• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

The roads are iced so I can't leave, but i have a thousand cheapie tests and 1 digital. If I get another + on a cheapie, I will take the digital.

OMG.

Those could be really O pains then!!! If you had a positive OPK on monday it's very very possible that you O'ed on wednesday with the pain. Every month I get that pain, it's good that you can feel it!! You timed BDing excellent hun! Good luck! If I were you, I'd count today as 1 dpo!

Thanks!! I am worried now that if I only ov'd yesterday maybe we havent DTD enough as the few days before would be to no avail? Oh gosh I fret too much but so cant help it!! I wanted to follow the SMEP but that hasnt happened really. :dohh: This stuff is really driving me insane!!! I think poor hubby (and me) need a break tonight :wacko: but plan on DTD tomorrow which would be 2dpo.

My damned ticker is going on last months cycle and it is too much hassle to change! Lol. I am on CD22 today so I guess I am expecting a longer cycle or a v.short LP :nope: Arrrrggghhhh. xx

Take some more & then do the digi!!! We will be waiting for more BFP pics!! :)

x

same here about shorter lp.. mine only is around 11..

i have regular cycles every month so im guessing ive always been like this... 1st time used opks sooo confusing..

i still have 2 strong lines on opks though

i have regular cycles every month so im guessing ive always been like this... 1st time used opks sooo confusing..

Have you? Last time I tried one was on tuesday eve I think and it was starting to fade. Monday eve and tues morn was the +ve ones.

AF is due at the earliest in 5 days. That is if I O'd on CD 14. I'm on CD 23 today.

I just took another test and it has a faint line also, fainter than the first but I just took the first an hour ago so it makes sense.

AF is due at the earliest in 5 days. That is if I O'd on CD 14. I'm on CD 23 today.

I just took another test and it has a faint line also, fainter than the first but I just took the first an hour ago so it makes sense.

Your meant to hold your wee a few hours before testing :rofl: How exciting!!! Wait a few hours and do the digi!!! xx

If you're using the ultra sensitive OPKs they may show positive for a longer time than the less sensitive ones. Otherwise, 2-3 days of positives are considered normal. Good luck!

If you O'ed on CD 14 and now on CD23, you're 9 dpo today. Still might be early to do digi today, maybe you can try to wait until tomorrow morning for the digi since they're less sensitive.
Did you tell your DH?

Those could be really O pains then!!! If you had a positive OPK on monday it's very very possible that you O'ed on wednesday with the pain. Every month I get that pain, it's good that you can feel it!! You timed BDing excellent hun! Good luck! If I were you, I'd count today as 1 dpo!

Thanks!! I am worried now that if I only ov'd yesterday maybe we havent DTD enough as the few days before would be to no avail? Oh gosh I fret too much but so cant help it!! I wanted to follow the SMEP but that hasnt happened really. :dohh: This stuff is really driving me insane!!! I think poor hubby (and me) need a break tonight :wacko: but plan on DTD tomorrow which would be 2dpo.

My damned ticker is going on last months cycle and it is too much hassle to change! Lol. I am on CD22 today so I guess I am expecting a longer cycle or a v.short LP :nope: Arrrrggghhhh. xx

Try to relax hun, you had plenty of BDing in the right days!! O-3, O-2 and O day. There are many women who got pregnant by only BDing once at O-3.
FX'ed for you!! :flower:

I haven't told the husband yet. I wanted to get a nice line, but I don't know if I can wait.

Try to relax hun, you had plenty of BDing in the right days!! O-3, O-2 and O day. There are many women who got pregnant by only BDing once at O-3.
FX'ed for you!! :flower:

Thanks. I can be a right stresshead!!! :dohh: :haha:

Hi Lillismommy!

I saw your test pics... how exciting for you! Same thing happened to my friend with a faint line when she was pregnant and she didn't believe she was but line was stronger next day! Keeping everything crossed for you but looks all good!

Let's hope this is the first of many positives for the PMA crew!! Who is next to test?

xxx

I told my husband. He said "really" in a sweet voice and then rolled over and went back to sleep. :rofl:

PMA to all of you. I still don't believe it!

Can I join? I could do with a dose of PMA. I keep swinging from positive thoughts to negative thoughts. I'm symptom spotting like crazy! Latest symptom: constant farts! :haha:

I told my husband. He said "really" in a sweet voice and then rolled over and went back to sleep. :rofl:

PMA to all of you. I still don't believe it!

Brilliant!!!

I wonder how my hubby will react if I ever have that news to tell him.... Much the same I reckon !!

Can I join? I could do with a dose of PMA. I keep swinging from positive thoughts to negative thoughts. I'm symptom spotting like crazy! Latest symptom: constant farts! :haha:

Hey, how many DPO are you?

I am also symptom spotting O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"