Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Nope no good news here :-(
Well not yet at least!

If I don't get my BFP this cycle that's the same plan I have :rofl: def going to get drunk on new years eve!

Hey Ladies popping in to wish you all the best in your 2012 :bfp:'s :wohoo:

heyyyyyy sweetpea. how u doing? :hugs:

how did everything go? you and OH doing ok?
nice to see you on here :hugs: x

poas - indeed hun, getting very annoying!!

Hello there my love. I got the D&C done Dec.7. no growth and my hcg remained the same within a week difference. I am doing super great. I did my greiving and now i am moving on. OH is doing super great as ever. He is very understanding and supportive. Love him to death. :hugs:

Hello there my love. I got the D&C done Dec.7. no growth and my hcg remained the same within a week difference. I am doing super great. I did my greiving and now i am moving on. OH is doing super great as ever. He is very understanding and supportive. Love him to death. :hugs:

Fantastic hun, so glad to see you bounce back with strenght, nice to have support by your side..makes things alot better doesnt it :)

well i hope the cycle comes and goes for you to be ready for Jan :)

:hugs:

POAS yes it is! That's too funny! I can't believe you noticed it :)

Hello ladies - I haven't posted for a while but have been following everyones journeys.
I was sorry to read about your loss Smiling.
I love your christmas tree Icca - ours has been up since end November - i love Christmas!
I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon babyd and you get some answers.
I'm glad you are moving forward Skeet.
And I hope Scorpio and POAS get good news soon.

As for me - after my last cycle, when AF arrived early at 9dpo (just before my 33rd birthday) i was distraught. I went back to see my doctor and she was very understanding as we've been TTC #1 for 18-months, with various issues along the way. I had a day 21 progesterone test done, and am due to have other bloods done on Thursday, when AF is due.

I got my peak fertility reading on my cbfm on 1st Dec - we bd the morning before, the evening of my peak and the following evening as well as a few other times before my peak. My bb's were sore before Ov and this persisted after. I had Ov cramps but these stopped after my peak. During my early dpo my bb's were really sore and i was really bloated, but desperately tried not to read too much into it (yeah right!) but when i had some spotting when i wiped at 9dpo i was once again deflated, thinking AF had come early again and that i had a LP defect! But AF never showed up, like she did in November.

My bb's have remained sore, i've remained bloated and i've been having heartburn. I had a vivid dream this morning (12dpo) that i took a test and saw a second line (I've never seen a second line - ever) So when i woke up i took a tesco own brand test, and didn't expect anything. I didn't watch during the developing time but returned 5mins later and was taken a back to see a faint second line :happydance: Can anyone else see it? I don't want to get my hopes up, but if AF doesn't show on Thursday (14dpo) then i'll re-test and i hope to see a darker line!

Fingers crossed for us all Xx

Attachments

• 13.12.11c.jpg
    13.12.11c.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 13.12.11 b.jpg
    13.12.11 b.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
My bb's have remained sore, i've remained bloated and i've been having heartburn. I had a vivid dream this morning (12dpo) that i took a test and saw a second line (I've never seen a second line - ever) So when i woke up i took a tesco own brand test, and didn't expect anything. I didn't watch during the developing time but returned 5mins later and was taken a back to see a faint second line :happydance: Can anyone else see it? I don't want to get my hopes up, but if AF doesn't show on Thursday (14dpo) then i'll re-test and i hope to see a darker line!

Fingers crossed for us all Xx

woooohooo i see it hun, loud and clear :)

congrats missy, so happy for you xx

Thank you so much for ur kind words, I plan to re-test in a couple of days at which point hopefully the line will be darker or I may even try a Digi! 

Woo hoo!!! I see it!!! I didn't even have to enlarge it . :bfp: :happydance:
Congratulations!!!!!!

Smiling- nice to have you drop in. I'm glad to hear oh is being so supportive .. It really does make a world of difference

Afm: looks like I'll ovulate sometime around Xmas or new years depending on how long my cycle is.. I'm not going to opk at all because I don't really want any added stress.. Oh is usually frisky around that time of year so I'm just going to have fun and take advantage of it :)

skelleron--I don't think that's a faint line. I think it's a pretty Standard positive. I had one much fainter and then double checked it with a digital. Why don't you just try a digital. It may make you start believing that you are indeed preggers!!!!! Ahhhh it's a Christmas miracle. I'm 100% sure that's a positive. Congrats.

Well girls I have a huge cyst on my ovary :-( this cycle was a dud :cry:

Dr gave me pain killer and told me to take it easy
:cry: I was really hoping to get a christmas BFP

Oh Icca, I'm so sorry hun! Rest up & I hope u feel better soon

Icca-- I'm feeling bummed to come over and drink with me tonight!!!! I'm going out for my birthday a few days early and I am not even excited to. People keep asking me what I want for Christmas and there really is only one thing, there is NOTHING else that I want. My daughter is so sweet. First she said ewwww and said I would have to talk to her stepdad about that. Then she said if there was something she could buy that would make me pregnant, she would buy it even if it was $200. She's 9 and so thoughtful.

Well girls I have a huge cyst on my ovary :-( this cycle was a dud :cry:

oh icca im so sorry. how did you know this? or should i say how comes the doc checked it and how did he?

was you having problems?

really sorry babe, i hope by next month your ovarys are alot better so you can get your bfp xx :hugs:

POAS - thats so sweet of her, shes loves mummy so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->