Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'm 5 DPO today, according to FF I'm only 4DPO, but who knows lol

Do you usually have a short lp?
Are you going to wait til the weekend to test?
My lps are always 14days so idk, the spotting is weird
Are you having any other symptoms?

Hey! I thought I always had approx 14d LP but at the mo I don't know what to think! The spotting is heavier today but I know I only O 8d ago! Maybe this is AF but it's very early & very odd. I'm so confused & so fed up with all this now! Why would my LP suddenly shorten? Idk what's wrong with me this time 
Thanks for ur support Icca & I hope u have better luck than me! Xx

Skelron.. It could be implantation or it could be post ovulation spotting .. (which I've had before too) hopefully it is implantation ..

Just an update - bleeding has continued and BFN this morning; so I think AF arrived early on 7dpo - goodness knows why!
Its not the birthday present I was hoping for but at least I can have a drink tonight!
I don't know how much more of this TTC rollercoaster I can take!

I hope you all have better luck this month Xx

Happy birthday Jen (Skeet) - I hope u r feeling ok & have a good day Xx

Just an update - bleeding has continued and BFN this morning; so I think AF arrived early on 7dpo - goodness knows why!
Its not the birthday present I was hoping for but at least I can have a drink tonight!
I don't know how much more of this TTC rollercoaster I can take!

I hope you all have better luck this month Xx

oh man im sorry hun...gutted for you indeed, i knw its draining but dont giveup :hugs:

whens your b/day?

jen - hope your having a good bday babe xx

Thanks Lynsey, it's my birthday today, same as Jen! Thanks for ur kind words Xx

ohhh happy birthday for today hun.

what u got planned for tonight anything nice? xx

Thank u! My hubby & I are on our way to Bristol for shopping, lunch and Christmas Market right now & then tonight I feel a large bottle of wine is on the cards! 

I had a big emotional meltdown earlier (not the best start to the day) but DH held me tight, picked me up & is helping me to feel much better. So onwards & upwards but for today I'm just going to enjoy the moment, not worry about the future & get drunk!  Xx

well heres a nice bottle of champagne for your b/day..

https://www.wealthwood.com/gifts/images/HappyBirthday-Champagne1137.jpg

hope u have a good night and feel alot better for it xx

Happy birthday to the birthday girls!!!!!!

Skelleron--I'm sorry that really sucks. Same thing happened to me before and it's really mean that it has to happen.

Scorpio---Af got me the same day as you so I'm cranky. Crazy thing is I have been 28 day cycles consistently like clock work for so long. This time I was a 30 day cycle, so I was going crazy for 2 days POAS and getting BFNs. Life is cruel. Maybe I'll get a BFP next month for my brithday.

Hope y'all are doing well. Just had a wonderful time shopping in Minneapolis so I haven;t been by to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks for the bday wishes!! And a big happy birthday to Skelron as well!! Seems like we both had a melt down on our bday.. I burst into tears this morning about how useless of a woman I am.. Can't carry a baby, can't have sex.. Plus I'm nowhere close to reaching the goals that I wanted by the time I'm 30 ( I'm 29 today) .

Decided now that I'm just going to relax and have a few drinks .. Had a good lunch with friends this morning and a dinner tonight :)

So sorry af got you ladies!! She's such a nasty :witch: !!

Lynsey .. When do u test? How u feeling?

:hugs: glad your feeling better skeet

Oh man I don't even think about what/where ill be at 30, I still got 2 more years to go but at the rate I'm going I prob won't have my BFP either.
I wanted 2 more kids by 30 so I can be done having them and work on raising them

Hopefully we all have our wishes fullfilled!
:dust:

Sounds as tho we had similar meltdowns Skeet! Wish I was still 29 though, I turned 33 today - older than I hoped to before having children, older than all my cousins/sisters-in-law who all (there's 5 of them) have at least 2 children! And 18-months down the line I'm no further forward, just 33 now instead of 31!

I had a lovely day all in all but now feel too sick to have the wine I was looking forward too!

Early night for me - I do sound old!

Best wishes everyone, Zoe Xx

Happy Birthday for yesterday Skeet n Skelleron :flower::flower: xxxxx

So POAS we have the same cycle now lol I think I will O on cd16 when does yours usually happen? You know they say if you hang around with women for a long time you get the same cycle lol well I've only been at uni for 9 weeks but my 2 new friends I made we all have our cycles in synch now lol. We was having a joke about it but I'm thinking I wonder if their AFs will be delayed the month when (IF!) I get my BFP???!! It would be a secret obviously but they would probably be like oh I must be stressed I'm late and I would be thinking mwahahaaha I know what it is!!!! I think about stupid stuff :dohh: anything to pass the time lool

Thanks for the bday wishes!! And a big happy birthday to Skelron as well!! Seems like we both had a melt down on our bday.. I burst into tears this morning about how useless of a woman I am.. Can't carry a baby, can't have sex.. Plus I'm nowhere close to reaching the goals that I wanted by the time I'm 30 ( I'm 29 today) .

Decided now that I'm just going to relax and have a few drinks .. Had a good lunch with friends this morning and a dinner tonight :)

So sorry af got you ladies!! She's such a nasty :witch: !!

Lynsey .. When do u test? How u feeling?

aww sorry your feeling low babe, just hang on in there, give say 2 more weeks you should be all up and ready to :)

it might feel long but it will soon come babe :hugs:

afm well my digi broke, i sent a complaint, they sent me out a new one with 20sticks..thought wicked, went to use it yesterday...broke again :growlmad:

so i now have a full refund and back to where i started!! but on the up my opks are getting darker so hopefully in couple more days im hoping it will be positive. i meant to ovulate on the 21st..so just gotta hope my OH is well enough to get some bedding in. been 2 weeks since we dtd as hes so bad..so just gotta try work my magic :wacko:

this month isnt a good month so far though so im thinking its not going to happen :shrug: boiler broke so got no heating and no hot water,(getting a whole new system fitted which will take over a week) the opk digi broke so couldnt use it, my car is falling apart with that i have to pay £135 for insurance and £71 for road tax....:dohh: top of that my OH isnt well, im cooking cleaning doing everything...then theres a hyper child wanting my every need of attention!!

what a horrible month for me :wacko::dohh:, just gotta hope it gets better soon xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope your month turns out to be wonderful! A BFP could change that! :)
That sucks your digi broke, how long have you had it?
I noticed you mentioned road tax....what's that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->