Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I'm here! :) I couldn't find the thread.

So today is 6 or 7 dpo. Here are the things i'm feeling so far...

- I work on a computer all day, and sitting up has made my lower back hurt. It's not horrible pain, almost like a mild pain.
- My boobs feel fine but if I make a certain move, they almost feel bruised. I can touch them just fine though, and no pain. Only if I like lift my hands up to stretch, I can feel the weirdness.
- My scalp is dry and itchy. WTF?
- I have had a few shooting pains in my uterus. Last night I had one that went from the left side of my uterus all the way up the side of my body. Maybe gas? I have no idea. Then little prickly ones off and on.
- Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap from 2 to 4pm and then fell asleep at 7pm and slept until 7am. If anyone knows me, they know I am usually ALWAYS up by 5 or 6am.

Anyway, i'm sure I am symptom spotting. :dohh:

PMA PMA PMA!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm here! :) I couldn't find the thread.

So today is 6 or 7 dpo. Here are the things i'm feeling so far...

- I work on a computer all day, and sitting up has made my lower back hurt. It's not horrible pain, almost like a mild pain.
- My boobs feel fine but if I make a certain move, they almost feel bruised. I can touch them just fine though, and no pain. Only if I like lift my hands up to stretch, I can feel the weirdness.
- My scalp is dry and itchy. WTF?
- I have had a few shooting pains in my uterus. Last night I had one that went from the left side of my uterus all the way up the side of my body. Maybe gas? I have no idea. Then little prickly ones off and on.
- Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap from 2 to 4pm and then fell asleep at 7pm and slept until 7am. If anyone knows me, they know I am usually ALWAYS up by 5 or 6am.

Anyway, i'm sure I am symptom spotting. :dohh:

PMA PMA PMA!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: I really hope this is it for you! I hate symptom spotting but at same time it can kind of help my day feel better if that makes sense! Bet you cant wait to test!!! :thumbup:

x

Sounds good Lillismommy!

I'm thinking it's time for a nap for me today!

Hey girlies,

Need a big boost of PMA today... feeling very emotional!

I am guessing at when I ovulate cause my cycles are irregular but how often do you girls do it? Am worried I haven't done it enough but cause I don't know when I'm ovulating I would have to be at it all the time! :haha:

How is everyone doing anyway... symptoms sound promising lillysmommy!!

x

Hey girlies,

Need a big boost of PMA today... feeling very emotional!

I am guessing at when I ovulate cause my cycles are irregular but how often do you girls do it? Am worried I haven't done it enough but cause I don't know when I'm ovulating I would have to be at it all the time! :haha:

How is everyone doing anyway... symptoms sound promising lillysmommy!!

x

Sending PMA you way!! :)

We have been dtd every other day this cycle but I had +ve opk 2 days ago so we have dtd more :D

x

I know this is a PMA thread, so I probably shouldn't be all complain-y in here, but I wanted someone to talk to since no one in RL has a clue we are thinking of a baby.

So the husband has been so off and on about ttcing. Last month he said he wanted to try, and out of all the times we ttc'd he only didn't pull out once. This was CD 10, way too early for a BFP. After that he kept pulling out and I asked him WTF? He said he was just not sure. I didn't pressure him. Fast forward to this month, on CD 9, 12, 14, and 17 (which happened to be my fertile week) he did NOT pull out. 4 times of not pulling out made me believe he was ready.

Today we dtd (not fertile but still) and he pulled out. WTFFFF?

He needs to make up his damn mind. I'm going to talk to him about it but I also don't want to be whine-y because I don't want him to feel too pressured. I'm kind of worried that if this month didn't do it, we will not be trying. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awww hun, I cant imagine how frustrating that must be for you! I think deffo sit and have a good chat with him and find out exactly what he thinks/wants. We are here whenever you want to talk. :)

x

Back with the PMA.

Pinky CM I had earlier has gone again. Hopefully it was nothing and I WILL get my :bfp: tomorrow :D

Rachael, hoping that was an implant pink cm. PMA for you!

I just went to the restroom and I have lots of CM and it's very wet and stretchy.

UGH.

Hopefully that's a good sign for you x

Thank hulahoop, hopefully it will; be a good sign :shrug:

Rachael, hoping that was an implant pink cm. PMA for you!

I just went to the restroom and I have lots of CM and it's very wet and stretchy.

UGH.

Have you ov'd yet cause that may be a sign of it! :happydance:

x

Hows everyone today? I had a dream last night that I was pregnant (v.early) but I knew it! It was the first +ve pregnant dream I have had ever!!!!

x

The :witch: got me, but not before I wasted a test :dohh:

November baby it is then! :D

Count me in too!

I'm due to test 6th Feb 2011.

Haven't been feeling confident, but I'll try try try to have a PMA instead! ;) x

Me too :growlmad:
Tested at the wknd, and AF started this morning. First one since I stopped BCP, so I am just glad it's returned & cycle was a reasonable 33 days I suppose.
Bring on the next little eggy!

Me too :growlmad:
Tested at the wknd, and AF started this morning. First one since I stopped BCP, so I am just glad it's returned & cycle was a reasonable 33 days I suppose.
Bring on the next little eggy!

This is my first 'proper' AF after BCP. I was on it for a little over 2 months and stopped taking it on New Years Eve. I ovulated this cycle though and my cycle was a respectable 29 days, so I'm pleased my body is back to normal already :D

Definitely bring on the next little eggy!

Keep letting me know how you get on, it's nice to have a buddy around the same place in her cycle :D

millybum - I have added you to our list :D

patientgirl & rachael - how crap that AF got you at same time glad your cycles are back. I took my last BCP on 1tth dec had withdrawal then AF arrived 13th jan thank god! I really hope you catch next cycle, maybe your LO's want to be xmas babies :D

x

erm sex hurt me last night 1st time felt that sore since first time i had sex after having our daughter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->