Yea i think it is a common thing, I always have in the back of my mind what if? I'd be devastated if I did have a problem but think it's best to try and remain positive! How far away from testing are u this month? I'm trying to distract myself for now lol. I have a digital test at home but don't plan on using it until iv used another one first. It seems so final seeing "not pregnant" clear as day!!! Xxx

Sorry girls my post seems to be behind it keeps updating after iv posted my message! When you are a teenager and for me before my wedding I was soo worried about getting pregnant, and I was always taking my pill and over cautious and now we r ttc and u read all about it, it seems that it isn't as easy they make out! How there are so many accidental and unwanted pregnancies is beyond me! Xxx

I had only heard of mc when I was younger cause I knew of a few girls that got pregnant young and lost it.. Then before I got preg my bf had a miscarriage..

How come you wouldn't get the shot until later in the pregnancy? When I first started bleeding with my last pregnancy they thought if I got the shot then it might save the pregnancy.. They Gave it to me the next day, then I had an ultra sound and there was no hb.. So they said it was a chromosomal defect.

P.s still no af for me.. I didn't test today but I will be tomorrow... Couldn't handle a bfn today... Today is my angels due date :cry:

Aww babe can't even really imagine what that must feel like! :hugs: Soon you will have a lil brother or sister for your angel and it will ease the pain although you will never forget.

Erm I don't think they usually give you the antiD injection in your first pregnancy until you're about 12 weeks, and even that isn't so much to protect the current pregnancy but subsequent ones because you only become sensitised once your blood has mixed with the baby's. How far along were you when you had your MC?

Hi, i don't know if i belong on this thread, but here i go anyway...
me and my dh have been ttc for 10 months, my dr says i should be fine because my periods are so regular and i am not consistent enough for temping and charting everyday (and my dr said that would lead to more stress for me) so i used clearblue easy opk kit this cycle (on his recommendation) and i tested + on Friday, 9.16.11. we bd'ed 9.14.11, 9.16.11 and 9.19.11 (we were too tired on 9.17 and 9.18 and i know that probably ruined our chances)
anyway, i still want to be positive and feel good about this cycle so here i go again with symptom researching, spotting, etc., becoming obsessed like i usually do during my 2wws.
has anyone o'ed near or around the same?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315026000z5z28z14.png

:cry::cry::cry::cry:totally gutted

Looks like I will be joining you girls again. Ended up spending Saturday night in the ER. Fiance took it REAL hard. I have seen him in tears before but I have never seen/heard him cry the way he did that night.

Ticked at the world right now but we want to try again as soon as we are able.

Aww im so sorry to hear this. :hugs: :hugs:

OMG! That took bloomin ages to catch up on everything on here.

First of all I'd like to send big hugs to POAS - so sorry about your loss:hugs:

Stay positive everyone, hope there are some more:bfp: to come.

I'm 6 weeks now and my boobs have grown to epic proportions already! :wacko: Other than that I am sooooooo tired, I want to sleep all the time but I start a new job in a few weeks and I have an exam to revise for (plus the kids and my other job to keep me busy in between).

I will continue to stalk away at this thread, so here's lots of dust for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

X X X

Hey butterfly!! Nice to see u!! Glad to see your still popping in!! When do u go for your first scan?

Asfm- still no af and bfn this morning ... On cd 38 :shrug:

OMG! That took bloomin ages to catch up on everything on here.

First of all I'd like to send big hugs to POAS - so sorry about your loss:hugs:

Stay positive everyone, hope there are some more:bfp: to come.

I'm 6 weeks now and my boobs have grown to epic proportions already! :wacko: Other than that I am sooooooo tired, I want to sleep all the time but I start a new job in a few weeks and I have an exam to revise for (plus the kids and my other job to keep me busy in between).

I will continue to stalk away at this thread, so here's lots of dust for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

X X X

hey Butterfly! Great to hear everything is going good. Thanks for the dust :kiss:

Skeet, are you gonna go docs soon to see if they can shed some light on the matter?

Hi wishhopelove! So you are testing around the 30th?

Any more news from any more ladies??

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Since I o'd late.. I'll probably wait until next week.. If she's not hear by Monday then I will.. I keep getting the odd bit of slightest tinge of brown in my cm ( sorry tmi) so not sure if it's af trying to show her face or what :shrug:

Well I'm out for this month:( The witch appeared last night! Babydust to everyone else! xx

Since I o'd late.. I'll probably wait until next week.. If she's not hear by Monday then I will.. I keep getting the odd bit of slightest tinge of brown in my cm ( sorry tmi) so not sure if it's af trying to show her face or what :shrug:

Hmmmm if you remember, Wilsley had that for ages before she got her BFP?

Well I'm out for this month:( The witch appeared last night! Babydust to everyone else! xx

:hugs: Sorry hun

BabyD, whats happening with u?

pretty much the same as skeet babe...just with out the spotting. keep getting faint faint test but there looks like evaps. horrible waiting game!!

they say tww its more like four weeks wait lol limbo land just sucks lol

hey girls....the witch got me ...im out

But i did start my SOY last night!! im super freaking pumped for this cycle!!

hey girls....the witch got me ...im out

But i did start my SOY last night!! im super freaking pumped for this cycle!!

hey hun, sorry she got you, hopfully the soy will help you for the next month, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->