• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Lol bless ya.

You're right, I WILL get my BFP this month... PMA!

I tested monday and was BFN, think I may try in the morning see if I get anything. have you tested?!!! xx

Hi Girls,

Yay for crisps!

I think I may have had an implantation bleed this morning. HAd terrible pains in lower belly, which reminded me of a UTI, then I had brown blood on knickers and toilet paper. A few hours I had a v bad tummy (TMI!) and all that's stopped now. I'm hoping hoping hoping. Will tst on the 15th, hoping I can givemy DH a stick with wee on that tells him he'll be a dad for his birthday...

Moving house today (of all days!) so may be offline for a while. Will try to stay in touch via phone, but not sure my poor phone can cope with all the internet!

PMA to all! and Babydust!

I tested monday and was BFN, think I may try in the morning see if I get anything. have you tested?!!! xx

bfn this morning :( think im totally out

and think mondays faaaaaar away now alot happens in 3 days

Hi Girls,

Yay for crisps!

I think I may have had an implantation bleed this morning. HAd terrible pains in lower belly, which reminded me of a UTI, then I had brown blood on knickers and toilet paper. A few hours I had a v bad tummy (TMI!) and all that's stopped now. I'm hoping hoping hoping. Will tst on the 15th, hoping I can givemy DH a stick with wee on that tells him he'll be a dad for his birthday...

Moving house today (of all days!) so may be offline for a while. Will try to stay in touch via phone, but not sure my poor phone can cope with all the internet!

PMA to all! and Babydust!

Awwww how exciting!!! FX'd and BABY DUST to you!!! :happydance:

xx

Aww hun it could be in process of implanting!! You aint out yet!! I think AF will arrive later this month as I ov'd later than what I expected so if I came on when I did last month my lp would only be about 9 days. xx

YOu're not out till the Bleedy Lady sings. It's still early and some mums don't get BFPs until after the Dr's already confirmed pregnancy. PMA!

well... im not hopeful for this month sorry

but just had a lovely reading done, and she says march bfp for me, she said few other things that was a little whahhaaaa but i never told her my cycles and she said my bfp will come 10th march ... which if i test 2 days earlly is very posible.. so i have pma for next month :) x

but just had a lovely reading done, and she says march bfp for me, she said few other things that was a little whahhaaaa but i never told her my cycles and she said my bfp will come 10th march ... which if i test 2 days earlly is very posible.. so i have pma for next month :) x

You are getting your BFP this month!!! I am psychic shell!!! :happydance: :haha: xx

You are getting your BFP this month!!! I am psychic shell!!! :happydance: :haha: xx

oday i have no symptoms at all and not arguing with psychic but think in 4 weeks i'll be pregnant!!!

OH sperm count today! Excited!!!!

I had a dream last night about me in labour it was solo real, I was gutted when I woke up :-( was a wonderful feeling as well :) maybe I watched too much one born every minute!!! :) x

OH sperm count today! Excited!!!!

I had a dream last night about me in labour it was solo real, I was gutted when I woke up :-( was a wonderful feeling as well :) maybe I watched too much one born every minute!!! :) x

labour -wonderful feeling defoo a dream :)

oday i have no symptoms at all and not arguing with psychic but think in 4 weeks i'll be pregnant!!!

:haha: I cant wait for you to get your BFP!!! :happydance: xx

:haha: I cant wait for you to get your BFP!!! :happydance: xx

i believe the pyschic i think wont be this month... she seemed to 'know' and when was googling her she got loads right...

ill join you ive been trying for 18 months now and nothing im 4 dpo and feel pregnant reall hope i get my BFP as been :sex: before during and after ovulation well everyday really lol this tww is dragin cant wait for the 24th feb then i can test really hope i am good luck to you all xxxx
:dust:

ill join you ive been trying for 18 months now and nothing im 4 dpo and feel pregnant reall hope i get my BFP as been :sex: before during and after ovulation well everyday really lol this tww is dragin cant wait for the 24th feb then i can test really hope i am good luck to you all xxxx
:dust:

GL hun, i really hope this is your month too! Ill be testing around the 22nd, so i hope we both get lucky that week!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->