Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'm waiting to O!!
Idk when its going to be but I'm thinking this weekend OPKs are still neg

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/442FDDC0-orig.jpg[/IMG]

I'm 9DPO!!! really not expecting anything but can't help hoping!!!

Hello,
I ovulated on cd17 according to my CBFM, so I am now 5dpo & preparing myself for more disappointment over the next 10 days!
I had a day 21 progesterone blood test yesterday & I am booked in to have some more bloods done on cd1-5 too. I go to my GP for results on Dec 21st & she is arranging a referral to a FS for us because 18 months after starting this TTC journey we are still struggling to conceive #1!
Hope everyone else is well & optimistic!

At least you have a plan Skelleron! Hopefully it will be something really simple that the FS can sort right out. Of course, hopefully you won't need the FS if this is your month lol

hey ladies :)

well tested today and got BFN...boohooooo....

but im getting light cramping on the left, the smell of bacon making me feel sick, headache...but as you all know that could just be af on her way lol

she aint here yet..so hopefully she will stay away and i will get bfp in couple of days(hey we can all wish eh) lol

Cripes can't we just fast forward a week. I really would like to test already!!!!! Sorry bout the BFN. Grrrr here we go again. Scorpio I'm not expecting much either even though we gave it our best shot (literally). Missed my second peak and onward as hubby was ill. Can I pout now?

:hugs: BabyD, when is AF due?!

:dust:
Hope everyone is doing well!

:hugs: BabyD, when is AF due?!

:dust:
Hope everyone is doing well!

she is due today hun :)

no sign shes on her way (yet) but i got another positive opk on the 28th didnt i, so i could have ovulated late..if that is the case then af will come LATE around the 12th!!

if she isnt here tomorrow then i will go get a frer test :)

Evening Ladies,

Today I requested a D&C to be done for tomorrow. I have an appointment with another doctor who I met with today (for the second opinion) and we will discuss it again tomorrow morning at 10:30am.

Today I met with this doctor regarding my history. We sat down and looked at all the dates/times/beta's, etc. I went in and got another u/s done and there were no growth from last week and my Beta remained the same as well. This time the lady did both internal and external u/s.

Ladies, I am at peace with this decision. I know I have said not too long ago that I want to wait and hold on to the 15% chance that this could be a viable pregnancy. The facts are the facts and this pregnancy is not going anywhere. I am doing my body no good by making hold on to something that is already gone. My husband and I talked about it this evening and he is on board with me. He said he prefers his wife to be healthy then to hold on to something and do harm to me more. I agree. The good thing is the IUI worked for us on the first round; therefore, we hope it will work again on the second round too. :happydance:

I will email a friend of mine in hope she will update my journal again for me once I meet with this doctor again tomorrow to let you all know my outcome.

This is for the better good ladies and plus, we get the D&C done we have a good chance to start again come Jan/or Feb:haha:

Please continue to pray for me. This will mean a lot to me. Thank you all
Love always Chrystie (aka Kennesha):hugs::winkwink::flower::winkwink::hugs:

Evening Ladies,

Today I requested a D&C to be done for tomorrow. I have an appointment with another doctor who I met with today (for the second opinion) and we will discuss it again tomorrow morning at 10:30am.

Today I met with this doctor regarding my history. We sat down and looked at all the dates/times/beta's, etc. I went in and got another u/s done and there were no growth from last week and my Beta remained the same as well. This time the lady did both internal and external u/s.

Ladies, I am at peace with this decision. I know I have said not too long ago that I want to wait and hold on to the 15% chance that this could be a viable pregnancy. The facts are the facts and this pregnancy is not going anywhere. I am doing my body no good by making hold on to something that is already gone. My husband and I talked about it this evening and he is on board with me. He said he prefers his wife to be healthy then to hold on to something and do harm to me more. I agree. The good thing is the IUI worked for us on the first round; therefore, we hope it will work again on the second round too. :happydance:

I will email a friend of mine in hope she will update my journal again for me once I meet with this doctor again tomorrow to let you all know my outcome.

