• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Well, after 2 FRER's and a superdrug early, it is safe to say i have got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am super, super excited!!
Hulahoop, we can be bump buddies!!!!

PMA works ladies!!! After 9 months ttc, we finally did it because i kept up my PMA!! Baby dust to everyone!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Oh wow Mrsturner, congratulations! Does that make four now? What a lucky thread! Really hoping it rubs off...
Now 10/11dpo and staying strong on the poas front. Potential symptoms that I hope my mind isn't making up; lots and lots of creamy CM (have had it for quite a while now), gassy, quite hungry and yesterday and today I have had sharp twinges which felt like my left-hand ovary. Quite odd.
How's everyone else doing?

Hi everyone!

Congrats Mrs. Turner :happydance:

I just wanted to tell you that :witch: came today for me BUT in my current situation this is good news cos am on CD 34 and think I pinpointed my ovulation this month but missed DTD oops!

So can start again for this month! I think PMA made me have a "normal" cycle this month... it's a start for me! More PMA for this month and hopefully a BFP!!!

:dust:

Congratulations! :D

Hoping the PMA works for me!

My PMA right is that I will ovulate on Saturday and not before, those temps are staying down until at least Sunday :D

Oh wow Mrsturner, congratulations! Does that make four now? What a lucky thread! Really hoping it rubs off...
Now 10/11dpo and staying strong on the poas front. Potential symptoms that I hope my mind isn't making up; lots and lots of creamy CM (have had it for quite a while now), gassy, quite hungry and yesterday and today I have had sharp twinges which felt like my left-hand ovary. Quite odd.

I am exactly the same pielette!

Eeek! X

I am exactly the same pielette!

Eeek! X

Thats EXACTLY how i've been. Cream CM, really gassy (tmi!) and sharp twinges lower abdomen. Also today (12DPO) my boobs feel really tingly and hurt if i touch them. FX for both of you. Baby dust!! xxxx

Ooh I really hope so Mrsturner! I feel very positive about this month for some reason, I'm hoping it's not just my mind playing tricks on me.
Really Dolly? Eek indeed! How many days past ovulation are you?

OMG Mrsturner that is FANTASTIC news!!!! SO so happy for you!!! This thread is doing great things!!!! :D xxx

I'm 9/10 dpo...
Really weird, today I've had on/off period pains and back ache, af isn't due til tues. Really don't know what to think! Lol!

Congrats mrs turner! Rub that lucky stuff all over us please!!!

Pielette! Let's get it to 6! I know I've asked before but when are you testing?! Xx

Eek how exciting!! This thread is so positive - even the BFNs are being looked at as a good sign.

I'm not sure whether to test tomorrow or Sunday, I'm due on Weds but won't be able to wait until then!

Isn't this wait just the worst?!
I'm 12/13dpo and I have been so unbelievably strong in not testing, I'm shocking myself! I've decided to wait until Tuesday before I test, cos then AF will definitely be late. Should be expecting AF on Sunday or Monday.
Still got loads of CM, feel very 'wet' today which is definitely not what I'm used to just before the witch shows her ugly face! Temps are still high on my chart, think I'll cry if I see that telltale drop...
Fingers crossed for 6 Dolly!

My pma has already started again cd2! The first thing i said to OH when I woke up is 'we ARE going to catch an egg this month' very happy compared to yesterday :) good luck girls!

Go you mummapie, If I haven't done it this month im staying in this thread to keep my pma up! I WILL be pregnant by my birthday this year!

We are testing same day pielette! Eeeek! I have absolutly no symptoms whatsoever now! Bit of cramping last night! Haven't been temping cos we just relaxed this month!

Ah well! This is my year!!!!!!!!!

I am keeping my fx'd for u. Ur doing well to have not tested already! :D

Took a test this morning FMU, it was a BFN but thought I could see something - I never see anything on them, usually just stark white. But don't know. Wish I had waited now. OH said he couldn't see anything and the photo I took on my phone was too blurry (its a crap camera for close ups) so not uploading it.

I'm not due AF till wednesday so will wait till then, although I should start spotting on Tuesday if I'm not. Fingers crossed the :witch: doesn't arrive!

I just checked it again and the line is still there, I'm sure it's a line! Oh god I hope I'm not just seeing lines because I want to see them!

Dolly, you must keep us posted! Me too, if it hasn't happened this month I'm still going to keep up my PMA!
notjustyet - any chance you can take a pic on a camera and show us? How long did it take the line to come up?

https://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g392/photygraph/Mobile Uploads/19022011041.jpg?1298117060

There's nothing on the photo but in real life I'm sure I can see a really faint line. It came up straight away then I just kept checking it every few minutes and it was still there. I'm tempted to go and get a frer then I can do one tomorrow and another on Wednesday (if AF doesn't show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->