Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Icca- getting close!!! Aren't u supposed to use opks in the afternoon??

Haha yeah but I have to work a PM shift tonight so I figured ill see what it looks like this AM
I guess I'm still going to OPK when I get home about 10pm, or maybe ill OPK at work.
I was thinking about using a digi but I think ill wait till I see a little darker line!

Smiling I am so sorry you are going through this.

Skeet-you are right the surgery and changes in hormones can throw you right off for a while. Unfortunately that means YES you have to be patient (grrrr). Good news is---if you got pregnant there is a good chance everything would be ok. You are a slightly higher risk for ectopic simply for the fact that your fallopian tube could be narrowed from swelling/healing. The time frames that docs give you though are quite conservative and most of that swelling has GONE. Also you could be ovulating from the unaffected side so that;s good. If you do find yourself pregnant sooner than expected, just make sure that you get in with your doc immediately. They will most likely want to scan you early just to check where that bean has implanted itself. 7 dpo for me. The next few days will feel like an eternity..............................................
Although yesterday evening went by fast. I fell asleep in the evening and STAYED asleep. 11 hours of sleep, can you believe it?????? I would love to over analyze this and say hmmmm maybe I'm tired because I'm pregnant, but honestly considering my sinuses being super congested..............I think hubby must just have past his cold bug over to me. So I'm not getting hopes up.

Icca--I've seen lotsa people use them multiple times a day. The key is though that you are supposed to be looking at time frames---meaning you are supposed to test at the same time each day. Makes no sense to me really but that's what they say you have to do. Maybe it is because if yo9u test early one day and late the next you could possibly miss the surge. That's what I figure anyway. So I guess as long as you test at the same time each day it probably shouldn't make a difference if you throw an extra one in from time to time.

I'm always looking for a reason to pee on sticks though. Makes me feel like I actually have more control over this stuff than I really do.

Smiling, I'm gutted for you :( I love your attitude though, you have to be realistic about some of the horrible things in life and keep optimistic about future chances. I'm quite proud of this thread! I think we got a whole bunch of strong ladies here! I pray for all of us all the time :)

Thanks poas!! Do u think I should test saturday if she's not here or just save my money?? This is the time of year I don't want to waste considering I've barely started my Christmas shopping.

Scorpio- I agree with you. We do have a strong bunch of ladies and we've all grown so close. It's nice to have a group of ladies your comfortable with to continue supporting each other through everything :)

Babyd-any news yet??

Icca- did u get a + opk today??

Nope not yet :-(
I thought I might have a + today but a digi confirmed it was -

Skeet whenever you do decide to test please let us know!

BabyD what's going on?!?! Did you get a BFP?!?!

I'll for sure let you ladies know as soon as I decide when.. Might just buy $ store tests... I know the odds are against me considering we only dtd 1 time with out being cautious

Icca- just keep bding you've got to be getting close!!

:hugs: it only takes 1 time
:dust:
We just started the BDing :happydance: I'm so excited to finally be at this point in my cycle. Although I. Haven't even Oed yet, I'm hoping that BDing before I O will help my odds. I usually wait til after a + opk to start.

Icca--why are your eggs being shy. Don't you wish you could just pop one out whenever, kind of like bubble wrap?

Skeet--I would go for a dollar store cheapie. They work quite well and can put your mind at ease.

Hey ladies...

well im now 4 days late..and havent been able to test as i have no hpt here :shrug:

but...

if i ovulated late then my (late) af is due around the 12th...making me 10dpo today?

if af isnt here tomorrow then i shall go get another test and go from there :)

lets hope i o'd late and court eggy late so that i will finally get my bfp :)

Icca19 - if your pks are dark and digi said - then maybe tomorrow will be your o day? i hope so so you can get the ball rolling :)

skeet - wait till saturday and take a frer test(if you can) good i dont know if this is a bad or good thing? :wacko:

my opks are darker than the controlled line..could this be a good sign? have any of you ever got this and was preg?

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/a5490f48.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/8a24f9da.jpg

yeah baby. What OPKs pick up is very similar in structure as HCG so if you use an OPK when your pregnant it can also pick up HCG since it is so similar. Lots of people get positive OPKs when they are actually pregnant. We can only hope and wait!!!!

yeah baby. What OPKs pick up is very similar in structure as HCG so if you use an OPK when your pregnant it can also pick up HCG since it is so similar. Lots of people get positive OPKs when they are actually pregnant. We can only hope and wait!!!!

thanks hun :)

i hope your right, i tested just now and got bfn :shrug: but again my opks are really positive..who knows!!

im either 5 days late or only 11 dpo(depending when i actually ovulated as i got to sets of opks before) :shrug:

just have to wait it out dont i :dohh:

xx

i just do opks hun, temping just doesnt do it for me!

soo confusing!! :)

hows u xx

Hmmm I'm hoping it's your bfp and not your body continually surge ring attempting to o.. Are u still bding just incase

I'm ok.., just sitting around waiting for af .. I'm really not a patient waiter

Hmmm I'm hoping it's your bfp and not your body continually surge ring attempting to o.. Are u still bding just incase

I'm ok.., just sitting around waiting for af .. I'm really not a patient waiter

i know hun, i dont know whats going on.

can your body keep doing that then? keep trying to release egg?

will you take a test on sunday? xx

Babyd you don't have PCOS do you? I never heard you mention that you did. But if you do then you can get persistent + opks.

But yes if you don't o, your body can gear up and try again. So that's a likely scenario as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->