Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks ladies, I'm off to buy some opk's & we plan to have sex regularly this week in an attempt to catch it!
It's just annoying as with all my hormone problems previously it was nice to get reassurance that my hormones seemed to be doing the right things!
I bought it brand new sealed in box from eBay, so not sure where I'll stand with getting a replacement (maybe lesson learnt re eBay!)
I turned the machine on again earlier, hit it, held all the buttons at same time & it came back to life! But goodness knows what will happen tomorrow!
Thanks again!

No, that's not good enough!! I have a huge flatscreen TV that I sometimes have to turn on and off repeatedly before it will show me a picture but I can't complain cos I got it second hand for free off my daddy!! If I had gone and paid a lot of money from a retailer for a brand new TV then I wouldn't accept that!! Likewise, you have paid for a brand new machine so you shouldn't have to thump it to get it to work. Contact the seller in the first instance (if it is new and sealed they probably wouldn't have known themselves that it didn't work so hopefully they didn't intend to send you a dodgy product) if they do try and play silly buggars (I always check feedback to see if I think I can trust them) then you just open a dispute via paypal and you should get your money back. I'm an Ebay fiend lol

Anyhoooo heres hoping you don't need it anyway cos you catch the egg all by yourself!!!

Icca19: Thanks hun!

Skelleron: Thanks hun! I am sorry you CBFM is on the blinks…I am sure it will work for you soon. Keep trying okay. So how did the opk work out…It was better wasn’t it?

Skeet9924: Thanks hun!

JRscorpio8: :hi:

AFM: I am doing okay. I had to tell hubby because when I went to pick up the 90 days of Tinzaparine medications OMG its was no way I can stash them around the house and I don’t like to lie..BUSTED…I told him and all he did was put this HUGE grin on his face and said nothing lol it was funny. All is well for me. Just been busy at his office getting the books update date and invoices out and calling those who are behind in payment (those are the ones I love calling…they come up with these bogus excused lol). Well just popping in to say Hello to everyone and I hope you have a blessed weekend! :hugs: and here some :dust: for you all!

Morning!
Well my cb monitor wouldn't even turn on today! So glad I bought the other tests yesterday - we got our smiley face this morning meaning my hormones seem to be working! Next 48hrs we need to get even busier! 

I contacted the eBay seller that sold me the monitor but so far no reply! I might just have to ring the cb helpline and say it was bought as a present so I have no details of original date/place of purchase & no receipt!:shrug:

Morning!
Well my cb monitor wouldn't even turn on today! So glad I bought the other tests yesterday - we got our smiley face this morning meaning my hormones seem to be working! Next 48hrs we need to get even busier! 

I contacted the eBay seller that sold me the monitor but so far no reply! I might just have to ring the cb helpline and say it was bought as a present so I have no details of original date/place of purchase & no receipt!:shrug:

:yipee: now you can get your :sex:'athon on! :wohoo: Have loads of fun and try not to do it in the same place :rofl: be adventurous! (not saying your not; please don't get me wrong okay:blush:):happydance: Your next this cycle :dust:

congrats smilling..thats great news. :happydance: :happydance:

wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Congrats smiling!
Hope u r doing ok skeet, it's good to hear u r safe.

Afm - this month I decided to invest in a CBFM (pricey) but it seemed worth it as by day 16 I still hadn't Ov! Today (day 17) I went to use it, excited that I may get my peak soon but my monitor has developed a fault & won't work!

I'm furious - I'll never know what this cycle is like now & I can't afford another monitor!

Sorry ladies, I needed to rant! Of to find a CBFM thread for advice, thanks.

Zoe

with regarding ebay hun, if you recieve a faulty item you have full rights to demand full refund or a replacement :thumbup:

jen - how you getting on hun? what you guys been up to this weekend?

jess - sooo its almost time eh? hope u have figured out the photobucket so we can see pics :)

afm - tomorrow will be my first day of no af :happydance: :happydance: cant wait as that means i can get the ball rolling on ovulation...i have been waiting forever and im praying i can catch eggy this cycle...with that being full eggy with no mc :thumbup:

hope you are all having a lovely sunday xx

congrats smilling..thats great news. :happydance: :happydance:wishing you a H&H 9 months xx
Congrats smiling!Hope u r doing ok skeet, it's good to hear u r safe.Afm - this month I decided to invest in a CBFM (pricey) but it seemed worth it as by day 16 I still hadn't Ov! Today (day 17) I went to use it, excited that I may get my peak soon but my monitor has developed a fault & won't work!I'm furious - I'll never know what this cycle is like now & I can't afford another monitor!Sorry ladies, I needed to rant! Of to find a CBFM thread for advice, thanks.Zoe
with regarding ebay hun, if you recieve a faulty item you have full rights to demand full refund or a replacement :thumbup:
jen - how you getting on hun? what you guys been up to this weekend?
jess - sooo its almost time eh? hope u have figured out the photobucket so we can see pics :)
afm - tomorrow will be my first day of no af :happydance: :happydance: cant wait as that means i can get the ball rolling on ovulation...i have been waiting forever and im praying i can catch eggy this cycle...with that being full eggy with no mc :thumbup:hope you are all having a lovely sunday xx

Thank you hun! :yipee::cloud9:

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/1FEC7C59-orig.jpg[/IMG]
Well here its todays CD215 OPK.....not much there to see, but I was told that you can get a happy face with little to no line so well see!

