• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Congratulations Lillismommy! That's fantastic!
How is everyone? I'm suffering with a cold and also feeling weirdly light-headed and dizzy, had it for the past couple of days. I'm annoyed cos according to my chart I ovulated on cd11, which is crazily early in my opinion, usually I'm ovulating on cd14 ish. The thing was we only dtd on cd11 and not the day before or anything. Grr!

I'd love people's opinions on my chart if you can! Hulahoop you can tell I'm a massive stresshead as well, I can't stop analyzing everything!

My Ovulation Chart

hows everyone?

i havnt got any normal aches..

feel a little nauseas this morning and af slight cramps but feel okay
look like a spotty teenager too... very sexy look LOL

Morning Ladies! I wanted to update you PMA ladies to keep on PMA-ing!

I got two more BFPS, one last night and one this morning!

I pray for a healthy pregnancy and that all of you PMA ladies get your BFP!!!

omg happy and healthy 9 months... well 8 months to go :)
sooo happy for you :)

Gamma I am just feeling normal too. Bit worrying. Lol. Should I share a bottle of wine with hubby later when we go out or avoid?

Lillismommy that's fab! So happy for you. We need symptoms etc so we can spot. Lol. Xx

i think im 3dpo not 2? im confused lol....

erm i had nausea this morning but wasnt sick..

my opks still 2 lines lol

i have that many spots on face gonna start charging rent.... i wouldnt mind but there silly huge red ones that even make up cant cover grrrr

Aww hun. I think I am 2 but I guess we cant be 100% sure cause we only use opks. I am having a lot of bubbling and gurgling going on today! Lol. Thats about it for now.

xx

Morning Ladies! I wanted to update you PMA ladies to keep on PMA-ing!

I got two more BFPS, one last night and one this morning!

I pray for a healthy pregnancy and that all of you PMA ladies get your BFP!!!

Congratulations honey :flower:

Okay I will do my best to remember! I am assuming that I ovulated on CD 14.

I had loads of creamy CM from 2 dpo to current. Around 8 dpo the boobs started to get a little sore, and some cramping in stomach. The night of 8 dpo I had a electric feeling that went from the bottom of my stomach to the stop of my boob.

I tested on 9dpo (I think it was 9dpo if I O'd on CD 14) and got a +

Okay I will do my best to remember! I am assuming that I ovulated on CD 14.

I had loads of creamy CM from 2 dpo to current. Around 8 dpo the boobs started to get a little sore, and some cramping in stomach. The night of 8 dpo I had a electric feeling that went from the bottom of my stomach to the stop of my boob.

I tested on 9dpo (I think it was 9dpo if I O'd on CD 14) and got a +

Omg tmi but I just been getting ready to go out and I had black panties on and had some thick white cm! Voodoo. Lol. Let's hope your luck rubs off.

PMA woman! That creamy CM is because you are going to get a BFP soon!

I'm testing tomorrow (AF due date). No idea what is going to happen.

Hey team PMA!!

I finally got my +OPK today!! :laugh2:Did a cheapy one which looked good, so i backed it up with the CB digi and got a smiley face!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

This is the 1st month BBT and OPK, so FX'd and loads and loads of PMA!!!!!!!!!

Also this may mean that my cycle is going to be shorter than 35 days as i vary, which means i get to teat earlier!! Yippee!!

Off to :sex: as much as possible now to give myself a fighting chance! Wish me luck !!

Good luck crossroads and mrsturner!

I'm not testing till the 14th, don't even know if I ovulated this month :shrug:

Want a BFP sooooooooo much!! If only wanting it enough could get you one!!

x

AF due today. Tested with a digital = "not pregnant" :( You can't get anymore BFN than that! Just have to wait for AF to roll out the red carpet now. No idea why my areola changed to a muddy brown. It's probably breastfeeding related.

I'm predicting she'll be late (giving me a glimmer of hope) but the real reason she'll be late is because I'm breastfeeding. I don't know whether I'm going to have to give up breastfeeding in order to conceive :( I really didn't want to do that. The only doctor that remotely knows anything about breastfeeding is on holiday for 3 weeks so it doesn't look like I'll get the answer anytime soon.

When AF does eventually show I'll start the CBFM to see if I'm actually ovulating (again, bloody breastfeeding could be stopping O).

Good luck ladies!
Sorry to hear you got a BFN crossroads :nope: It's still early though if you're only due today. It must be difficult to judge this stuff if you're breastfeeding.

I finally got a positive OPK today! My chart thought that maybe I ovulated on cd12 which I thought was ridiculously early and not likely so was getting annoyed. But got a positive OPK today, and my monitor picked up a peak as well. Was very relieved to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->