• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Yay I'm excited! Not sure how I'm feeling this month, both me and oh have been I'll so not too much dancing! :-( x

Ladies!... How's this for dedication?! Posing whilst my hips and legs are raised! Come on PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) xx

Ok I'm losing the feeling in my feet! I'm off :) xxx

Ladies!... How's this for dedication?! Posing whilst my hips and legs are raised! Come on PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) xx

Ok I'm losing the feeling in my feet! I'm off :) xxx

LOL!

I am still cheering all of you ladies on! PMA to all of you!

Thank you!! Not too sure how many dpo I am but tummy feels strange (burning feeling), cramping and few shooty sort of pains. Had nausea monday night when in bed aswell. Lower back is hurting more than usual. I ov'd last tues or wed. I think. +ve opk was last monday eve. xx

Thank you!! Not too sure how many dpo I am but tummy feels strange (burning feeling), cramping and few shooty sort of pains. Had nausea monday night when in bed aswell. Lower back is hurting more than usual. I ov'd last tues or wed. I think. +ve opk was last monday eve. xx

You still planning on testing tomorrow hulahoop?

Yup I think I may just do that! I tested monday but didnt get anything so maybe tomorrow will show something but I may only be 8/9dpo tomorrow so very early still. xx

My FF chart is totally conflicting my OPK's, so im going to ignore FF findings for now (but keep temping) I am 2 or 3DPO according to OPK

Hi all!
Mrsturner, I'm ignoring what my chart says as well - it thinks I ov'ed on Saturday, but I got the peak on my monitor on Sunday morning and felt the ov pains Sunday afternoon.
I'm 3dpo and feeling so impatient!

I'm doing good, OH just text me saying he has Tuesday off next week too now, so he'll be here Saturday - Tuesday then back Friday - Sunday, so assuming I ov on 19th then we've got it more than covered :winkwink:

How are you?

YEY!! Get DTD :D I am ok. Not too sure if it is the quiet before the storm. Had cramps last night but think they may have gone off but maybe the odd twinge and aching under ribs a little and tummy feels v.warm inside if that makes sense. I am really doubtful that I will get my BFP this month :( xx

I'll be dragging him to bed as soon as he walks through the door don't you worry :winkwink:

I know everyone says it, but you're not out until AF gets you, so here's hoping she doesn't xxx

Okay so I just opened a pack of quavers and started eating them but I really dont fancy eating them and kinda pulled a face when I put one in my mouth!! WTF I love quavers!! Lol. xx

I'll be dragging him to bed as soon as he walks through the door don't you worry :winkwink:

I know everyone says it, but you're not out until AF gets you, so here's hoping she doesn't xxx

:D I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you chic! xx

Hmmmm Quavers, I could just eat some myself!

I'm so hoping this is my month, really want my :bfp: before I turn 30 :haha: xx

You WILL get your BFP!!! I am forcing myself to eat them cause I am hungry and got nothing else! Lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->