Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Get a pink test as the blue ones are well known for nasty evaps! GL & keep us posted!!! :)

xx

I just ate an apple and it made my boobs hurt...

Then I sneezed and all of a sudden I was wet down there!

Ermm sorry for the tmi but... What?! Lol

I've never heard of apples being responsible of sore boobs, so hopefully thats a preggo sign!

I'm getting excited, in a few days we could be 'expecting'!!

Hello Ladies,

I'm so glad to be back online. Congrats on all the BFPs! Big:happydance:!

My implantation bleed went on and on and turned into the mother of all AFs y'day. :cry:. But I'm back on the PMA horse today and am looking forward to spending this month with you girls.

I'm testing again on 20 March - our first anniversary!

Ladylupton... If i have no luck next week
I'm all over next cycle with you xxx

So... I gave in and tested half an hour ago....

It was positive! BFP!

Cannot believe it, I keep shaking and looking at those two precious lines! It came up almost instantly.

In complete shock!

Congratulations!! You must be so happy!

How many BFPs is that on this thread now?

Thank you notjustyet, I'm still a little shocked!
I think I've just made it 5 - it really is a lucky thread!

OMG Pielette, congrats! Fantastic news! Everything firmly crossed for a sticky bean!

@ Dolly, in that case: good luck for next week, and I hope you'll have your BFP!

Congratulations Pielette!

My PMA has so far worked, my temps have stayed low again this morning, don't mind if they rise now! In fact I want them too!

Go pielette! So thrilled for you! Sticky sticky bean! If I could I would kiss you right now!!!!!

Is it ok to have a glass of wine... Bit down and it will really help me relax :-( xxx

OMG congrats Pielette!!!!! This thread is doing great!!! Need more PMA!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Thanks ladies, I really can't get my head round it! You want something so much that when it does happen it's overwhelming!
Dolly do have a glass of wine if you need one. One glass won't do you any harm, plus you can't restrict yourself before you even know yet. Of course, I wouldn't advise getting rather drunk, but one is ok!

How long had you been ttc? How far along are you? I'm so happy for u! Xx

congrats pielette :hugs:

remember girls think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE!!!!

it only takes one :spermy:

85 % of couples get pregnant within a year, 95% in two years!!!

Well I came off the Pill at the end of September last year, but I guess I didn't really get serious with the charting until January. Plus I got myself a CBFM - I honestly cannot recommend the things enough, because I was waaaay off with when I was ovulating. First month I used it and bam!
I went out this morning and bought myself a Clearblue digi and a first response test; just did both of them, not sure I quite believed it up until that point when I saw the word 'Pregnant' appear on the digi!
Tons and tons of :dust: to all you ladies, I really believe this thread is good luck! How is everyone today?

Right - I'll have a piece of this PMA please!! Have been feeling down the last couple of days as it's day 22 today and according to my temps, no ovulation yet. But instead of brooding about it I'm just going to see it as another month for my body to prepare itself for a little sticky bean in the future. YEAH!

Go mrsHY! I got a cbfm to start using this month! Perhaps I have been way out with ovulation to?! Whatever the result on tues I'll be happy, if it's a bfn then I can use my cbfm!!! Felt really sickly this morning but I think it's cos i got up at 4am to come to the race track!!! Dw ladies, I've decided to not go out on the motorbike! Would be gutted if something went wrong!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->