Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thank you do much for your concern .. The doc performed lacroscopy surgery ( think that is what it is called) they but an incision in my belly button so that they could insert a camera.. Then they put 2 incisions in my stomach so they could cut the Fallopian tube to remove the baby.. Then sewed me back up.. I have to go back in two weeks do she can check how I'm healing and we will discuss the steps for continued ttc.. However she did inform me that I am High risk of having it happen again and that I will be considered high risk pregnancy from now on ( no chance of midwife now) which I don't mind cause my ob has been amazing through ny mc now my ectopic.. I have to call the office today and ask a few questions as my ob left shortly after my surgery as she had a long day and apparently a horrible ectopic surgery before mine that did not go well.

I'm so happy oh was with me all night and is continuing to stay by my side it makes things do much easier just to have him hear.. Emotionally so far I'm handling this better then I did my mc, however I think it has to do with my life being at risk.. I'm sure it the emotional pain will sink in after the physical pain is gone and I'm out of pain meds :)

I'm just happy they saved my tube and I still have a chance of getting preg every month instead of every other ..

I am sorry sorry to read this omg...I hope you feel better soon hun.:hugs:

aghhhh!! I just talked to my dr..turns out no work for 2 weeks...now soccer for 6 weeks...and the worst one yet..NO sex for 6 weeks!!!!! Ugh....I'm going to have to live through you ladies for awhile

i def know how you feel. I felt the same thing too when my fs told me after my corneal pregnancy about no :sex: for 6 weeks but he knows me too well...after the bleeding must have been two weeks we were :sex: again:haha: I am in my prime! I a nimfoe (spelling) I can't live without :sex: hang in there but if you must dip in use a condom that was the advise my fs gave me...he knew me too well:hugs: good luck hun

just a little update with me...
MORNING EVERYONE!!!

My fs office just called me this morning around 11:56am Bermuda time and she said my levels are very low and she is considering this a positive. She wants me to get to the office 6:45am for my second Beta blood work and she would call me by 4pm tomorrow to make sure they double.

My 1st Beta is 6.43 done on Wednesday, Nov.2, 2011 at 7:30am.
My 2nd Beta will be Friday, Nov.4 at 6:45am

Here is what the strips look like; its the 10mIu pregnancy kind: The line is very very light...

Kennesha 001.jpg

Kennesha 002.jpg

MORNING EVERYONE!!!

My fs office just called me this morning around 11:56am Bermuda time and she said my levels are very low and she is considering this a positive. She wants me to get to the office 6:45am for my second Beta blood work and she would call me by 4pm tomorrow to make sure they double.

Here is what the strips look like; its the 10mIu pregnancy kind: The line is very very light...

View attachment 290887

View attachment 290888

What smiling???? Are you pregnant? :happydance: I know before you got a positive but then it turned out they were the wrong kind of sticks of something. Were you pregnant afterall or you tried again?

MORNING EVERYONE!!!

View attachment 290887

View attachment 290888

What smiling???? Are you pregnant? :happydance: I know before you got a positive but then it turned out they were the wrong kind of sticks of something. Were you pregnant afterall or you tried again?

the sticks i used the first time I didn't know they were OPK so no i wasn't pregnant the first time. I did get a Beta blood work and it was "0".

This time around I ordered the 10mLu pregnacy test from off Ebay and took it Tues. Nov.1 (9dpo) and thought I was tripin when i was staring at the strips and thought i saw a line but it was sooo light. I went to the fs office the next morning and they book me for a beta right away due to my history and this morning they called me and said what they found...

I go back tomorrow and fingers cross that my levels double then i start the lovenex (spelling) to keep my blood thinned in hope i can carry this pregnancy full term. fingers corss....

Awwwwwww congratulations babe!! :flower:

When I read about what happened with the sticks getting mixed up I thought how awful but it was obviously just a premonition of your BFP the next month!!!

I hope everything goes well :hugs:

You know what there is this old thread that I stalked, it literally took me a few hours to read it from beginning to end but basically it started with these women talking about they felt dizzy at 7DPO of something and now the four or so main women who started the thread are all about to have babies. I think they within a couple of months of eachother. I so want that to happen to us lot!!!!!

Awwwwwww congratulations babe!! :flower:

When I read about what happened with the sticks getting mixed up I thought how awful but it was obviously just a premonition of your BFP the next month!!!

I hope everything goes well :hugs:

You know what there is this old thread that I stalked, it literally took me a few hours to read it from beginning to end but basically it started with these women talking about they felt dizzy at 7DPO of something and now the four or so main women who started the thread are all about to have babies. I think they within a couple of months of eachother. I so want that to happen to us lot!!!!!

yeah i felt davistated when i realized i used the wrong sticks. green instead of blue argg but i am so glad things are going okay here. Friday is taking so long to come lol

I still believe that is going to happen to us all here!

:happydance: yey that's exciting news smiling! Congrats!

I think that would be awesome if we all got our BFPs together!

I really need a cycle buddy!

well girls I have a photobucket account....now I need to figure out how to use it lol

:rofl: yeah
i have a smart phone and i need to figure out how to up load pic with that. i have email and everything on it so i know it can be done
i need to figure this out so when i get my BFP i can share it with you all :)

so my levels on Wendesday Nov.2 were 6.43 and the levels this morning are 18.60. my fs told me they are still low BUT he is happy to tell me that WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo: :yipee::happydance:

He wants me to get another Beta on our anniversary Nov.10 to make sure. and plus that is the day my cycle is supose to come on anyway.

Sooooo when I thought I saw the line the first time on November 1st at DPO 9 my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me:haha:

Congrats smiling!
Hope u r doing ok skeet, it's good to hear u r safe.

Afm - this month I decided to invest in a CBFM (pricey) but it seemed worth it as by day 16 I still hadn't Ov! Today (day 17) I went to use it, excited that I may get my peak soon but my monitor has developed a fault & won't work!

I'm furious - I'll never know what this cycle is like now & I can't afford another monitor!

Sorry ladies, I needed to rant! Of to find a CBFM thread for advice, thanks.

Zoe

:hugs: good luck!
Hope you figure it out, do those things come with warranties?

Yeah, if it's faulty they have to give your money back or just exchange for a machine that actually works!! Where did you get it from? I know it doesn't help for this cycle anyway which is annoying but can't you just use normal OPK's for now or just have sex every day to maximise your chances?

Thanks ladies, I'm off to buy some opk's & we plan to have sex regularly this week in an attempt to catch it!
It's just annoying as with all my hormone problems previously it was nice to get reassurance that my hormones seemed to be doing the right things!
I bought it brand new sealed in box from eBay, so not sure where I'll stand with getting a replacement (maybe lesson learnt re eBay!)
I turned the machine on again earlier, hit it, held all the buttons at same time & it came back to life! But goodness knows what will happen tomorrow!
Thanks again!

Congrats smiling!!! :happydance:

Skelron: sorry to hear about your monitor:( I'd write the person on eBay for sure!!! Keep bding and hopefully you will catch that egg!!!

Icca- guess u haven't figured out that pic thing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->