Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey Ladies, long time no see!!!.

SKEET WOOHOO Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and I'm sure everything is going to be OK. I've heard it is normal to spot a lil bit specially early in prgenancy cos there is so much changes going on down there! I can understand it must be worrying though and its annoying that you have to keep waiting for your results....

POAS you look gorgeous in your wedding photos. I love seeing what you lot look like in real life. I didn't imagine you looking how you look (lol don't ask me what I thought you would look like)

BabyD I'm hoping you get a definite pos real soon!

As for me I haven't been on here for a little bit because.... guttingly... my OH has changed his mind AGAIN!!!! So officially we aren't TTC but the dumb feck is still having unprotected sex with me so I am :winkwink: I guess its bad but I haven't told him I'm back on the pill or anything so.......

I can ring them but they usually dont get the results until early afternoon. To be honest I'm kind of happy just thinking they went up...don't want to be knocked back down.

Sorry that you hpt was neg...give it a few more days then test again, its still early.

Jess-Sometimes I wonder if all of these things that people are trying are more damaging then good. I know a lot of people try these things without a consult of a doctor and it can be bad for you. I was reading up on b12 for lengthening your luteal phase and there were a lot of warnings that if you add more b12 then necessary you can actually cause damage to yourself. I wish you lots of :dust: this cycle and I hope you get your :bfp: naturally!!

POAS- nice to see you stop in!! How are things going?

Hey Ladies, long time no see!!!.

SKEET WOOHOO Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and I'm sure everything is going to be OK. I've heard it is normal to spot a lil bit specially early in prgenancy cos there is so much changes going on down there! I can understand it must be worrying though and its annoying that you have to keep waiting for your results....

POAS you look gorgeous in your wedding photos. I love seeing what you lot look like in real life. I didn't imagine you looking how you look (lol don't ask me what I thought you would look like)

BabyD I'm hoping you get a definite pos real soon!

As for me I haven't been on here for a little bit because.... guttingly... my OH has changed his mind AGAIN!!!! So officially we aren't TTC but the dumb feck is still having unprotected sex with me so I am :winkwink: I guess its bad but I haven't told him I'm back on the pill or anything so.......

Jenn!!!! We missed you!! Nice to see you stop in :hugs: I fell preg after my Oh said that we were going to stop trying for a bit...I just never brought it up again...I didnt go back on bc and he never prevented ...but the pressure was off for both of us. I didnt feel guilty about it at all...i figured if he was serious about not ttc then he would take the steps to prevent it

Aww thanks Skeet. A lot of pressure is off, Im taking my preconcep vits (secretly) and sneaking on here to check up on you lot but apart from that no temping or anything. Sex is a bit more natural too so maybe that will work for me!!! xx

LOL i was still using preseed...right infront of OH !!! He was just happy to use lube lol. Nows the time to spice things up and have fun with each other again...with out the task of ttc behind it...Hope you have lots of fun bding!!!

Skeet what is preseed? Iv heard a lot about it
Can you buy it at the store? Or do you have to order it on line?

:hi: hi JRscorpio welcome back! :hugs: sorry to hear your not ttc anymore but SO glad to hear your pressure free!

preseed is a sperm friendly personal lubricant... i've only found it online so far...i like it, and you dont really need to use a lot

Scorpio good to hear from you. I think it is likely that OH still wants it but doesn't want the associated TTC stress. It's all consuming.

Skeet-I am anxious for you too!!!

Icca- Hope things normalize for you.

babyd- IT IS still so early. Don't count yourself out. Don't you just wish you could hit fast forward??? Are you planning a big wedding? Planning is for the most part a lot of fun.

Happy HOWL-oween. Here's hopin we all get a lil' punkin soon.

Attachments

• punkin.jpg
    punkin.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
Lol that is too cute!!

My levels came back!! They are up to 426!!! That's 126 more then the dr figured they should be!!

:hi::wave: I see there has been a few :bfp:'s these few days. :wohoo: congratulations to all you with your :bfp:'s now Mmmmm who is next to test??

Me on November 10th...

:happydance: yey I'm so happy for you Skeet that's great news!
Any chance there's two in there with the numbers being so high?

I don't think so.. But who know.. If the baby is anything like my oh it will just be huge lol!'

Lol just try to keep that little bean under 10lbs

So I just got the deal of a life time! I went to Target to get my supply for this cycle and found....
A box of Clesr Blue Digital OPKs (20 count) and a box of Clear Blue regular OPKs (with a free Digital HPT) for just $8.50 each.....that's under $20 for the both of them! Such a good deal!

So.....I took a digital CB (never used the digital before, I couldn't resist) it was neg (AF is still here lol) but why do I still have a second line?? I always do?

Babydeabreu how you doing today? Did you test again?

Lol icca I'll try.. My oh was 11lbs and 13 oz ... That's huge!!

That is a sweet deal that you got!! It is very common to have lh in your system through out your cycle but your opk doesn't turn + until you have a larger surge of it right before o

yeah it is nice kinda know what my body is doing. Lol last cycle was weird (the soy cycle) my temps were everywhere and my opks never went as dark as I know (as they usually do) get.....damn soy
I wonder how this cycle is going to be? I'm SO excited to use my new stuff!

Where is BabyD?

I just talked to babyd she has no internet right now so she wont be on bnb for a bit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->