Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Lol :hugs: my mom is the same way....I'm def a daddys girl

How are you feeling today?

Well as for me....I did an opk this am and the lines are getting darker, from when I took one days ago
:happydance: I hope I O early this cycle!

I'm feeling a bit better .. Not really spotting or cramping .. I'm just at home relaxing ..

So exciting that your opk is getting darker :happydance: hopefully you o soon!!

yeah Skeet I read loads about women who had low progesterone but that was the only thing wrong and they just had to use these suppository things until 12 weeks because that's when the placenta takes over or something??? And at least the blood is brown cos that means its old stuff and it can't be a lot if its not even getting to the liner!! It probably seems like loads to you cos your worried.

As for me I think I'm 3DPO, obviously haven't been temping but I think I know when I Ov. It seems to have come one day earlier every cycle! I really do think OH wants it because he just has sex with me all the time!!! And he keeps saying things like 'when we have kids...' and I just don't really know what to say!! I just be like mmmm yes dear cos I don't wanna seem too into it iykwim?!

Icca & BabyD, ur little'uns look so cute in their costumes :) xx

Scorpio.. I found the same thing with my oh when we "stopped ttc" all of a sudden I couldn't keep him off me :)

Me too! :happydance: I'm having left side pain too! Think is going to be happening soon!

Ohhh so exciting!!! I hope so :happydance: !!

My ob was going to call today tO get me in for one.. That way I don't have to wait a few weeks.. I think she wants it done at the hospital too instead of the other us place in our town.. The other u/s place in our town failed to send her my first results from my pregnancy that I had my mc.. She said she would have caught it earlier rather then me wait the extra 2 weeks. I'll call them after lunch if they haven't called me to see if my results are in .. I know she asked them to fax them to her so she got then quicker

:hugs: hope everything is ok
That's good your not cramping anymore :happydance: lol don't they say gas is an pregnancy symptom lol :rofl:
Are you going to put your uNs pics up? I want to see them :) I went to school for ultrasound, I love it when people post pics of there little beans!

Just heard back from the doctor.. My levels are in the thousands.. They are sending ne for an ultra sound today in an hour .. I'm so nervous.. I'm not even going to open my eyes

Just heard back from the doctor.. My levels are in the thousands.. They are sending ne for an ultra sound today in an hour .. I'm so nervous.. I'm not even going to open my eyes

Hope everything goes well hun. let us know how u get on after wards xx:hugs: :hugs:

Your numbers are excellent then yeah? So excited to see your pic :) xxxxx

Well ladies numbers are good but pregnancy is not.. It's ectopic .. I'm scheduled to go in for surgery in 45 min

Oh skeet I'm so sorry. Gutted for you really. My thoughts are with you guys tonight. Hope everything goes alright with the surgery. Really sorry.

:cry::cry: oh jen, my heart just breaks for you. that has got to be such a shock for you....im deverstated !!!

im soo so sorry. i really hope you are doing ok, hope hubby is with you :hugs::hugs:

how did they know it was that? nothing can be done?

im so sorry babe :(

OMG. I don't even have the words....... it's just not fair :nope: so, so sorry. We are all obviously here when/if you need to talk xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->