Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

erm sex hurt me last night 1st time felt that sore since first time i had sex after having our daughter :(

Aww hun! You know I swear our bodies are copying :haha: when we DTD last night I felt like a pressure on my L side of pelvis, I had to support with hand while we were DTD cause felt so uncomfortable!!! :shrug:

xx

The :witch: got me, but not before I wasted a test :dohh:

November baby it is then! :D

I'm sorry for the witch hun! If you were on the pill for juct 2 months, then your eggs should come back to normal quality really soon. Good luck this cycle! :hugs:

I'm sorry for the witch hun! If you were on the pill for juct 2 months, then your eggs should come back to normal quality really soon. Good luck this cycle! :hugs:

Oh crap is it egg quality I am waiting for then. I was on pill for almost 9 years so guess I will be waiting a while!! :cry:

x

Oh crap is it egg quality I am waiting for then. I was on pill for almost 9 years so guess I will be waiting a while!! :cry:

x

i was on the pill since i was 13 for period control and never had any issues at 19 i had anibiotics for ear infection and got carried away and got pregnant!..
so everyones different you can be pregnant now!!! and out little miracles waiting let us know :)

im also having af cramps aswell in back and hurts :(
but sex felt like he was putting pressure on cervix and hitting it and made me get bad 'stitch' in right.... :(

x

i was on the pill since i was 13 for period control and never had any issues at 19 i had anibiotics for ear infection and got carried away and got pregnant!..
so everyones different you can be pregnant now!!! and out little miracles waiting let us know :)

but sex felt like he was putting pressure on cervix and hitting it and made me get bad 'stitch' in right.... :(

Phew on the pill thing.

I think they are too early for AF cramps so MUST be preg cramps :D Ouch on the pain, I think I kinda understand what you mean though. Maybe these are good signs?? :happydance:

xx

x

Phew on the pill thing.

I think they are too early for AF cramps so MUST be preg cramps :D Ouch on the pain, I think I kinda understand what you mean though. Maybe these are good signs?? :happydance:

xx

hahah i hope so dont think ben as any sperm left after this month!! LOL
well i thought was too early for pregnant symptoms aswell so not sure if im only just ovulating if so my lp will only be 10 days :(

Your +ve opk was monday wasnt it? Maybe they are post-ov pains! I think we are having a break from DTD today and then gonna tomoz. Cant believe we DTD sunday, monday then wed morn and night. Thats quite a bit for us. Lol. Just hope the good stuff has done its job! I think you will be pretty much covered anyway as you have been busy too. :haha:

xx

Guys I got a faint BFP this morning! I think it is one anyone, it came up within 3 minutes and it is pink!

PMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It is so faint the camera can barely pick it up. I'll attach anyway

Attachments

• OMG better.jpg
    OMG better.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
  • OMG better invert.jpg
    OMG better invert.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
OMFG!!! Congrats!!!! So so happy for you, but sad that you will be leaving us :( Bloody fantastic for you though!!! You need to tell us if you used opks etc when you ov'd when you dtd so we can take from it and copy :D

x

x

No, no, I didn't mean that!! I just said she'd have the pills out of her system fast. Some ladies get pregnant on the pill, some right after. Everybody is different. You never know hulahoop!
And by the way the pain you had during BD, may be ovulation pain. Did you get a positive OPK beforehand?

x

No, no, I didn't mean that!! I just said she'd have the pills out of her system fast. Some ladies get pregnant on the pill, some right after. Everybody is different. You never know hulahoop!
And by the way the pain you had during BD, may be ovulation pain. Did you get a positive OPK beforehand?

Oh I understand now! Lol. I got +ve opk monday and by tuesday eve was fading. We dtd sunday, monday, wed morn and night so hope this was enough! Going to miss today then dtd tomorrow! :haha: xx

I have no idea what DPO I am.

I had Ovulation bloating at 13 dpo.

I started OPKs on CD 14. I dipped that one in the toilet lol but it was dark after I looked at it 2 days later.

All other ones were negative.

I dtd on CD 9, 12, 14 and 17.

I think i'm 8 dpo. Very early. I'm so scared it's going to not be real.

PMA!!!!! :D Oh I am so chuffed for you!! Can you get a FRER? xx

Those could be really O pains then!!! If you had a positive OPK on monday it's very very possible that you O'ed on wednesday with the pain. Every month I get that pain, it's good that you can feel it!! You timed BDing excellent hun! Good luck! If I were you, I'd count today as 1 dpo!

oh my hope that we all fill this with bfps

congrats xxxxxxxxxxx

I have no idea what DPO I am.

I had Ovulation bloating at 13 dpo.

I started OPKs on CD 14. I dipped that one in the toilet lol but it was dark after I looked at it 2 days later.

All other ones were negative.

I dtd on CD 9, 12, 14 and 17.

I think i'm 8 dpo. Very early. I'm so scared it's going to not be real.

When is AF due hun? That line looks like a bit far more than 8 dpo.I think you missed your surge and O'ed before CD14!!
Oh, this is soo exciting!! Confirm with a better test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->