• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I did a test today and got a BFN! Not really a surprise since the PCOS diagnosis but doesn't stop me hoping that it would be a BFP!

x

I did a test today and got a BFN! Not really a surprise since the PCOS diagnosis but doesn't stop me hoping that it would be a BFP!

x

How many dpo are you? When you off to the fertility clinic? xx

If I have missed anyone off the list please let me know so I can add you or any testing dates which are missing!! Thank you. xx

x

Well because I am not sure when I ovulate and been going by CM and previous cycles I have just tested 13 days after last DTD - can it work like that or am I being extremely thick? To be fair I probably didn't ovulate anyway! I am going Friday so not long to wait!

So happy for you about your BFP hulahoop! Looks like all your PMA paid off and your friend is smiling down on you from heaven xxx

x

Well because I am not sure when I ovulate and been going by CM and previous cycles I have just tested 13 days after last DTD - can it work like that or am I being extremely thick? To be fair I probably didn't ovulate anyway! I am going Friday so not long to wait!

So happy for you about your BFP hulahoop! Looks like all your PMA paid off and your friend is smiling down on you from heaven xxx

I am not too sure, its confusing isnt it!! I really hope they give you the answers you need on friday chic.

Thank you, I know 1 week to the day she passed away I got my BFP. I really do feel like I have a guardian angel!! Its a bittersweet feeling ya know. I still cant believe she is no longer here, it is her funeral on wednesday and it is going to be so difficult! :cry: xx

Massive congratulations hula! It must be so bittersweet for you but I'm sure she was looking out for you and cheering you on for your BFP.

I'm good, actually 6/7dpo not like my ticker says (must change that lol). Feeling positive this month though, hope my positivity isn't misplaced! I've got a lot of creamy CM which I don't usually have after ovulation so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

I'm good, actually 6/7dpo not like my ticker says (must change that lol). Feeling positive this month though, hope my positivity isn't misplaced! I've got a lot of creamy CM which I don't usually have after ovulation so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Thats what I am getting at mo so FX'd for you!! I had tender and swollen bb's from approx 6/7dpo and also I have had a lot of gurgling and bubbling sounds coming from tummy. Cant think of anything else really. I just though AF was going to arrive!! xx

Ah have had some gurgling too, and without wishing to share too much, quite gassy for the past couple of days.
Thanks hula, I am trying to stay positive without driving myself nuts symptom spotting (looks like I haven't quite managed that one lol!).

Ah hula! I'm exactly the same as you!!! Boobs are sore, espesh at sides, gurgling (like im hungry) noises from stoumach! Proper gassy, I farted in Argos, it was sooo bad I blamed it onthe spotty teenager behind me! Cringe!!!

So pleased for u and ur bfp! This forum may have baby fever!

Ooo also, I'm suddenly really spotty!!!!

Dolly that made me crack up! We had friends over last night and all evening I was struggling cos I had so much wind - then when we said good bye at the door hubby kept the conversation going and I felt so annoyed I wanted to throw something at him! I desperately needed them to go!
:rofl:

FX'd ladies!! All seems good!! This is the 2nd bfp on here in like 1 week I think so looks like it may be catching!!! :D xx

I sincerley hope it is catching!! I want to share this photo i took last night after doing an internet cheapy test. It came up after only a couple of mins, so i did another one which also came up BFP!
So this morning i do another with FMU which is BFN?? and a FRER at lunch time also BFN? SO now im totally confused!
My periods vary, but if i have a 28 day cycle, im not due until tue, so what do you guys think??

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 11
OMG that is bfp!! Are the tests 10miu? I think mine tended to be darker on an evening then with a FMU! Maybe wait a couple of days and do FRER again. You are prob v.early like me!!! This is such exciting news!!! FX'd tightly for you!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->