Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Yes of course :) Was definitely a lucky thread,
doesn't seem two minutes since I remember joining. Welcome! x

I know have been stalkin right from the start..!!! Thanks for the welcome Lp...!!!

Rach congrats!! That has gone sooooo quickly. Hope all is well with you, her name is beautiful!

xx

Thanks everyone. We finally get to go home tomorrow xx

Oh gosh you've been in a while then, hope all went OK xx

10lb 0.5 what a good weight! My little girl is the opposite end of the charts shes only 13lb 6oz now! xx

Yeh we've been in 8 days as I had an infection when they opened me up. Izzy has had to have 7 days of antibiotics via iv so we've had to stay in.

Aww Rachael your daughter is a little cutie !

Hope you are both doing well

xx

We're doing great now we're home. Taking Izzy to be weighed in the morning so we'll see just how well she is doing!

Paula 181 - just seen - CONGRATS!!!! How are you feeling?

And Lopanda CONGRATS to you also! So jealous you are on no2! We have decided and have no choice but to wait! Lol.

How are all the other ladies doing?

xx

I have updated the list on page 1 the best I can by stalking some signatures/profiles for those that havent maybe been on much. Hopefully it is all correct. If not let me know so I can add or adjust where needed. Thanks! And anymore on number 2 be sure to let us know :)

xx

Congratulations Paula and Lopanda!

OH isn't sure if he wants a number 2. We are keeping all of Izzy's stuff just in case though :dohh:

Lol. I would love a number 2 now but am shattered and cant afford to be on smp again and as we rely on grandparents to watch lo while we work I cant put 2 on them. Lmao. Xx

I think I have to wait a year anyway because of having a section.

Yeah snap. Lol. I think some people are advised 1 year and some 2 years. How is your scar doing now hun? xx

It's ok. Rather purple :haha:

My tummy muscles still sometimes get a bit sore though :(

Mine has now gone from purple to like a faint pinky skin colour almost. Yeah the tummy muscles do ache and mine sting sometimes when lo decides to kick me in my tummy!! Lol.

xx

Hi thanks for the congrats - v excited but also a bit terrified of having two 17 months apart! :) Glad you're all doing well always nice for a catch up on here x

Awww 17 months thats fab! V.jealous!! :D We have booked our 1st holiday abroad with lo for next year so none for us anytime soon! Lol. Year after is our 5th wedding anniversary so likely will ttc from then :)

xx

Glad I'm not the only one whi still has sore tummy muscles!

Doing good, can't believe I have a 6 month old! Back to work in January full time, dreading leaving Isobel but looking forward to having money again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->