Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hi Ladies

I'm sorry to let you know that I miscarried earlier this week. OH and I are absolutely devastated. :cry: I obviously wont be trying for a bit while me body gets back to normal, but I will be following all of your progress, and hope to see some more BFPs on here soon!

I'm gutted for you babe :hugs: so, so sorry...

I hope you recover quickly :flower:

Bmibaby: well it’s a good thing that you have no :af: yet. Its not over until the :witch: shows her face. Fingers gross hun. :dust:

Jrscorpio8 yes indeed :wohoo: lets hope it is our :bfp: it would be wonderrrrfull!!!!
Ohhhh I see ya had a good party last night hee hee you will be okay trust me.

Srbjbex :cry: o my goodness. I am so sorry for your loss :cry: I will pray that you and DH will over come this and one day will be able to jump back in the ring of things. Hope you feel better as days goes on. Reading you comment you seem to appear in good spirits. Hang in there and thanks also for me good wishes for our :bfp:’s one day too. :hugs:

Srbjex- so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: here for you if you want to talk at all.. Hope oh is giving u lots of hugs

Srbjex--I am so sorry. I had the same thing happen this month as well. It's so heartbreaking. Take some time for yourselves and we'll be here when it's time for you to start trying again.

Srbjex- I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

35-smiling- thanks Still no AF but BFN this morning. Today is CD30 when AF usually comes on CD26 with 50mg Clomid What is going on????????

Skeet- you are so much more patient than me. I'm already frustrated. ](*,)

Hey ladies..how are we all? what did you all do the weekend?

Srbjex- I'm so sorry for your loss hun, i hope you both are doing ok..sending you lots of hugs xx

jen..omg still no sign no nothing? jeaz your cycle is playing with you bigtime. when was the last time you tested?

as for me well, Hopefully af will be done by tomorrow then can move on towards the big O.... :) my weekend was good, part from my little legs has come down with a chest injection, when docs first thing this morning been given some antibiotics and cough meds so hopefully with a little vicks aswell he will be fine in couple of days...pooor bubba he want eat ,want sleep, looks so uncomfortable..!!

part from that just been enjoying the heatwave over here, been way to hot :) xx

Oh Linsey I hope little man is up and running about soon. Jen what the heck is going on? I'm banging my head on the wall for you.

Well thinking I ovulated the other day got in a bunch of BDing so I guess we'll have to wait and see. This is my last week of work before the wedding. I want Friday to be here already!!!!!

I tested on the weekend before I went to the amusement park.. I've decided I'll just test whenever I'm going to do something that could be risky.. So I will probably test this weekend again since I'm heading up to the cottage and wouldnt mind a drink or 2

Poas you must be getting so excited!!! I hope you get a bfp for your wedding present!!

Lynsey- can't believe af is still around!! Hopefully she ends soon so you can start bding.. So jealous of your heat wave!! We froze at the amusement park on Saturday! Your poor boy, sucks that he is sick especially with the nice weather you are having :(

Hey jen will you go back to the docs again next week? they might send you for a scan?? could you off missed a month? i hope you do go docs to find out whats going on :)

little man is a tiny bit better today, he didnt sleep atall last nigt so hopefully today he wll sleep abit more, have only given him milk as he want eat anything else. poor little man he just looks so weak, im used to him running around playing...little sausage :)

well it looks like the witch has finally gone whoop whoop which is cd9 looking to O around the 17th....which is ageeessssssss away...but atleast i have a ruff date to when i will ovulate :)

lots of baby dust too us all xx
xx

Glad to hear the little guy is a bit better today!!

I envy you that your o date is coming up!!!

My dr told me to come back in a month!! I'll be testing this weekend if af isn't here.. I do have cramps today so maybe she is on her way :shrug: I also woke up this morning with a stupid cold!! I'm not impressed lol.. I'm so busy at work I can't even afford to take a day off and rest :(

Jen sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather. Congrats on your cramps I think? Hopefully it means you figure out where you're at. I think a spa day is in order for all of us. I know I could use a little pampering and you all deserve some as well.

humm cramps jen? what kind of cramps? that could be anything..baby? af? i just hope theres a little bean in there being a little bugger thats why your getting cramps :)

such an anoying place to be in, so i hope it hurrys up and shows either way hun, sorry that your so stuck in this :hugs:

i think everyone i speak to has either got a cold or know someone thats has, there must be so much crap in the air for so mant people to get, hope u feel better soon chick :)

Jen sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather. Congrats on your cramps I think? Hopefully it means you figure out where you're at. I think a spa day is in order for all of us. I know I could use a little pampering and you all deserve some as well.

spa day? oh yes please...if only i could just swim across the pond and join you lol x

Srbjex- I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

35-smiling- thanks Still no AF but BFN this morning. Today is CD30 when AF usually comes on CD26 with 50mg Clomid What is going on????????

Skeet- you are so much more patient than me. I'm already frustrated. ](*,)

wow your prob going to be 5 days late then...if it continues to be no :bfp: I know it happen to me sometimes when I was on clomid. its pushed me down 5 days then the next cycle it was back to normal. odd I know. but I still hope its a hint of :baby:. Its still not over until the :witch: shows her face.:coffee: :dust:

Lol cramps turned into nothing .. Now af less and a cold.. Lol .. I'll test this weekend probably Friday.. Not hopeful though ..

Lol do u ladies think maybe af will show up 8 days from now when she was supposed to this month? Is that what happens when u skip a month??

She might Hun but then she might not, unfortunately it's just a waiting game! If she shows then u would have skipped a month, if she don't then make sure u definitely go doctors :) what a nightmare for you. You must be going mentally crazy with this... Really hope something shows soon xx

Thanks lynsey!! Oddly enough I'm not really going crazy anymore.. I'm actually very unstressed about it.. The only thing that freaks me out is not knowing when I'm due for af now

waiting for af is long as it is, let alown being a month late and still waiting :wacko: fingers crossed this weekend will be a good one for you hun :hugs:

I used to have a very irregular cycle. You never know then when AF shows all depends on when you ovulate. It's frustrating but you can't really predict anything. Especially frustrating if you are used to a regular cycle. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->