Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Sorry Scorpio! Hope next month will be urs, fingers crossed Xx

Afm - I've been having weird cramps on & off for a few days but AF isn't due for another week!

Hope everyone is well; we're obviously all waiting for something as we've all gone quiet! Xx

Cheers guys... I was hoping it was gonna magically happen because we had 'stopped trying' :( bloody hell goddammit so frikkin annoyed

Yeah it has been quiet here.
Iv been trying to keep myself busy, this 2ww is going to drag

When is AF due skelleron?
I'm due to have her stop by on Thanksgiving day!

Due on Sunday 20th, I think, that is if I have 14 days after I O! We'll see but goodness knows why I've been getting cramps & tender bb's one week before AF 

So how have you been lately Skeet?
Are you going to be doing any shopping in Buffalo for the hoildays?

I'm doing good.. Have my appt tomorrow to see if I can go back to work on Tuesday..

Not sure if I will be going to buffalo yet or not..

:hugs: good luck with your appointment.
Do you feel like your ready?

If you do decide to go to buffalo maybe we could meet up for lunch or some coffee.
Coffees always nice in the winter time, esp once it starts snowing

Have you got any snow yet?
We got some here the other day but its gone now. It won't be long before it returns though lol

That would be awesome!!!

I'm not sure if I'm up to work yet.. I'm ok physically I think.. I have some nerves about it though emotionally.. People at my work are nosy and I'm going to be bombarded with questions.. I'm kinda hoping the dr tells me to take the rest of the week but I doubt it.
I'm also a little nervous cause my work pants sit right across my incisions

We don't have any snow yet.. We had a few flurries on Friday.. Just north of us got some snow Friday but it was gone by Saturday

Maybe your Dr will keep you out of work until after the hoilday!

wooohoooo elllo all you lovely ladies :)

it feels like forever this cycle...200000 more days till i ovulate lol

skeet, glad you dont go back till next week, bet thats alot better in your mind. hope u feeling ok tho xx

jess - not long now hun:happydance::happydance:

BabyD you only have a week left to go :happydance: but I bet that week feels like a month lol

Skeet that's great! At least you have the weekend to rest :)

Oh I want to test sooooooo bad already
And every little thing my bobdy does I jump right to a symptom lol

Please can I have some help ladies? I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot but now I'm stressing!
Today is cd26 of an average 31-day cycle. Using cbfm (before it broke) & cb ov tests I Ov on cd18/19. AF is predicted on 20th November (6-days time). For the last 3-days I've had intermittent low abdominal cramping, mostly on the left side as well as extremely sore bb's (hurt to lie on my front last night) for the same amount of time and still tender now.

Then this morning i had pink light spotting when I wiped and a bit more just now 15-hours later (sorry tmi)
My question is: Is this AF being mean & coming an unusual 6-days early or could it be IB at 7/8 dpo? I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm confused, once again!
Does anyone have any ideas? I was planning to wait until AF was late to test this month after all my disappointment in Sept but that seems like ages away - aarrrggghhhhh!

That sounds like it could be IB!
If it was me id be super excited over something like that, BUT I don't ever get spotting between, when AF comes she comes HARD lol and quick, there never is any spotting or anything for me between cycles. And 8dpo sounds ideal for IB!
Oh I'm super excited for you! :happydance:
Id start testing acouple days after you noticed the spotting, this way the levels have time to rise if it is IB
:dust: good luck!

Thanks Icca,
There's a part of me that is excited because I've not had mid-cycle spotting before and usually when AF arrives it's full force (except for my odd cycle in Sept but that was over a week late, not early!)

Then there's my pessimistic side believing I'm out & this is AF - I think I'm just trying not to get my hopes up!

I might test on my birthday (this Wed) but that might be too soon! I'll keep u posted!

Thanks again, how r u doing? U must be only a couple of days behind me if I remember correctly! Xx

Yep, I think so, how many dpo are you again?

Lol id test on my b day too, even if it was early

I'm ok I guess, I'm having some pretty bad cramping tonigh :-( I'm trying to ignore it but I cant

U have cramps too! How many dpo r u? I'm 8/9 dpo as of today (Tues 15th Nov) cd27!
If this is AF then why would my luteal phase have been so short this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->