• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

No probs Paula I will add u when get on pc. How's everyone? I got confirmation from docs that pregnant. I really believe this thread will work for everyone! PMA! Xx

Yay congrats hunnie :happydance: could you send some of that lucky :babydust: my way pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)
xx

I'm so dumb, did hpt today and bfn of course! Obv did it a bit early but i got all excited!!! Hahahaaaa x

Somehow, even though I'm so so tempted to test I've managed not to, despite the fact that there's a stack of them upstairs! 8/9dpo and I'm determined to try and make it to this weekend.

I'm not gna test until af due day, If she doesn't arrive! So annoyed with myself! X

Hi everyone

Can I join? I'm unleashing my inner PMA, I bought a pregnancy book yesterday :blush: haha I even tried to convince my OH it was for my sister (who actually is pregnant) but he didn't believe me, especially when I started reading it!

Ah well it's fine, because I'm going to get my BFP this month!! Trying to resist testing, it's far too early and I only have 1 FRER!

Don't test early! Made that mistake today :-( I thought I could see a faint pos, my friend is a midwife, she was like, no! Lol.... Wishful thinking!!!!! Xxx

I'd like to join PMA please! :) I'm currently starting my 2WW and I'm already over thinking it. I just need to be positive!

I'll be testing on Feb. 28th. I don't want to test too early!

Don't test early! Made that mistake today :-( I thought I could see a faint pos, my friend is a midwife, she was like, no! Lol.... Wishful thinking!!!!! Xxx

Haha oh no! Why do we do it to ourselves?! I feel like a crackhead waiting for my next POAS hit! It's been a month and I'm feeling it, I've been browsing the testing forums just to see some lines! :haha:

Should I even ask... when are you testing?!

Omg I did that the other night while laying in bed! It's my version of a dirty movie! My guilty pleasure! Lol! I deff felt like A psycho!

Er next tuesday, 22nd of feb! Needing lots of baby dust xxxx

I have updated a few more names. Have we had any more testers or any due over the next couple of days!

xx

I might be a little late but can I join? I'm 4 days late and testing tomorrow after a bfn on tuesday xx

Omg I did that the other night while laying in bed! It's my version of a dirty movie! My guilty pleasure! Lol! I deff felt like A psycho!

Er next tuesday, 22nd of feb! Needing lots of baby dust xxxx

Haha that really made me laugh! Good luck for Tuesday, sending lots of :dust: your way! x

I might be a little late but can I join? I'm 4 days late and testing tomorrow after a bfn on tuesday xx

Welcome to the thread mummapie, PMA seems to be doing the trick for most :D

I have updated a few more names. Have we had any more testers or any due over the next couple of days!

xx

Tempted to test today (10dpo) but so scared of seeing :bfn:!

Am having symptoms but am trying to ignore them as don't want to get my hopes up. But as I'm typing this I've got fluttery twinges down there.

Also, and don't know if this is a symptom, but have had a really sore tongue for the last few days - almost like I've burnt it but I haven't! Eating has been quite painful because of it! :shrug:

Any words of sanity gratefully received! :winkwink:

Hula, it's nice to see you. I haven't seen you for a while. How are you doing?

Hiya

I am okay, thank you. I was going to message you back this afternoon. :)

Went to my friends funeral yesterday, was a v.emotional day. She had a good send off though.

I had urine result back from docs which was +ve (I could have told them that!) but because it was weakly positive the doc has decided they want me to retake it! Its so frustrating!! Surely a positive is a positive?!!! I brought myself a pregnancy journal yesterday and have started filling that in. Its such a strange feeling!!

How are you? xx

I hope your friend rests in peace, it must have been hard for you :(

I also think a positive is a positive. Their tests are not sensitive at all! Did they do a blood test? oh and also enjoy your pregnancy journal :flower:
I'm fine too thanks, just waiting for AF to start my clomid :)

Owwww hula, I've had af like cramps today but not due til tues?!!! Is this ok?! I'm scared :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->