• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I should be ovulating in the next 4 days! and I am hoping to test on february 28th.... Sorry I missed that I was supposed to say a testing date : )

I feel really good this month, very positive, peaceful and hopefully fertile!:haha:

How is everyone else doing?

I cant read everything properly as on my mob and its playin up! I posted some pics in pregnancy test gallery. Dnt get too excited though, bfn and evap. Lmao. xx

Ow hula, I just got way excited!!! What dpo are you on?! Xxx

Ladies I have a line but think its an evap or the line may actually be too far across!!! The tweezers point to where I see the line.

Attachments

• Photo-0070.jpg
    Photo-0070.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo-0072.jpg
    Photo-0072.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Omg, when did u test?! Go get a digital and do it in a couple of days Hun! I can see the line but don know if it's too far across or not :-( xx

This afternoon. I thought it may be too far across but dnt undastand how it is such perfect line. It's even tinker now. Lol. The line came up in less than 5 mins.

I think I see something! How many dpo are you now?

It's looking good! Maybe test again tomorrow with FMU?

Yea I will deffo do that. Does anyone know what MIU FRERs are? The test I got +ve on is 25. xx

Eeeek, I'm trying to keep pma, but trying not to symptom spot!!!!!

:)

Can I join? I will be testing on the 9th of march. 2nd cycle trying! Haven't really started charting properly yet. I'll start on CD10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->