What do yours look like when you O and get a smiley face babyd?

Skeet how have you been?

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/1FEC7C59-orig.jpg[/IMG]
Well here its todays CD215 OPK.....not much there to see, but I was told that you can get a happy face with little to no line so well see!

Skeet how have you been?

It looks just like that....no difference....

Canada8 yours are light when you get a smiley?
Iv been hearing that a lot, lol for some reason its so strange to me, prob because I'm so used to watching the lines progress and darker on IC.
Well I guess only time will tell.
Lol I meant to say CD15 on my pic post

Canada when did you find out you were prego? Congrats! :)
How long were you ttc ?

Yes mine was light too! The smiley works different....it is so easy to read....don't look at the strip....it will confuse you. I just found out yesterday on 14dpo....I got my smiley at 14cd....We BDed on 10cd-14cd...and in the morning of 15dpo

I have been TTC for 3 months....I tried the clear blue smiley for the first time this past month....so easy to use!

Good luck and keep me posted on your progress

Thanks
I sure will keep you posted

When did you get your BFP (CD?)
Anything different from the other months ttc?

Skeet how have you been?

yeah hun mine were pretty much the same....these digi test dont get the same lines as the ic opk....but a smiley is a smiley babe....so make sure you get bedding baby :thumbup:

p.s jess loving the new avatar photo...you guys look so cute and cool :) xx

Thanks :hugs: I'm going to leave it up for a little bit but I do want to post a pic of my new hair cut still lol I never did

Yeah iv been hearing that the line doesn't matter, smiley miley faces work different
I did save some ICs to compair them to when I do get my smiley
I have a feeling I'm going to O on 11/11/11!

Thanks :hugs: I'm going to leave it up for a little bit but I do want to post a pic of my new hair cut still lol I never did

Yeah iv been hearing that the line doesn't matter, smiley miley faces work different
I did save some ICs to compair them to when I do get my smiley
I have a feeling I'm going to O on 11/11/11!

yes where is your hair pic ladie lol

11/11/11 that is a right number there init lol thats not to long away, look forward to seeing your positive opk :)

:happydance:

Hey guys haven't been by for a few days. Smiling congrats that's fabulous news. Icca, it's true you can't "READ" those lines. All you can tell from that is the estrogen line is activated and the LH line is activated. Remember those monitors monitor both hormones. So don't concern yourself with what it looks like. I thought it was weird at first too. All I know is when it showed me my peak I BD'd one time and got pregnant so I have faith in the darn thing!!! Hope it works well for you. I am impatiently waiting to test at the end of this week. It's amazing how fast time goes when your are O'ing and can't seem to find enough time to get in enough BD'ing and then immediately after time seems to stand still. Anyways I don't know if I'm imagining or not but yesterday when I stepped into the shower I noticed a lot of veins all over my chest. Hmm could be a good sign but trying not to get my hopes up quite yet!!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

OH BTW just to let everyone know I just read a new study that said the most likely day for conception is 2 days before O'ing so they suggested that it's better to BD just prior to actually getting a positive OPK. So as soon as that line starts getting dark better get ter freak on!!!!! I know a lot of people who get an almost POS OPK and wait to BSD until it actually is pos. THought this was good to know.

Wow just went to check another thread I was on and it is locked because it looked like it was started just to make fun of people. Hmmm I normally feel safe on this forum and enjoy everyone's company. Now I feel like I was made the fool. Not a good feeling. I'm hoping the majority of people on here are sincere. Anybody else have a similar experience? It makes you have a love hate relationship with these things. How come some people can't grow up and leave the high-school mentality?

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing?? Congrats to the new :bfp: !!

Poas- I've always felt safe on here.. It's a shame a few ladies need to ruin it for others.. They should find out who those users are and just ban them.

Afm : I'm just quietly hanging around stalking .. We didn't do too much this weekend oh dragged me out of the house to his friends hous for a few hours Friday and Saturday ... He figured it would be good for me.. It was nice to get out but could only handle a couple hours at a time as I get sore and tired easily.. I went to go watch him play hockey last night too.. He decided that he is taking today off with me aswell and he will start back at work tomorrow... Usually he doesn't come home during the week but he said he will this week..

I don't know how I'm going to wait 6 weeks to start bding again .. I already want to ttc right now!! I feel like my life is at a stand still .. I just want things to get back to normal now

Oh poas you should let admin know about that thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->