Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Nice to meet you jen the bodybuilder :) (your little icon)

ha ha ha not really!! Just feel tough today!!! Been told to F@#k off by 2 kids at work already!! That never happens...oh well figure I"ll go for the hat trick!!

oh how lovely, kids to day are just so sweet :wacko:..not!!

what do you do?

Hi Lynsey, Jenn & Jessica,
I'm Zoe!
Thank u for all making this time easier & making me smile Xx

Ladies i'm out...:witch: got me today!! CD1 nice and fresh!! Will be using OPK's this time round.

:dust:

hey scorpio..your name is Jenn and your a scorpio??

Cherry- sorry hun...hopeflully next cyce is better

6DPO and VERY tearful- anyone else had this?:cry: Don't know if I'm just a bit tired. This is also the first month I had a little spot (TMI) around ovulation time so I'm really hoping that was it.:blush:

HSG is awaiting me after this cycle and no more clomid- feel like they just got the dosage right and now I'm being hit with something else and another 3 month waiting list :bike:

How is everyone else feeling? FX'd for more BFP's soon! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ha it's weird to finally see your names (except Jessica, I kinda figured that was it). I'll probably still think of you by your usernames. It's hard for this old dog to learn new tricks!!!

I'm Lori.

lol I will probably end up sticking with user names too lol..knowing me I'll forget the names lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->