Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks Skeet. It was actually the admin who locked the thread. I think it was the case of someone making a joke and then it just snowballed. I really hope they didn't mean harm but when you joke around and poke fun on a public forum you've got to remember that anyone can see what you are writing. And that's what happened someone saw them poking fun on another thread. Like I said when you find out it was a joke AFTER the fact and realize that you are the butt of it you are made to feel as the fool. Not a good feeling when hormones and emotions are involved. I;m sure you can understand given that you have had an emotional roller coaster yourself. I can take a joke but but not when I'm secretly being made fun of behind my back and especially after experiencing a loss. Anyways THERE had my rant, felt stupid for a bit and now life goes on. I generally feel safe here HMMMM maybe my hormones are off????

I'm glad that you got out for a bit. It's tough when you don't feel great and wonderful that your guy dragged you out. Sounds like he is your ROCK. I totally get wanting to BD right away. I couldn't wait to start either. Just remember that fallopian tube needs time to heal, particularly it needs time for the swelling to go down so that the tube isn't narrowed. THat would put you at risk for the same thing happening. SO try and be strong, it's hard to resist but so worth it.

Thanks poas .. He definetly is my rock.. And I'm sure that if I even tried to bd he would act as if I have the plague... He's barely sleeps at night because he's afraid of bumping me and causing any damage ( and we have a huge king size bed) :haha:

I'm so sorry that you had to experience that on a forum here.. Baby and bump is a forum where people are opening up about very private and emotional situations and it's a Shame some people are not mature enough to understand this.

If I were there I would buy him a beer for a job well done. Don't you love seeing their sensitive side sometimes. Oh I do hope you get your wish in the next few months. Sounds like he'd be a great dad.

Lol I'm sure he'd appreciate a beer .. He's been so focused on me he hasnt taken any time for him..( I'm going to have to send him out for a night with the guys) He will be an amazing father.. That's the part that hurts me the most with all of these losses .. I feel like I'm failing him .. He deserves a child!!

This past week something happened that I didn't even think was possible.. I fell even more in love with him.. Everytime I look at him I feel such awe and affection :)

:hi: skeet glad to see your still with us :hugs:
Wow that's so cool your DH plays hockey, my DH LOVES hockey but he doesn't play, he just likes to watch it
What position does he play?

Sorry I can't chat long, I'm on my lunch break but ill be back later

You both deserve a child. You are NOT failing him. You are in this together!!!! You have no idea why you've had these losses. M/C are usually a result of abnormal chromosomes. Could have been yours his or both. But remember 1 in 5 pregnancies end this way so it's way more "normal" than people realize. So please don't feel like you are failing. I have a friend who has had a loooooooooooooong history of losses. After a few years they were ready to quit trying and adopt. Low and behold she is now 20 weeks. There are happy endings that come in many shapes and forms.

Don't you wish you had a crystal ball or complete information on all aspects of your life? I imagine it would be too big a load to bear though.

As much crap as you've gone through you just said that you fell in love with him more. These tragedies tend to do that. But it's what makes your journey better because you don't take the little things for granted. Just kinda crappy that life works that way.

I'm glad you are still chatting with us even though you're on a 6 week forced time out.

Thanks poas :hugs:

Yeah I'm still around .. Can't do much else so I might as well stalk

My oh is a goalie.. He sleeps, dreams, eats, breathes and bleeds hockey lol.. He would play everyday if he could.. He always tells me if he got rich he would open his own hockey equipment store..

What's your oh favorite team?

aww jen thats soo touching...i know its harsh but they say everything happends for a reason and maybe the reason was for you guys to come out stronger together :)

when i had a mc at 10 weeks in 2007 looking back we both wasnt ready, we ended up breaking up to get back together stronger than ever.. think it happened cos we needed to be stronger before we could have a child...then when we was ready along come little man!

im so glad you have someone like your OH there for you, so much love and support can get you through anything..and when the time comes that your all better i hope and pray to god that you both will come out of this with a beautiful baby :)

