Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:hugs: thanks

Well it actually all started 2 days ago. I awoke with a bad pain in my right side (I had it since thurs) but it wasn't this bad. I figured I was getting ready to O (which I did or tried to)
I had my surge sat and the O pians got stronger, esp Monday morning, when it got severe.
Today its still not any better and I attempted to go to work, which I did for acouple hours. I called my dr this AM and got an appointment for 5 pm when I got out of work....but I only made it til 3.
I called them and told them I had to be seen now or I was going to the ER. It was SO bad, I could barely stand. DH had to come and get me
I saw my DR and exam and sent me over for a sono.
OMG it is SO big! The entire thing just barely fit on the ultrasound screen, my ovary was tiny compaired to it.
My Dr really didn't talk to me and just gave me pain meds and sent me home.
The pain is worse and idk what's going on:cry:

Oh jeez jess, what caused it to happen
To you know? Glad you went there and got itlooked at and sorted, them thing can be very dangerous!

Pray that it goes so next month will be all good for you xx

Well from what the dr and tech said and from what I gathered on Dr Google (lol) I figured I did infact O and that its a corpus leteum cyst.
Its producing large amounts of estrogen and progesterone, just growing and going.

Ohhh icca!! I'm so sorry :hugs: I think we all need to get drunk together!!!

Do they do anything about the cyst? Or just leave it??

Babyd- I'm guessing no news yet?

Ohhh icca!! I'm so sorry :hugs: I think we all need to get drunk together!!!

Do they do anything about the cyst? Or just leave it??

Babyd- I'm guessing no news yet?

:nope:

nope nothing hun, but i think the new tablets "royal jelly" have to be the blame for it, everytime i take something new my system/cycle gets messed up to adjest the the change. so i think that is why its messing around? there meant to be really good :shrug:

Idk what there going to do
Its 730am here (I just woke up) and its still there
I'm going to call my Dr later

:hugs: babyd I hope you get some answeres soon.
What is royal jelly?

Skelleron!!!! Congrats!! I agree get a digi!!!!

But Icca if you O'd couldn't you still be pregnant even with the cyst? You poor thing tho it sounds so painful ccc

Yeah I guess I can
Guess ill just have to wait and see! :)

I agree....do. a digi!

Yeah I guess I can
Guess ill just have to wait and see! :)

I agree....do. a digi!

What the heck?????? For a year straight I've had nothing but 28 day cycles. Now everything is messed up. last month 30 days. This month who knows, it's day 30 and no signs of the witch. I got 2 BFNs. I'm getting so frustrated.

What the heck?????? For a year straight I've had nothing but 28 day cycles. Now everything is messed up. last month 30 days. This month who knows, it's day 30 and no signs of the witch. I got 2 BFNs. I'm getting so frustrated.

feel your pain hun, im now cd45 and still getting nothing..10days late :shrug:

ive had 3 positive this month so i could even be early still. from my last positive which was the 8th so i could be 7 dpo? who knows whats going on.

hope you get some answers soon hun xx

OH BLOODY HELL. To top it all off I just got a call from hubby. Apparently my credit card number was lifted and now I am the victim of credit card theft in the amount of $3000+.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

OH BLOODY HELL. To top it all off I just got a call from hubby. Apparently my credit card number was lifted and now I am the victim of credit card theft in the amount of $3000+.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

oh jeaz hun thats terrible!!

Hopefully it will be sorted as these things can be quite easy to sort out if you can prove its not you. time place dates etc.

hope you can get it sorted before :hugs:

Oh that's terrible, I hope you get it all straighten out soon! :hugs:

Babyd so if your only maybe 7dpo when should/could AF be here?

Babyd so if your only maybe 7dpo when should/could AF be here?

if im 7dpo..then af is due on the around 22nd?

if no joy then i will go docs and get bloods done. hopefully it want come down to that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->