Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Omg already 6 months!!!! My was 1 a couple of weeks ago! Goes so quick. Going back to work isnt as bad as what I thought, I do 30 hours over 3 1/2 days.

xx

Mine was one last week too, crazy how time flies! They'll be 18 before we know it, it's gone way too quickly her being a baby lol x

Fine thanks :) we find out the sex on tues I can't wait! X

Hi all how are you all doing?

I have just seen the congrats, how far behind am I :haha: Thank you :flower:

xx

Ahhh how you feeling hun?

We are doing good. Looks like we are gonna TTC come july/aug time although I would love to try sooner but we have a hol booked for sept!!! Lol.

xx

Aww how are your little girls doing? I bet they are big now

xx

My lo is petite still but has come along so much its crazy how fast the time goes!! I hate that sometimes when I try to give her a cuddle she tries to fight me off. Lol.

Xx

just noticed your lo is due on my nephews 8th birthday anf mine and hubbys 8 yrs together. lol.xx

Paula, Alfie is due the day before my birthday!!

Izzy is good. Nearly 7 months and already got a tooth, sitting, rolling, nearly crawling, babbling and generally being a little terror lol. She's already just over 20lbs!

Sorry I havent replied earlier its been a little manic and I seem to be exhausted all the time!!

Did you all have a nice Christmas?

xx

Christmas was a good one! Hows it going hun?

How is everyone?

Well I didnt take my pill today :D We arent wanting to get pregnant right at this moment (but if I did then would be lovely) as we have a holiday abroad booked for towards end of sept and can only fly up to so many weeks. I wanna be pregnant when we go but not heavily! Lol. We didnt plan on having a new arrival til approx april 2014-summer 2014 as I didnt fancy having 2 in childcare but we have decided if for a few months-years we have to manage on £50 a month after all bills then we can do it! I am worried my cycles may not come back as quick as last time so have stopped the pill and am gonna possibly use ov cheapies/withdrawl method to avoid getting pregnant right away but in a couple-few months then just gonna properly start TTC I think! :)

xx

:hi:

Yeah it is I can't wait to meet him!! :dance:

I am sooo uncomfortable now and rather impatient haha!!

Only thing I'm worried about is I have been told he's not a small baby so I'm dreading what the labour pains are going to be like, as my DD was only 6lb 15 :shock:

Xx

Awwww. My lo was 8lb 1oz and she was my first so lord knows how big my next will be. Lmao. We are ttc #2!

Do you think he is gonna keep you waiting?! Lol. Xx

Aww a little baby brother or sister for your little one :dance: how cool will that be!!

They say that boys are generally bigger then girls, plus my OH was 9lb and his brother was 11lb so pretty hefty babies :shock::haha:

I say he loves mummy too much to want to make a presence yet :rofl:

Xx

Haha. Hopefully he doesnt keep you waiting too long. Lol.

I was 6lb I think and hubby was approx 4 wks prem and was only 4lb something! Such a dot.

I am v.excited to be pregnant again I loved it. BUT a little sad as we are only having the two so I will never be pregnant again :(

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->