Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

OK how in the world does this planet have the population it does if us girls (healthy girls) can't seem to get pregnant?

Babyd you don't have PCOS do you? I never heard you mention that you did. But if you do then you can get persistent + opks.

But yes if you don't o, your body can gear up and try again. So that's a likely scenario as well.

no hun, everything seems to be ok(far as i know) i conceived andre just fine too.

the thing is with me i cant bed as much as i want to because my OH isnt well. so i can only do it as much as i can. this month i o'd and bed the day before and 2 days after..then when i think i o'd again we dtd..so im just hoping i court eggy. dont think is has nothing to do with pcos :shrug:

if this happeneds again then mayeb i will talk to someone about it, but for now i dont even think its anything close to that :)

thank you though, cos if i did have it i wouldnt of know that :) x

I agree poas!! However I'm getting more increasingly frustrated as I keep finding out people that really should not be having babies are getting pregnant!!

Sorry for my rant :)

Babyd .. I'm really hoping that you are pregnant and that you've already ovulated :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...abies-our-arms-2012-57-bfps-9-angels-219.html.

Linsey- check out this link .. Page 219 a lady by the name of Josephine who knows she is preg did a hpt and opk and she posted a pic of her lines :)
There is still hope for u!!!!

Well I got a stark white :bfn: this morning.. The bonus is that I know my levels have dropped since the surgery so that is not why af is late!!

Well I got a stark white :bfn: this morning.. The bonus is that I know my levels have dropped since the surgery so that is not why af is late!!

oh good, hopefully af will show soon then hun :)

afm i tested and got bfn too. my if i was to go by my late ovuation opk then i would only be 12 dpo would is still early right?

i seriously think im out though :shrug:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...abies-our-arms-2012-57-bfps-9-angels-219.html.

Linsey- check out this link .. Page 219 a lady by the name of Josephine who knows she is preg did a hpt and opk and she posted a pic of her lines :)
There is still hope for u!!!!

out that is a dark opk lol

thanks for this hun :)

xx

Your welcome!! And yeah 12 dpo is early !! Lol I should have done opk or temped so that I'd atleast know where I am in my cycle.. I hate the waiting game.. When I bought the preg test last night oh said " your not going to get a + .. You never get one this early .. "

He is totally right!! I'm always super late usually miss the whole cycle before I get preg lok

lolol we are terrible aint we. so you will test again with me on monday/tuesday yeah?

xx

Lol I was going to give it a week .. I don't want to waste preg tests when there is such a low chance of me being preg.. Might call my ov on Tuesday if af hasnt shown just to see if it's normal from my surgery

Lol I was going to give it a week .. I don't want to waste preg tests when there is such a low chance of me being preg.. Might call my ov on Tuesday if af hasnt shown just to see if it's normal from my surgery

i think thats a good idea hun, ring them on tuesday and see what they say :)

but try not to test though want you lol :winkwink:

I really do want to test with u mon/ tues but chances are like my oh said.. Even if I am preg like my oh said it won't show yet

well lets see what tuesday is saying for both of us then hun. my late due date is 12th so tuesday is after...it no af then i'll test and if still no joy then this is just a long arse cycle for both of us! atleast your next to me to its not so bad :)

Hey girls good luck when you decide to POAS!

Well I'm going to be in the 2ww ! :happydance:
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/9C71ADA5-orig.jpg[/IMG]

woohooooo icca..love the smiley. good luck hun, hope it goes quick for you.

praying this is it for you hun xxx

Good luck icca!!! Well af showed her face.. Lol knew I shouldn't have wasted my money on an frer lol.. Well cd 1 !!! Cleared to go now!!!

Good luck icca!!! Well af showed her face.. Lol knew I shouldn't have wasted my money on an frer lol.. Well cd 1 !!! Cleared to go now!!!

great stuff :happydance: :happydance:

hope this cycle is a good one to catching eggy :)

afm..still waiting (bfn this morning) :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->