Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Ohhh good luck poas!! Thanks for the bday wishes

Lynsey- I'm kind of hoping your 13 days flies by .. It's more selfish though :haha: if your 13 days fly by.. Maybe my 6 weeks will!! I don't k ow how I'm going to wait 6 weeks I'm already having :sex: dreams ... I love the fact that he spent last week with me and is coming home from work every night this week .. But it's killing me not to take advantage of all this time we could be bding

Ohhh good luck poas!! Thanks for the bday wishes

Lynsey- I'm kind of hoping your 13 days flies by .. It's more selfish though :haha: if your 13 days fly by.. Maybe my 6 weeks will!! I don't k ow how I'm going to wait 6 weeks I'm already having :sex: dreams ... I love the fact that he spent last week with me and is coming home from work every night this week .. But it's killing me not to take advantage of all this time we could be bding

babe...maybe not be able to have sex but foreplay is always just as fun..then whne you can have sex it will be sooooo nice lol when i has andre i couldnt have sex for 4/5 weeks after birth and that 4 weeks felt like 10 years so i can understand how you feel lol frustration is sooo annoying but when you finally get it boy oh boy will be it be good lol

just stick to foreplay which will ease the time off abit lol :winkwink:

This maybe a tmi question.. But is oral out of the question??

i wouldnt of thought so babe, just make sure its just oral and not fingers poking up there as well (for now)

:)

unless he has a lizards tongue im sure its fine lol
over wize have fun playing lol xx

Thanks girls, maybe later ill post a pic of my full tat :)

Skeet id say go for it! You got to have a little bit of fun

BabyD hope your 13 days does fly by

At the looks of my opks and chart its going to be another week before I O
Although I did enter my fertile period today :happydance: I can't wait to BD!! DH had cut me off until I O! :rofl: shouldn't it be the other way around lol

lol jess tell him you need sex everyday for a week as you could o between now and 6 days time lol

he better get some goat pills to keep him going lolol

Oh were going to BD tonight...weither he's it or not! :rofl:

hey jen..long as oral isnt to be done by this man..

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu3zv3UQpM1qdqcy0o1_400.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG that's funny. Skeet you are wanting to avoid 2 things. Infection and pregnancy. Pregnancy for reasons I've already mentioned. Infection because tissue has been cut into and of course needs to heal and not let bugs in. So where does that leave oral????? I agree I wouldn't be sticking fingers up there because hands are full of all kinds of bacteria that aren't the same bacteria you have down there and you would just be shovin the bacteria right in there. Now oral same thing the bacteria from your mouth is ok when it's your mouth but don't belong down there. Certain types of bacteria work fine in certain areas of your body but can be dangerous when they go elsewhere. However it is unlikely that the bacteria would be able to migrate all that way from oral. Unless of course it's being given by the guy above!!!! So I think you are pretty safe in that department but a quick call to the doc might be a good idea. And don't worry about asking that question you should here what some patients ask us. There be some freaky deakys out there!!!!

wow I gotta stop being such a nurse.

oh and BTW I broke down and got a bfn and now I'm frustrated. Mind you I'm only 9dpo and it wasn't my FMU so all hope is not lost.

LOOOL BabyD that is horrible!!!!!

Hey POAS I'm 1 day ahead of you but tested yesterday at 9dpo: BFN on a 10miu :(

:rofl: that's too funny! I'm on my break at work and that just made my day :)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sorry about the BFNs girls :cry:

hahahaha isnt is just nasty lol

still early days girls 9 dpo..still got days to go till you could even get that faint line..dont give up.

hopefully next couple of days will be good for you both :) xxx

You girls are hillarious!! Where did u ever find that pic??? I might pop a stitch I'm laughing so hard!!

I'll ask my doc on Monday when I go in about the oral ., I want something for my bday lol

Sorry to hear about the :bfn:

scorpio let's try and wait to retest until Friday!!!! Yeah right who am I kidding.

lolol i got it off of epicwtf.com just a funny sight for silly photos people put up..i saw it and thought is was funny but sooo nasty....thought it would go down nicely with your oral comment lol

Lol I'll have to check out that site... It did go very well with the oral comment... So gross!! Lol

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/3A857280-orig.jpg[/IMG]
Its O time! Kinda early for me but ill take it!
Lol I only tested because some girls on another thread were testing and I felt left out. I never OPK at night, and iv never got a smiley face before :) I was SO not expecting this right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->