Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Lol hell get used to it.
Just wait til you start craving food and he has to go on food runs :rofl:

Lol he was in the dog house with me last night.. He went over to his friends to help him load his moving truck and we were supposed to leave for a 4 hr drive to the cottage.. He didn't get home until 9...He sucked up big time.. He did everything for me last night lol and I got a nice back rub when I got to the cottage :)

Aww that was sweet of him!
Just stay away from the foot rubs, they say it can cause labor contractions. I know its still early for you but still.....id stay away all 9 months lol

Thanks for the heads up.. I would have never thought of that.. Guess pedicures are out of the question?

hahaha..its crap when men mess up but its even nicer when they go overkill to make it up too you :)

the joys of being moody eh haha, themdays im sure my OH is not looking forward too...im getting moody and im sure af is on her way. im snappy moody and im not even pregnant yet lol

well...havent tested since friday, havent got any test and because i dont feel pregnant i just cant be bovered to go shops and waste more money. i have some in the post which should arrive mon-tuesday nd if af hasnt shown by then, then i shall test :)

how are u ladies doing?

icca - how u doing hun? when u think you will o next??

skeet - you going to get an appointment with the midwife yet?

JRscorpio8 - wooohooo hello hun, how u doing? sorry about Oh now wanting to TTC..but hopefully with out him knowing :winkwink: :winkwink: you might just get there:thumbup:

would he be happy if you did get a bfp? xx

Scorpio good to hear from you. I think it is likely that OH still wants it but doesn't want the associated TTC stress. It's all consuming.

Skeet-I am anxious for you too!!!

Icca- Hope things normalize for you.

babyd- IT IS still so early. Don't count yourself out. Don't you just wish you could hit fast forward??? Are you planning a big wedding? Planning is for the most part a lot of fun.

Thanks hun, i just dont feel pregnant :shrug: I'll test when the tests come in the post..other wize i refuse to waste more money :nope:

i so wish i could press that button i would so be less stressed lol

well im not planning it like the "kardashian wedding" i no that one 4sure lolol even though that would be lovely i dont have millions in the bank lol but i'd say about 60 people will be there.was going to be church but we have decided to do an all in one wedding venus. the one we have looked at is over looking a massive river..which just looks so beauiful. there is sooo much to think about arrange book sort out..my head is dizzy thinking about it lol

you photos are just amazing you looks stunning and soo happy. which is just how it is meant to be :)

xx

Hey hun..I'm 5dpo can i join you :) x

Your on is soooooo cute!!:kiss:

hey sweet, yup course you can and thank you :)

your 5dpo..how you feeling so far? any symptoms? and have you tested yet? i think i tested from anout 3 dpo :dohh::dohh: like i was going to get a bfp that early haha now i havent tested since friday cos i have done my head in lol

xx

:hi: hi babyd your back!

I'm doing good, just patiently waiting lol idk when I will O I think its going to be earlier than its been lately....oh I hope so

ohh man feeling your frustration hun, i hate this time in the cycle. i hope for your own sanity you o early :)

yup im back..my broadband was playing up, thinking about changing over to virgin as sky is just crap!!! waste of bloody money :growlmad:

you had anice weekend? do anything?

No not really we just sat inside and watched scary movies with the kids (and adult ones at night lol)
Its neen super cold here, everything is frosted over in the AM, its not too long before it starts snowing again. Oh boy! Lol

What's your little one being for Halloween?
Mine is batman and my step daughter is a little devil

hahaha sound like a nice family weekend :)

mine was a little dracular

here he is all tired lol

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314995_10150327711522093_511557092_8358792_1619354090_n.jpg
and then theres me and him all trying to look scary lol
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381196_10150327710907093_511557092_8358780_1934398772_n.jpg

Aww he's too cute!!

I wish I knew how to post pics from my smart phone :-(

Hey hun..I'm 5dpo can i join you :) x

Your on is soooooo cute!!:kiss:

hey sweet, yup course you can and thank you :)

your 5dpo..how you feeling so far? any symptoms? and have you tested yet? i think i tested from anout 3 dpo :dohh::dohh: like i was going to get a bfp that early haha now i havent tested since friday cos i have done my head in lol

xx

I am not exactly sure how many dpo I am......I got a smiley face oct 21......so I am guessing 6-7dpo.
Only things I have are cramps, very thirst, and moody.....I can't tell if it is af or not.....I get stressed with every cramp....lol.....little to no cm.....not too sure how it is looking:wacko: but it's driving me crazy this 2ww!

Lol I can't wait to be in the 2ww!!
:dust:
Are you going to test today? Or soon

well im out...she has arrived light but by tomorrow she will be here fully!! atleast shes on time, so thats a good thing!!

gutted but never mind on to next month.

best of luck to thoughs that are still waiting x

:( x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sorry BabyD
Are you going to try anything different next cycle?

thanks for the hugs :)

just going to keep bedding 14 days after af has gone, use the opk monitor take my vitamins and try get lots of sex in!!

how u doing today? x

I'm doing good, I have such a busy day today (lol ill be drained later) esp after trick or treating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->