Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I just wanted to thank you all again for your kind words. Following your encouragement i finally plucked up the courage to do a cb digi today (14dpo) with FMU and saw what i was hoping for 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' I am finally allowing myself to believe it after 18months TTC#1!

This month we used a clearblue fertility monitor which was really helpful to track my cycle and show my peak fertility at cd17. We also used conceive plus lubricant and i used a mooncup following bd. I hope some of this may be of some help!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a fantastic 2012 with BFP's for all. I'll be keeping an eye on all your progress and hope to see you all in 1st tri soon - when i pluck up the courage to go over there! Xx

Attachments

• 15.12.11a.jpg
    15.12.11a.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
On Christmas Day!
Oh how I hope she doesn't show!

oh how greaqt would that be, if she didnt show and you did get a bfp...oh that would be the best, praying you are pregnant hun :) xx

I just wanted to thank you all again for your kind words. Following your encouragement i finally plucked up the courage to do a cb digi today (14dpo) with FMU and saw what i was hoping for 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' I am finally allowing myself to believe it after 18months TTC#1!

This month we used a clearblue fertility monitor which was really helpful to track my cycle and show my peak fertility at cd17. We also used conceive plus lubricant and i used a mooncup following bd. I hope some of this may be of some help!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a fantastic 2012 with BFP's for all. I'll be keeping an eye on all your progress and hope to see you all in 1st tri soon - when i pluck up the courage to go over there! Xx

brilliant, fantastic..such great news. wishing you a H&H 9 months. merry christmas to you what a great present to get just before chrimbo xxx

keep in touch hun xx

Oh POAS sounds like you're having a rough time of it. Hope it all starts going right ASAP! xx

I think I'm gonna O on Christmas day lol

Hey girls!!

Congrats on the digi confirmation!! That's awesome! :happydance:

I have one digi that I'm saving for when I get a BFP on an IC, I don't ever want to see "not prego" lol so ill take it when I know for sure!
Ill be POAS at 10dpo, after the weekend

Yay Skelleron!!!! That's fantastic. I'm still waiting for AF. CD31. Had another BFN last night. Not knowing where things are at is a bit frustrating. I wish my monitor wouldn't have gone down. It was a problem with the batteries but I never got a low battery warning. It seems battery acid leaked out quite a bit. And it happened around the time I though I should get my peak, but maybe it didn't happen until a little later. Time will tell I guess.

No signs of AF though?????

Yay Skelleron!!!! That's fantastic. I'm still waiting for AF. CD31. Had another BFN last night. Not knowing where things are at is a bit frustrating. I wish my monitor wouldn't have gone down. It was a problem with the batteries but I never got a low battery warning. It seems battery acid leaked out quite a bit. And it happened around the time I though I should get my peak, but maybe it didn't happen until a little later. Time will tell I guess.

No signs of AF though?????

feeling your frustration hun. nothing for me either. hope we both get some signs soon. im now cd47 25dpo....no bfp or af xxx

its sucks dont it :(

Well I really don't want Skelleron by herself, so I think I'll join her.

OMG after 3 BFNs, I got a BFP on my birthday. I'm so excited and really hope this little bean is a sticky one. Wow what an eventful week.

OMG after 3 BFNs, I got a BFP on my birthday. I'm so excited and really hope this little bean is a sticky one. Wow what an eventful week.

Omg that's fantastic news woohooooooo!

How many days were you Hun?

Praying for you Hun hope u have a H&H 9 months :)

Omg I'm so happy for you xx

Omg!!! Congrats to Skelron and poas!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :happydance:

Poas- looks like Santa answered your letter!!!

Hopefully the rest of us can join you soon!!

Woo hoo! Congratulations POASfiend! That's fantastic news, I am so thrilled for you! Happy birthday & happy Christmas, & thanks for not leaving me on my own  Do u want to bump buddy? Xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations POAS!!! Oh wow the bfp was just waiting for your birthday looool

I think you two have started a run of luck so c'mon the rest of us girlys!!!!!

Babydeabreu: hun yes indeed. I love the support I get from BNB if it wasn’t for you ladies I’ll be depress all the time! Good I sure hope my cycle comes before Jan. I stopped bleeding a few days ago so Mmmm lets see. My follow up is next week Wed. Dec.21 fingers cross because I am starving for my good all :sex: :rofl:
Hope you having a wonderful weekend thus far!

Skelleron :yippee: :wohoo: for your :bfp: Wow CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Icca19: :wave: wow I am sorry to read about your cycst damn. Well do as the doctor says and it will soon be gone then you can start up again really soon. Good luck hun and all the best. :hugs:

POASFriend: :hi: OMFG now way! I am sorry to read about your credit card theft of $3000+ damn someone went buckwow shopping for Christmas on your expense! I am they catch the damn thief and luck them up over the holiday! Sorry hun :hugs: :yippee: damn what some week you are having CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: :yippee::wohoo:

Skeet9924: :hi: hun I am doing good. Thanks there is a lot of Love on BNB I can never be depress too long. I just can’t wait till next week Wed. hope the fs says we can start again! :wohoo: I just want the :sex: right now I am super starving! :rofl: (trust me when I tell you) :rofl: :rofl: poor hubby going to get raped for the first few days…need to get him some Red Bull lol

JRscorpio8: :wave:

AFM:
I am doing super good here. Just catching up on some billings at hubbies office before the end of the year! I’ve been just busy! I go in for my follow up next week Wed. Dec.21 to find out if we can start up again..i so can’t wait! :yippee: getting excited already if the new fs says no we can’t shit I am going to have :sex: anyway! I don’t care! I will just use a condom lol :rofl:

Lol smiling!! I felt the same way after mine!! After my ectopic this time around I was supposed to wait 6 weeks.. Instead I waited 3.5 weeks :(

Lol smiling!! I felt the same way after mine!! After my ectopic this time around I was supposed to wait 6 weeks.. Instead I waited 3.5 weeks :(

I feel you! lol guess what we did it last night:blush: didn't mean to but he said what the hell and this time i was the one who was saying no hun lets wait until after the fs appointment but he just worked on those spots i just caved in and melted! :dohh::xmas13: he promised this morning he would wait until the after the fs appointment on Wed. Now that is funny i had no idea he was just as hungry as i was :xmas8:

Ha ha ha my oh was the exact same.. After my surgery he kept telling me we HAD to wait until my 6 weeks was up.. It was him that initiated our first time after..a lot of people begin to try again right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->