Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks poas and lynsey.. Atleast oh and I are getting lots of bding in.. Oh I forgot to tell u all.. He's finally off all his medication so his drive is back in full force!! Hopefully if I didn't ovulate before we catch the egg at sone point during this month! I'll test tomorrow morning and will update you ladies! Where is everyone at in their cycles now? I know lynsey is getting ready to o.. But what about the rest!! Poas.. Smiling..????

I have no clue. Since the miscarriage I'm not 100% sure but I did get a +OPK last week and judging by CM I think I'm probably 5 dpo. But who really knows? It seems like that;s the way it's going. What this means for me? AF during honeymoon unless we caught an egg. Also it looks like thundershowers for our honeymoon. We'll be on a cruise so we can just stay in ane eat. Normally I wouldn't care about the weather on my honeymoon but if AF shows then that'll be a crappy combo. Fingers crossed.

I CAVED IN AND :test:

:saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:

I AM SO READY FOR THIS I AM I AM I AM

IS WAY EARLY BUT KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSS:blush:

Click on my Journal....:cloud9: or https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/461509-kenneshas-journal.html#post13237777

Poas- hopefully you end up with nice weather and af stays far away!! I've been told that you are very fertile after an mc .. Fingers crossed for you!!

Smiling- I see a line!!! :happydance: what colour is it in real life? Hard to tell in the pic

Jen- feeling tired is a great sign!!! When are u testing?

I CAVED IN AND :test:

:saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:

I AM SO READY FOR THIS I AM I AM I AM

IS WAY EARLY BUT KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSS:blush:

Click on my Journal....:cloud9:

:happydance: Hell Yeah that's a BFP!!! Congrats babe :flower:

Jen- feeling tired is a great sign!!! When are u testing?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I have just started Uni and it is a shock to the system so that is probably why I am so tired but this tiredness is so extreme like its abnormal how knackered I am!!! One thing different this month is my CM, I got the normal creamy/sticky postOv stuff but every now and then I'm getting like a watery gush. OK yuck I hope I am preg now otherwise it's embarrassing I just told you that!!

I think I'll do an IC tomorrow cos I'll be 10dpo. Let's hope I follow in Smiling's footsteps!!

Good luck testin tomorrow :dust:

Afm- :bfn: again bur I kind of figured that..
I had a funny dream last night.. I took a hpt and the result was "no rodeo" :haha: it was so weird!! Guess I dreamed of poas because when I awoke I had to pee so bad!!!

hello girls how has everyone been??
i feel like iv been away for forever!!

well im on my first cycle using soy, still havent ovulated yet but its still too early for me to get worried

Poas- hopefully you end up with nice weather and af stays far away!! I've been told that you are very fertile after an mc .. Fingers crossed for you!!

Smiling- I see a line!!! :happydance: what colour is it in real life? Hard to tell in the pic

Pink

Skeet9924: yeah you do?? The colour is Pink. Today the line is a bit darker but its getting there. I did say I will :test: again Saturday but getting too excited :rofl: I just hope I can hold out telling my husband until all is in the clear.

Jrscorpio8: your next! :wohoo: thanks a bunch I sure hope it’s a keeper! Good luck with you too! Fingers cross! Use your first morning Wee wee lol :dust:

yay smiling! Darker is better, Have you thought of confirming with a digi. That's what I did last month. Took one cheapy wasn't sure what I saw. Took another, didn't believe what I saw. Took the digi which said pregnant. Couldn't believe it. Too bad it didn't stick but who knows maybe this month???????

Icca so good to have you back!

Negative 10miu test yesterday and big temp drop this morning so think I'm out again. I'm starting to feel really disheartened. I know this is only my 3rd cycle and there are lots of ladies who have been trying longer but I still can't help feeling crap. I'm doing everything right so what more can I do?!? I feel like there is something wrong with me :(

Negative 10miu test yesterday and big temp drop this morning so think I'm out again. I'm starting to feel really disheartened. I know this is only my 3rd cycle and there are lots of ladies who have been trying longer but I still can't help feeling crap. I'm doing everything right so what more can I do?!? I feel like there is something wrong with me :(

awww try not to feel so sad hun, when is af meant to be due?? we all feel this way at the moment hun, it will happen just keep trying and dont give up :hugs: :hugs:

awww try not to feel so sad hun, when is af meant to be due?? we all feel this way at the moment hun, it will happen just keep trying and dont give up :hugs: :hugs:

Cheers hun, the witch's ETA is Wednesday. I won't give up, I don't think I could!

Hey girls nothing for me yet.. I figured coming up to the cottage would make af show as she seems to always like to ruin my time up here.. But nope no sign.. I thi k she either got lost on her way to Canada or forgot about me :shrug:

Smiling- do a digi!!

Scorpio- don't feel too frustrated most women ( not sure of the percentage but it's high) don't get preg till almost a year of ttc.. I know it sounds like forever but hopefully it gives u hope that there is nothing wrong with you :hugs: besides the :witch: isn't here yet it could be an implantation dip

Baby- any sign of o yet??

Just checking.......are those green tests ovulation or pregnancy tests? x

Just checking.......are those green tests ovulation or pregnancy tests? x

SNL said HPT's, i asked that too.

Have been tricked by lines on opk's before. :nope:

myphyemma and Darkest I believe they are because the package says "Fertility Test" and the OPK ones says LH Ovulation Test. Here is a photo of the package:
View attachment 277354

Fertility tests measure your FSH levels.... I have some from first response, so I wouldnt use them to to determine if you are pregnant or to tell if you are ovulating, that isnt what they are for... FSH levels indicate your ovarian reserve and if it is normal or not and you are only supposed to use them on like CD3 (the beginning of your cycle) Do you have the instructions for the "fertility tests" to find out how you should be using them... I hope this is helpful... :flower:

Well if that is the case then....I AM OUT:cry:

So when I did take the First Response HPT it was a :bfn:

Well thanks for the update then...will have hope for the next cycle...I am sure the fs will push for the IUI when it comes for sure.

Thanks again for your help. Now its time for me to find that place again...Giving it to God and I am moving on now...:hugs:

hello girls how has everyone been??
I need some update, i havent read back through all the messages yet lol

As for me i finally ovulated on this SOY cycle :happydance: im so excited
3 DPO for me ....according to FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back