This is for the better good ladies and plus, we get the D&C done we have a good chance to start again come Jan/or Feb:haha:

Oh thinking of you hun, sending you lots of prays...as long as you come home healthy and alive that is whats should matter. so sorry this has been a stressful time fot you and your OH i hope you both come through this stronger and next time there will be a healthy bean.

thinking of you, good luck for tomorrow.

:hugs: xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear, but I am glad to hear that you are at peace with this decision .. I opted for the d&c during my mc as well .. If you have any questions feel free to message me. You and your husband are both in my prayers during this difficult time

Lynsey- ohh I so hope af stays away!!! Keep us updated!! Your symptoms sound good!!

Icca- happy bding!!

Poas- hopefully you get a lovely surprise bfp!

Afm- still no af.. Oh and I slipped once and didn't use protection and I have no idea where in my cycle that would have been.. As of right now I don't feel like af is on her way, and I don't feel preg.. I don't even know if I ovulated yet :shrug: I am completely symptomless... It is a very strange feeling

skeet...................is af due now? i think you might have to test just to be on the safe side.

jeaz(just so we know) if you were pregnant now..could you keep it? or could that damage your tubes? or put you in harms way?

I have no idea when af is due..next Tuesday will be my 6 week mark.. My ob said I should have af by then .. I figure if I don't have af by Saturday I'll test.. I don't know if I could keep it or anything .. My rule was not to have sex before six weeks.. Lol she didn't tell me what would happen if I did and got pregnant.. I think she figured I'd be a responsible adult and listen :haha:

Evening Ladies,

Oh thinking of you hun, sending you lots of prays...as long as you come home healthy and alive that is whats should matter. so sorry this has been a stressful time fot you and your OH i hope you both come through this stronger and next time there will be a healthy bean.

thinking of you, good luck for tomorrow.

:hugs: xx
Thank you so much :hugs:

:hugs: 35_smiling i m so sorry. Hun, ill be keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

BabyD can't wait to see your test, I hope that witch stays far away!

Skeet good luck! Keep up posted!
Are you going to call yoour Dr if AF don't show?

I'll test Saturday, as long as it says neg I think I'll wait longer before I call my dr.. I know surgery can cause stress to the body

Thanks girls :)

well i tested today and got bfn..but i only was able to test on a little bit of we as i went about 30 mins before..does that make a difference or am i clutching at straws? lol

also i have alot of cm..its creamy/watery cm and alot of it. is that a good sign or do most people get that before af is due?

skeet - i hope for you bodies sake your not preg...im scraed for you that something might go wrong. i would love for you to be preg but i dont want you damaging yourself..i hope everything is ok. and its true after any op your body can take a while to get back to normal. pray to god that you are all ok..and if you are preg then the docs say its ok to go ahead cos everything is fine down there :)

how u doing icca? xx

smiling - thinking of you today, praying that u are doing ok xx

So are you late BabyD????

I'm doing good, just waiting to O
Here is this AMs OPK
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/0C9BE962-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks girls :)

well i tested today and got bfn..but i only was able to test on a little bit of we as i went about 30 mins before..does that make a difference or am i clutching at straws? lol

also i have alot of cm..its creamy/watery cm and alot of it. is that a good sign or do most people get that before af is due?

skeet - i hope for you bodies sake your not preg...im scraed for you that something might go wrong. i would love for you to be preg but i dont want you damaging yourself..i hope everything is ok. and its true after any op your body can take a while to get back to normal. pray to god that you are all ok..and if you are preg then the docs say its ok to go ahead cos everything is fine down there :)

how u doing icca? xx

smiling - thinking of you today, praying that u are doing ok xx

Well since its still early it could matter .. I'd wait a day or two and try again :)
Afm, I'm not feeling preg so who knows.. I've heard of people getting preg right away and everything being ok .. My biggest pet peeve is not knowing when to expect af or when is to early to test . I figure Saturday will be 14 days from my big oops.. So maybe that will be good enough :shrug: what do you girls think??

Smiling : sending you big hugs today!! Hope everything goes smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->