• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Hows everyone doing? I havent been on the past couple of days as a good friend passed away on Friday which is v.difficult at the mo. xx

Really sorry to hear that hulahoop :hugs: Hope you're doing ok under the circumstances.

Thanks. It just doesnt feel real at the moment. It was such a shock and it doesnt help that she was so young and she was 12 weeks pregnant (not everyone knows this) and was due to have her 12 week scan on friday and announce it but instead she was taken away from us :cry: xx

Oh my God, that's so sad. Not that it makes it any better when it isn't a shock, but it's heartbreaking. I think all of us women appreciate how important it is to have good friends; to lose them is awful.
:hugs: Lots and lots of hugs and best wishes.

is it too late to join. I am now on my TWW and will be testing on 14th of feb from 10dpo!

Hulahoop - so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, so sad, hope you are ok.

Crossroads, sorry about your BFN... not sure about the stopping breastfeeding to conceive but have heard that you can't get pregnant whilst breastfeeding?

Do any of you know how soon after conception you can test.... will 14 days be enough. I can't really say it's 14 days after ovulation as not sure if I am ovulating?

x

Can I join you Ladies? Loving all the PMA.

Hulahoop, I'm terribly sorry about you're friend, that's so sad. Strength to you.

A bit about: DH and I are 28, TTC number one and this is our second month. I O-d on Friday 4 Feb, testing on 15 Feb. That's DH's bday, hoping I can give him the best bday ever!

PMA to all:flower:

Hows everyone doing? I havent been on the past couple of days as a good friend passed away on Friday which is v.difficult at the mo. xx

Hulahoop I am so devastated for you. I hope you're holding it together girl.

You've got my deepest sympathies. It must have been such a shock.

If you ever want to talk about it, I offer my shoulder gladly

Stay well
Xxxxxxxxxxx

cd 1-3 - period
cd 3-12 - sex every other day
cd 13 - started using opks all negative - still bding every other day
cd 16 - positive opk - dtd every day
cd 17 - dtd lower cramping
cd 18 - wet cm heartburn
cd 19 - dry cm ~ sex hurt a little like he kept hitting cervix hard ~ lower tummy ache
cd20 - Tired went bed at 8.30pm to watch tv and fell asleep straight away! af cramps lower tummy feeling
cd 21 - bleeding gum, strange pain in tummy still
cd 22 - pinching feeling near belly buttom and a pulling sensation thats best can desribe it!! total breakout in spots lost appetite
cd 23 - feel a little nausea's full face break out im talking i could draw an impressive picture using dot 2 dot on my face breakout lol, feel like swallowing razor blades throats really sore got a runny nose but i dont 'feel' pregnant

hulahoop i'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

Also could you update my test date? AF got me on the 3rd, so I'll be testing again on March 4th x

im VERY aware of tummy today had a niggly feeling in left side at bottom today... gets stronger then fades

I will update now ladies. Gemma FX'd for you, sounding v.good!!!!

Past couple of days I have had a gurgly tummy but maybe due to stress!

xx

Hi ladies,

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS, came as a bit of a shock as was tested 5 years ago and all was fine. I have cysts on both ovaries so not sure what my chances of conceiving are now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->