POASFiend - sometimes these forums can be a bad thing.... saying the wrong thing or the right thing at the wrong time can upset anyone..then all you need is everyones thoughts to be added to it for it to then get out of hand. i think this thread is loveing and i feel safe and great in all of your company...think you all are so nice to chat to :)

i tend to ignore negative threads as i dont like unnessary stress. if people want to be silly and horrible upsetting people for there own insecuritys then i wont be there adding my 2p to there egos! i tend to stick to positive people that have good intensions in life :)

shame that one thread can damage peoples minds on here...when on the other side its so great. i suppose where ever you go theres going to be good and bad...i just try and stick to the good and ignore the rest :)

anywayz thats my little 2p towards it lol

True enough I guess I always assume everyone's intentions are good. Like I said I think it's something that just kinda snowballed. Anyways it's always back to this thread cuz it's the best one on BnB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

Hello ladies,

Just checking back in - sorry u've had a bad experience on B&B POASFiend - i've had that in some forums before, but thankfully not on here yet, although I only seem to check this thread now as u all so lovely!

I got my smiley face yesterday & we bd'd on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & I hope to tonight - my DH thinks this is great! 

It's my birthday on Nov 16th, and the only present I hope for is a BFP! Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is well Xx

Im doing good hun, just waiting to ovulate now..got about 13 days ahhhh :dohh: lol always seem to drag but the minute ovulation comes it flys by then drags again in the tww lol all i seem to do lately is wait :wacko:

wait for af wait for af to finish wait to ovulate then wait to poas then wait to see if i get bfp or not :dohh: pretty much my life these days :wacko: haha all good fun tho x

Hello ladies,

Just checking back in - sorry u've had a bad experience on B&B POASFiend - i've had that in some forums before, but thankfully not on here yet, although I only seem to check this thread now as u all so lovely!

I got my smiley face yesterday & we bd'd on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & I hope to tonight - my DH thinks this is great! 

It's my birthday on Nov 16th, and the only present I hope for is a BFP! Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is well Xx

:happydance::happydance: lots of bedding, great stuff pray that it pays off in couple of weeks when you see thos 2 lines of bfp :happydance:

hope your b/day will be even more exciting if you get an pregnant babe..

lots of :dust::dust::dust:

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/BB17F5DF-orig.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Not my best pic (its been a long day so the makeup and contacts are off/out) but here's the new hair cut

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/BB17F5DF-orig.jpg

Not my best pic (its been a long day so the makeup and contacts are off/out) but here's the new hair cut

hey hun yours didnt work? so i corrected the code for you :)

nice hair hun, how long was it before?

ohh i see you got a tat...got a pic of it? love tats :)

Aww thanks :hugs:
My hair was down to the bottom of my back. Iv always had super long hair, this is a new thing for me
DH loves it! So I'm happy I did it, I wasn't so sure at first lol

Yes I do have a tattoo, its not finished yet but ill post a pic

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/9A5BBF00-orig.jpg[/IMG]
This is just the top of it (the coy fish still needs work)
And I have a cherry blossom branch that goes down my back

My shoulder looks wet because we took this pic right after I got some work done on the flower so the ointment makes it look like that

Oh icca your hair looks amazing!! Love your tatto too!!

Lynsey- lol 13 days will hopefully fly by!!

Skelron-my bday is November 16th too!!

oh my...what a wicked tat you got there :)

i have a small one on my back, i would love to one day get a big one all over my back too. think there awsome :)

skeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttt- what u up to suga? 13 days fly by? i wish lol xx

Happy early b'day skeet. I'm wishing it now because my memory is bad.

Icca-that's some wicked tattoo. Good thing it's on your shoulder. I always think that's the best pick because skin doesn't change much around areas like that. You have no idea how many women I've seen at work who have a butterfly or dolphin on their hip or somewhere else on their abdomen and are upset by the end of their pregnancy because now it's turned into a what or monster bug and they are concerned about it going back. I think forearms are a pretty safe bet as well.

So I'm obsessing today but don't want to get my hopes up. But-----last time I tested and got my BFP it was because I noticed increased acne had an easier time than usual waking up and a hard time going to and staying asleep (this is REALLY odd for me as I get made fun of all the time that I'm like a hibernating bear and nothing keeps me from sleep). Well it's happening again. I want to test but I'm trying to wait because if it comes back neg I will keep testing and testing and obsessing. It's so hard trying not to get my hopes up. I might just break down tomorrow morning and test though. I'm scared to see a neg though. This sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->