Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Ha ha ha who would of thought I'd get a congrats for the :witch: !!!! She's actually very light considering .. My incision in my belly button is really bothering ne though :( it hurts to bend again just like right after my surgery.. Have no idea why .. I didn't do anything too rough :shrug:

Awe baby d so sorry you got a :bfn: hopefully you get some answers soon :hugs:
Preferably a. :bfp: !!!

Icca hope you got lots of :sex: in and caught that eggy!!

Anybody do anything fun over the weekend??

I did , we had tons of fun doing this.....
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/74AADF20-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Yup :) put it up 2 weekends ago.. I wish I knew how to post pics from my phone

Have you tried photo bucket? That's how I figured out how to post pics.

I might try that for my phone pics.. I have no problem posting pics from my computer .. Just can figure out the whole phone thing

You can get a snap bucket app and take them and up load them right from your phone
Its super easy

Really?? Do I download that from my app store on my phone?

wooohooo merry christmas girlies :)

your tree is lovely icca :) i put mine up about two weeks ago to skeet lol (we are ega )

still getting bfn? i really dont know whats going on? my cycle have been greta for about 4 months now so why they playing up now? arghhh so annoying!!

Have you been under any stress at all lynsey? Sometimes that can push off ovulation

Thanks!
Can you take a pic of your tree!??
Idk what to say, if I was late than id be freaking out lol I'm never late. My LP is always about 14 days
Did you OPK so you know when your surge was?

Have you been under any stress at all lynsey? Sometimes that can push off ovulation

Not really hun, nothing than i normally have. :shrug:
Thanks!
Can you take a pic of your tree!??
Idk what to say, if I was late than id be freaking out lol I'm never late. My LP is always about 14 days
Did you OPK so you know when your surge was?

i have done opk since i first started this cycle..my opks have never got light since??

look at todays? this shouldnt be dark like this at 21dpo or late due date today right?

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/fd24e5a6.jpg

Wow those are dark! (I remember that one you posted acouple days ago)

Could you make an appointment with your Dr?

i know i dont know whats going on? should they be that dark at 21dpo? or af due today. surely they should be invisable right or near enough?

my doc is crap they say i have to be atlease 3 weeks late to get a blood test :dohh:

so if no af next week then i shall ring and book one on the day :)

CD1 FUCK SAKKKKKKE!!!! Please say one of you girls has some good news for me? I'm having a month off I think.... just gonna get drunk for christmas...

CD1 FUCK SAKKKKKKE!!!! Please say one of you girls has some good news for me? I'm having a month off I think.... just gonna get drunk for christmas...

lol if no joy for me soon i will be joining you with that drink :)

sorry af got you hun, have a drink over christmas as the next cycle maybe your last one :winkwink: :thumbup:

im still waiting 21dpo woohoooo (so annoying) lol

Icca---there is a decoration on your tree that looks like a wreath. By any chance is it made out of puzzle pieces with your kid's pic inside? If so I have the same decoration on my tree that my daughter made at school.

Well I broke down and tested. BFN. I'm starting to really get down about TTC I turn 37 this week and I'm not happy.

Skeet I'm so glad you know where things are at now. Yay!

Baby D---those OPKs are weird aren't they?

What is going on with the lot of us???????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->