Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Ok, I'm officially cracking, today at work I made a list of things to put in my hospital bag when I finally give birth, just for fun, list yours :) x

I haven't even thought about that yet :dohh:

I guess it would be toiletries, change of clothes, pj's, outfit and babygros for baby and nappies :?

I even got down to nitty gritty if I'm in there ages! Music, magazines! I propperly panicked about it today! Haha! Where r u in ur cycle?! Xx

8dpo today, tested this morning, thought I saw a hint of a line within the time limit, but not sure. I've taken pictures and put them in the PMA ladies 1st tri thread, but you can't see anything on the pics so i'm thinking I just imagined it :shrug:

Omg! R u gna test gain tomorrow?! I'm cd9 and still low fertility on cbfm! hmph! I wanna be staring at a bfp right now!!!!! X

Yeh I will probably test again tomorrow! I'm impatient also, just want that :bfp: NOW!!

Oooo good luck! I love weeing on my cbfm sticks, they always have two lines!!! X

Please add me to the list - I'm a big believer in pma, visulisation and affirmations :thumbup:

From being so healthy 6 and a half years ago to the sudden onset of one horrific disease and then 2 ops for another and then dx with a chronic rare neuro diseae only 2 years later...... hmmmm, how on earth do i stay positive???? Because it works and helps a lot - law of attraction oh and i have an amazing inner strength that keeps me going and not once have I lost the plot :haha::winkwink::flower:

I'm on day 1 of my 45th cycle of ttc (allthough some of that time has been ntnp) and i had a horrific first fs appointment today, but no point feeling down, I pick myself up and work things out and just know my baby will be in my womb all healthy and happy soon :flower:

Dolly - loving your TV picks! And I'll be watching One Born tonight. Although my OHs probably sick of seeing me cry by now!

Rachael - I could see the hint of a line on my first test (10dpo I think) but you couldn't see anything on pictures. So you might not be going mad! Looking forward to seeing your BFP soon!

That's why I loved my OPK's DollyDolly!

Welcome lexx7

PMA is the way forward. I don't know how you've managed to stay sane through so many cycles. I'm sorry about your horrific 1st FS appointment. I hope there is something that can be done for you x

Thanks notjustyet. The pics are in the other PMA thread if you want to take a look. I'm glad i'm not going totally mad though!

It seems another PMA lady has her BFP, Mandyloo!!! SO happy for her right now! And so the roll of BFP's start again!!! xx

Welcome Lexx and congratulating the newest bfp!

Here we go again ladies!!!! :) x

thanks for the welcome :flower:

I believe there is a solution to every problem - I know I will be a mum :winkwink::flower:

So Lexx, do u have a ttc routine?! Xx

Hi :wave:

A routine? Well, last cycle was our first ever really trying cycle in all 44 months of ttc (some ntnp.) I took soy isoflavones again but to no avail and we dtd alot before and on ovualtion. Although this didn't work, I'm not down as I just keep in mind that I will be mum and I so this time round I'm going to relax about it all way more and I've just ordered the book, "the baby making bible" which is predominantly focused upon chinese medicine and positive attitude :flower: Wish I'd bought it sooner :haha: I may try accpuncture again but will find one that specilises in fertility :thumbup: I won't be using soy again this time though but I am now taking a fish oil with folic acid and b12 in it and I also use lepicol and will start taking oil of oregano again before ov.

Do you have an action plan at all? I honesly believe relaxing is key and I'm really going to spend quality time with my dh as the baby making dtd got very mechanical :dohh:

Wishing you lots of :dust:with extra positive twinkles :flower:

OMG Gemma HEY!!! How are you chic?? I havent updated the dates but will start now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->