Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

This is just fab! COngrats again Pielette. I really do think this thread is going to be great for everyone involved!!!

MrsHY I will add you to our list now :)

xx

Thanks Hulahoop
This thread is definitely lucky - half hour after I posted I OPK-ed again and got a faint +ve line - faint but definitely there! Then a couple of hours later the EWCM came back! Feeling positive and will be sure to BD tonight! xx

Welcome MrsHY!

I'm pretty sure we've made a baby this weekend, I think I ovulated this morning from the cramps I had earlier and the EWCM I have. Only 12 days until I test!

Welcome MrsHY!

I'm pretty sure we've made a baby this weekend, I think I ovulated this morning from the cramps I had earlier and the EWCM I have. Only 12 days until I test!

SO excited for you!! Fingers Crossed!!! [-o<

:dust::dust::dust:

Now there's positive thinking for ya! Rachael and MrsHY, get to bed! And in 2 weeks hopefully we'll have some more positives on this thread.

I've been trying to test again all day, but haven't been able to wait long enough! Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Thanks ladies! There's been plenty of bed (and sofa) action this weekend! :rofl:

Oh.... I feel like I'm losing it! Me and pielette were close with symptoms and test days and I don't wanna let ppl down :-( xx

Why do you feel like you're losing it Dolly?
I wouldn't be too analytical with your symptoms - the main things I've had have been CM and twinges and that's about it. The gassy side of things went away a couple of days ago. You would think that I might have sore boobs or headaches but I literally feel pretty damn close to how I normally feel!
Good luck with the BDing ladies!

So I just took a test and :bfp: I can't believe it!! I'm so happy!! I'm going to test again after AF is due (eek!) and hope it gets even darker.

This thread is FAB!! :happydance:

Oh my God, congratulations notjustyet! This thread keeps on getting better!
Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

Thank you!! I've been stalking you and the others from here in the first tri forums, so now I can join you lot properly!! :happydance:

OMG thats like 6 BFP's!!!! Woohoo!! Well done ladies!! PMA PMA!!! :D

xx

Congratulations notjustyet!

In 2 weeks time I'll be joining you all in 1st tri :D (PMA PMA PMA)

Thanks Rachael, yes you will be coming too!! We need this thread to keep up these BFPs!

PMA PMA PMA!

Hahahaaa! Just the lift I needed! All this good news in like just 1 week!!!

I can feel af coming but what the hell!!! Give me a month and I'll be zooming over to first tri! YOU AIN'T SEEN ME GET DETERMINED YET!!!!!!

All those with ur bfps, it would be great if you could check in here every now and again! Keep us posted with ur pregnancies and spur us on until the title of this group says 100% success rate!!!

Bring on the temping, bring on the op.'s, bring on the grapefruit juice and the folic acid tablets!!!!

If I'm not with you in first tri by end of this week... Damn sure I will be there by end of march!!!!

Screw you af! This may be our last meeting for 9 months and I'm not gna miss you!!!!

Phew :)

I'll be keeping up with the BFP's don't worry :D

We should have a PMA ladies thread over in 1st tri :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back