Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

iv been thinking about getting a monitor, was your expensive?

iv been thinking about getting a monitor, was your expensive?

oh i didnt get the actual monitor i got the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Testing Kit - 20-Pack

https://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/07/ee/3d/7d_1_sbl.JPG

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-CLEAR...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item4841303671

hope that links helpfull xx

Oh! I just bought that kit! And the regular kind (7 pk) AND it had a free digi HPT! Lol I'm so excited to use them, its the first time I'm using something other than ICs lol

Oh! I just bought that kit! And the regular kind (7 pk) AND it had a free digi HPT! Lol I'm so excited to use them, its the first time I'm using something other than ICs lol

haha they are great, and when you get the smiley face you feel like your pregnant but your just not lol i think they can be great just not sure why it didnt work this month? thought i got it right spot on but obviously i didnt :dohh:

but i hope they work for you sweet. xx

Lol I know what ypu mean, I can't wait to see that little happy face!
I swear I get more excited than I should when I get a + OPK but without that there is no 2ww right lol

haha yup...in the mean time we just go mad ](*,)](*,)](*,)

i just worked it out and i want be testing untill the 3rd on december oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg thats ages away! :wacko:

Hi ladies just dropping in to give u a quick update... Started spotting today and cramping again.. Called my ob and she asked me to come in right away.. Apparently my progesterone is low and she wants to do another beta on me to see if my levels are rising still .. I'll update you ladies after I'm done at the appt

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope everything ok Skeet
Ill be stalking oh! I mean waiting lol

Babydeabreu wow Dec !! Oh my! That is a horrible wait!
How long does it usually take you to O?
I'm a 3 weeker lol it sucks I know.

I did some calculating and figured out that iv been ttc for 8 months (tomorrow makes 9) and I'm only on my 5th cycle! That's like double the time

Omg icca that is double the time.. I'd just count cycles so you don't get too frustrated..

Afm :So my progesterone is in the grey area.. She said its not low .. But it's not great it all depends on how far along I am.. The tested my hcg levels and progesterone levels again.. And she is calling to get me in for a u/s as soon as possible to make sure things are ok

Oh skeet pray that eveythings fine hub xxx

I ovulate always about 14 days after af.. So I'll ovulate next around the 20th of November which is sooooooooo long away!!

Arghhhhhh what am I going to do it's ages away lol

Omg icca that is double the time.. I'd just count cycles so you don't get too frustrated..

Afm :So my progesterone is in the grey area.. She said its not low .. But it's not great it all depends on how far along I am.. The tested my hcg levels and progesterone levels again.. And she is calling to get me in for a u/s as soon as possible to make sure things are ok

Pray that everything's ok hun xx

Oh Skeet I will be thinking of you all evening. I hope everything is A OK.

Babyd-Sorry hun I guess onward and upward.

Icca-I have the monitor LOVE IT. Got preggo first month with it (m/c). But it is costly. Even after you buy the monitor there's all those expensive strips. But I am addicted. I like watching the screen each a.m. Looks like I'm a pretty steady 28 days each month but it's hard to get enough bding in so I sill like to know for sure each month. Well I'm in the 2ww. Only got to bd once but I think it was a good one!!!!!! Let's hope. When I mc it only took the one time so let's hope, fingers crossed. Time to be impatient.

Babyd-Your little bloodsucker is adorable.

haha Dominic and I just got home a little while ago. I'm eyeing up all of his chocolate right about now.
We need to cherish the time when there little and they don't really want the candy lol they'll enjoy it for a while and then they'll be too cool to go trick or treating lol god bless him he's still so young
I saw so many kids out tonight ....I want another one so bad!

Glad you ladies had fun trick or treating!! As for me I'm just lazing around..with my feet up.. I don't have a good feeling about all this.. I'm still spitting brown but it's pretty heavy when I wipe but not showing up on the liner.. I'm also having constant cramps.. Tomorrow seems so far away

Skeet ask your Dr about progestrone.

Mine said I needed it. But my insurance didn't cover it and I figured if I had DS without it than I don't need it.
When I had my progesterone checked it was low. But it was a stupid cycle lol if that makes sense. The one after that I had super stronge O symptoms and super stong PMS lol so I just think I chose to go to the DR at the wrong time, ya know.

Skeet I really hope that everything turns out ok. When will you get in for the ultrasound?

My ob re tested my progesterone today and told me that she will probably put me on supplements .. She is calling to make my us appt for me so that she can hopefully get me in this week

yeah Skeet I read loads about women who had low progesterone but that was the only thing wrong and they just had to use these suppository things until 12 weeks because that's when the placenta takes over or something??? And at least the blood is brown cos that means its old stuff and it can't be a lot if its not even getting to the liner!! It probably seems like loads to you cos your worried.

As for me I think I'm 3DPO, obviously haven't been temping but I think I know when I Ov. It seems to have come one day earlier every cycle! I really do think OH wants it because he just has sex with me all the time!!! And he keeps saying things like 'when we have kids...' and I just don't really know what to say!! I just be like mmmm yes dear cos I don't wanna seem too into it iykwim?!

Icca & BabyD, ur little'uns look so cute in their costumes :) xx

Thank scorpio..I have my fingers crossed anyways... I had really bad cramps last night but not so much this morning...I'm wondering if they where just gas cramps now :haha: My Oh was at work last night so I panicked and broke the news to my mom.....unfortunetly my mom has had so many miscarriages and is a lot less emotional then me about them so she was not really supportive...not to mention she told me that really this was not a good time to be pregnant considering OH just switched jobs and is not making nearly as much money...hmm maybe I should have told my dad instead..,my mom has always had that suck it up attitude lol.

Last night I hardly slept at all because of the cramps so I took today off work to sleep and put my feet up...sounds bad considering I just had a week off...but I dont really care..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->