Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I found the CBFM fantastic Dolly so fingers crossed it will work some magic for you!

Yay! I'm excited! So I dtd on high and peak fertility?! I better hurry up and get some sticks!!! Lol xxx

Yes, it should give you two days of peak which are your optimum days for conceiving, and it is possible to conceive on your high days as well. You do have to bear in mind that sometimes on cycle 1 of using it, it may not give you peaks because it's getting to know you. I was lucky in that it gave me peaks straight away but I know others have experienced that.
It will ask you for tests from cycle day 6, and it may ask you for 10 or 20 sticks depending on how long it takes for you to ovulate. Try amazon for test sticks - I foun those the cheapest!

Aw cool! Thank you! So excited :) do amazon do next day delivery?! X

Wahoooooooooooooooooo! Bring on this month, or next! Anyone else got any advice?! Xxx

Good luck Katertots and Mrs Davies!

Sorry Katertots, only just seen this thread.

I love this thread! Welcome Mrs Davies!
This PMA business sounds obvious but I really think it works. I had a strong line on my OPK today and loads more EWCM. It may be day 23 but my PMA tells me my egg is just as strong and beautiful as one popping out on day 14! And I'm going to stay positive that my luteal phase will be at least 10 days. And if we don't conceive this month then I'll stay positive for next month. Good luck ladies! xx

Ah... Getting so anxious for testing! I'll be able to test at the end of this week. I want to test now now now!!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::wacko::wacko:

I'm bored of the 2ww already! I just want the BFP I'm going to get next week NOW! :haha:

I actually overrode my Ov day on FF to Sunday from friday, and if I do that then my chances of conception are high based on the days we dtd. I'm pretty sure my Ov day was actually Sunday, not Friday, and I'm sure we've made a baby, just hate this part of the cycle! At least before ovulation I can take painkillers if I need to, but now I'm full of a cold and can't take anything but paracetamol :dohh:

Rachael I'm so excited for you! This WILL be it! Don't stress about the painkillers, it's all for a good cause.

Thanks notjustyet.

Someone tell me 2dpo is way to early to POAS, I'm struggling here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"