Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

wooohooooo baby go catch that eggy hun. have fun indeed :)

great stuff..love the smiley face xx

ive got about 100 years till i get mine lol

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/D5F8E7FF-orig.jpg[/IMG]
This AMs OPK....why no smiley face?? :shrugs:
And what is up with my chart?!

looks like your eggy is here babe...make sure you bed today xx

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/3A857280-orig.jpg[/IMG]
Its O time! Kinda early for me but ill take it!
Lol I only tested because some girls on another thread were testing and I felt left out. I never OPK at night, and iv never got a smiley face before :) I was SO not expecting this right now

you felt left out omg lol :rofl: but it looks like you are more then ready! Get your :sex:'athon on love! :wohoo:

I did another test here they are...happy to see my lines are gettin darker. check out my journal :wohoo:

I did another test here they are...happy to see my lines are gettin darker. check out my journal :wohoo:

woohoooo love it babe. always great to see the darker lines. how u been feeling xx

so far pretty good. lower backacke, boobs getting larger and started to hurt this morning so I think i am on my way! Beta tomorrow and will have the results by 4:30pm so fingers cross and until then its the :coffee: game.

Icca- get off B&B and go have tons of :sex: !!!!

Smiling- :happydance:

Afm: I'm starting to go stir crazy.. I need to get out of my house.. I'm actually wanting to do house work ( which I'm not allowed to do) !! Oh has been taking my car to work since its cheaper on gas ..and we live in the middle of nowhere .. I can't drive his car cas the clutch is so hard to push and it would hurt my stomach.. I want to start Christmas shopping or something.. Lol feel like I'm going crazy !!

Icca- get off B&B and go have tons of :sex: !!!!

Smiling- :happydance:

Afm: I'm starting to go stir crazy.. I need to get out of my house.. I'm actually wanting to do house work ( which I'm not allowed to do) !! Oh has been taking my car to work since its cheaper on gas ..and we live in the middle of nowhere .. I can't drive his car cas the clutch is so hard to push and it would hurt my stomach.. I want to start Christmas shopping or something.. Lol feel like I'm going crazy !!

Thanks hun! Wow yes i agree its best to go out if you must. I am sorry you feeling a bit lost. I hope you start to feel better by the end of the day. :hugs:

Hey girls I'm on break at work so I can't talk long
:happydance: smiling that's great news!

Skeet have you thought about taking up a hobby while your on bed rest?
Lol I love to knit! (Although it does make me feel old) :rofl:

I know what you mean skeet I live out in the middle of nowhere too
It sucks sometimes but I LOVE the country!

well currently my hobby is online christmas shopping lol!!.

I actually really suck at knitting...I have very little patience and a short attention span so anything that invlolves fine motor skills usually does not go well with me...all my hobbies involve being active...

scorpio let's try and wait to retest until Friday!!!! Yeah right who am I kidding.

loooool sorry I only just saw this and I tested again already this morning :haha:

BFN eeeeeeeeh what can you do :shrug:

Yeah me too. I left my test in my desk at work though so I was unable to get a FMU again. Then I had a lot to drink and it's early so of course its a BFN but I just can't help myself!!!!!:help::tease::tease::help:

Yeay Skeet - birthday buddy! Hope u can get out for ur bday!

So glad u tested & caught ur smiley face Icca - hope u got some bd'ing in! Btw I like ur hair cut & ur tattoo; I have 5 myself & hope to have another one day! U r doing well with ur photos, I still have no clue how to upload from my phone 

Babyd I hope ur wait to O is going as quickly as possible!

I hope everyone else is well. As for me, I'm at the beginning of my TWW - here we go again!

Thanks Skelleron :hugs:

Well I tested when I got home frome work and got another smiley face
Idk why I'm only getting smiley faces at night? :shrugs: its SO weird
I am having super strong O pains today though, I have a feeling I'm going to pop this eggy out tomorrow! :happydance:
Thought it would be 11/11/11 but who knows. I'm going to keep testing and see

Skeet what did you have on your wish list?!?!
Do you ever come over to the states to go shopping?
I see a lot of canada busses here (esp now that its Christmas time)

POASfiend :hugs: :hugs: sorry to here you got another BFN
I hope you get a BFP soon, when is AF due?

BabyD how you doing?
Maybe you should take up knitting to pass time :rofl:
:hugs: didn't mean any harm just being silly :)

So what are you girls up to tonight?
I'm finding it hard to relax tonight, I'm excited for POAS tomorrow lol
And to see if I have another high temp!
:dust:

Ohhhhh another smiley this is interesting!!!! Hope you get your bfp this month sounding so good so far :)

Whoop whoop

I've tried knitting and it's way to boring for me lol maybe when I'm 90 and can't be arsed to move I'll rethink it lol

Hopefully not long now till I can start getting some serious bedding going on. Really wana catch this one and give Andre a little brother or sister :)

Who knows stranger things have happened lol :) xx

I know what you mean my son (Dominic) really wants a little brother or sister
He's been hinting towards DH and I having another kid. He sees everyone at school, or friends have little ones
:dust:
I hope we both catch or eggys this cycle!

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/1DCC19CA-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Here's this ams OPK....its neg now

Skelron - my friends invited me out for a night at the bar.. But to be honest it's not a great idea.. If I'm not allowed to play soccer im sure I'm not allowed to Dance around in a super busy crowded dance club..so I think I'll just have a quiet bday this year. What are you doing for yours?

Icca- I usually go to buffalo if I got to the states to shop.. I don't really have much on my wish list this year.. Maybe a bfp???!! Lol and one that sticks!! All the stuff I want is really expensive .. I'd love a treadmill or a vacation lol .. But I know I won't get any of those .. I'm just happy to spend the holidays with my family
Hope you have gotten lots of bding in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->