Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Oh God I just wanna hurry up and ovulate already!!! It's my birthday next month. I want a birthday BFP!!!!

Lol .. I just want to know what's going on with me!!! Either af or bfp!! Well I would kind of like af to wait until tomorrow cause I get to see oh tonight :)

Oh God I just wanna hurry up and ovulate already!!! It's my birthday next month. I want a birthday BFP!!!!

oh fingers crossed you catch eggy. :happydance: :happydance:

how old you gonna be scorpio?

Lol .. I just want to know what's going on with me!!! Either af or bfp!! Well I would kind of like af to wait until tomorrow cause I get to see oh tonight :)

ditto my dear big ditto lolol come on bfp bfp

TWENTY SIX!!!:wacko: I can't quite believe it. I remember on my 5th birthday thinking 5, that's a decent age, I'm finally getting somewhere. How did I get here?! I always thought I'd have a kid by now but as it is I think I'm the perfect age to start. I just hope it happens quickly so I'm 27 when I have it, not 28!!!!

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd post an update.. I caved and poas which got me
A clear not pregnant :( however as I think I ovulated late I think it's too early anyway! And am I right in thinking that digitals are not very sensitive either?? Currently I am incredibly bloated, slightly tender boobs, mainly when I lean or lie on them, and today I seem to have more creamy lotion like and watery cm. Thoughts? How's everyone else doing? Xxx

Hey Bex, yeah digitals aren't the most sensitive tests out there. And like you said if you ovulated later then you're too early to test. I know it's still gutting tho :dohh: Did you BD around the time of your later ovulation? xx

Are you allowed to TTC again straight away POAS or you gotta wait for the results from your bloods 1st? xx

Hey Bex, yeah digitals aren't the most sensitive tests out there. And like you said if you ovulated later then you're too early to test. I know it's still gutting tho :dohh: Did you BD around the time of your later ovulation? xx

Yea since last weekend in august we have made sure we bd every other day without fail and iv been making sure I don't get up after and try to lift my hips on a pillow and let gravity do it's job and help the swimmers haha! Who knew it would be so complicated! Has a very vivid dream last night that I took a test (first response) and it was a very obvious positive! Quite depressing when u wake up and realise it's a dream but I'm hoping it is some sort of sign! My next test I buy will be first response.. Starting to take a disliking to clear blue! Xxx

Oh scorpio you are still so young!! I'm 28 abd turn 29 in November .. I always figured that I would be preg by the time I was 30..

You WILL be Skeet!!! In fact you will have a baby in your arms by the time you are 30!!!! xx

Oh u r all really young - I'm 32, 33 in November & still trying for number 1!
Oh well, what will be, will be! Xx

Oh u r all really young - I'm 32, 33 in November & still trying for number 1!
Oh well, what will be, will be! Xx

how long you been ttc for hun? x

My husband & I have been together 9-yrs, married 2-yrs & started TTC 16-months ago! But I got diagnosed with high prolactin due to a pituitary tumour in March this year. The high prolactin was upsetting my ovaries & I wasn't ovulating, so we lost 9-months. I then had treatment & in May got my first AF in a year! We got the green light to start trying again in August having had 4 regular 27-day cycles.

Then this month - well who knows what is going on! U think u r getting somewhere but then mother nature has other ideas! It's crazy how I spent my twenties desperately trying to not get pregnant & now all this!

Oh well! How r u doing? Any updates? Xx

Well hopefully its just an off cycle for you ...and you enver know you might get your bfp yet!!

I still have no af, still cramping and was super bloated and gassy yesterday.... I didnt test this morning but will again tomorrow... I dont even have my hopes up anymore I just think my body is messing with me

jeaz Skelleron sorry to hear you went through all of that, what a total nightmare eh, so really this is your 4 months ttc(with no troubles)...hopefully this month is just a fluke as we all have upside down cycles...fingers crossed for you xx

I'm doing good thanks hun, part from stuck in the unknown, but getting to the point like you skeet where i'm not expecting bfp anymore just waiting for af now!! because i got another set of +opks this month ive either ovulated on the 30th and something is wrong or i didnt catch eggy and my cycle is playing up..or i ovulated around the 14th and the hcg level is way to low to pick up!! totally just :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:.

i just cant believe how many women this month are having such late cycles..its crazy. normally i see like one or two but i think so far theres been about 9 if that more whos cycle is messing around..:wacko:

Yeah no kidding..I was just down talking to my office supervisor and I was mentioning my cycle being out of wack and 9 days late... She said her cycles and and a few of the other ladies cycles have been off...My office supervisor has been getting hers every other week..while the rest of the ladies are all 4-6 days late...and there is no way they are preg...its messed!!!

jeaz..there must be something to do with this month in to why so many are messed up! very very weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->