POAS Addict part 2!

OMG, how exciting Laura, I hope you get your ring soon! And sore boobs were something I had when pregnant with Isla so hopefully it's a good sign for you!

Isla has been a pretty easy child too. She is very spirited and independent and is very busy (it is tiring keeping up with her some times). She was a really good baby though; we could take her anywhere and she would nap easily, always fell asleep in the car, if I put her in the Ergo we could walk around for hours and she wouldn't make a peep. I am a bit afraid that because she was so good we might get a more challenging kiddo next time around; we'll just have to see. Interesting hearing how different all of your kids are. It's like you said Kay, not really parenting, we all do have our own personalities.

Weekend away was fun; did lots of shopping (even managed to get ourselves a few things) and had a good time at the party (Stag and Doe). Managed to get some BDing in as well so am feeling good about this cycle. Don't even know if it is possible for me to get pregnant at this point but if the possibility is there then we have a shot :thumbup:

Thats one of the things that annoys me when people stereotype children because of their gender and I think well mine are like your kids and all the same gender. It's all down to a child's personality. My nan would say ds2 had 'been here before' he has always wanted to do more than his body could for his age and it frustrated him.
I think you will be ok whatever happens. From things you have said here I think that your style of parenting would really help you all if you had a more demanding child. I wish I had known when ds2 was a baby that it was ok to use a gentler style of patenting, but I guess we learn as we go and everything that happens makes us who we are today.

Yeah you definitely can't stereotype based on gender. I know lots of wild and crazy girls and boys; really just depends on the child and their personality.

And thanks Kay, I'm sure that we'll cope when the time comes. We are just getting excited about the possibility of number 2, whenever they decide to make their debut!

Men are well confusing. Apparently dh is up for ttc in the new year, so like 1 or 2 cycle break.

That sucks that you have to take a short break but at least he is still open to trying in the New Year. So he wants to wait until February before you try again?

Yeah it's better then the longer break he was talking about. Men are so confusing. He wants to be able to not think about it and worry over Christmas with the can I eat this or drink that just in case I'm pregnant. And then in January do healthy eating before we start ttc.
I think it all relates to the boys behaviour each day lmao

I can understand that, if Isla has a bad day (or night like last night, teething :wacko:) I wonder why the hell I am so excited to do this all again :haha:

I can relate to that too, when I have a bad day with the girls I start thinking maybe it would be nice to wait another year before we ttc again. Then they would be 5 and 3 when the new baby came, they would still be close enough to all grow up together, dd1 would be at school, and my life would be a lot easier.

Emily what stage are you in your cycle? Fingers crossed for you the weekend away worked it's magic!

Kay so will you be ntnp the next couple of cycles, or actively preventing?

I am cd16, so just waiting to O. I've been O'ing around cd17-18 but took a opk this morning and it's till very negative, so I wonder if the chemical postponed my O. JUst as well I'm not doing my usual bd'ing frenzy this month or i'd be tired out by now, we are taking it very easy only bd'ed once this week.

Preventing (although I honestly don't see the point for the sake of 1/2 cycles but if it makes him feel better I'll go along with it)
I can completely see his point and I was starting to get my head around the idea of a bigger gap so I guess at least I can be more relaxed about it all.

Right now I'm 5DPO (I think I ov one day later than I had originally thought). Based on my past schedules, AF should be here between December 9-16. :wacko: If I don't get AF by the morning of the 17th I will test on that day. I am hoping that AF will least hold off until December 12 or 13 as that will mean that I have a decent LP at least :thumbup:

I'm really hoping that the holiday BDing resulted in something too. Will have to wait and see.

Kay, that's good that you and DH are kind of on the same page re waiting at least. At least it's only two cycles; with the madness of the holidays it will go by in a flash.

I sometimes think about a ttc break too, but then I think what if I miss a really good egg! Emily is right though, it will go by quickly with the holidays.

Emily hoping you get your xmas bfp!

Afm I ve been getting lots of ewcm so despite yhe very negative opk yesterday I did another one today and it's positive! Usually they ease in to it so it's a bit strange, hope it's a good one!

Good luck Steph, I know lots of people who have gotten pregnant quickly after a chemical, I really hope this cycle is lucky for you!

So Isla is sick again :cry: She has had a bit of a cough but last night it got much worse and then she had a fever of 102. My DH is off with her today and taking her to the doctors. Unless she drastically improves I will be off with her tomorrow. It just seems like we can't get a break from illness lately. :growlmad:

My friend's daughter who is in Isla's room at day care has bronchitis; am really hoping she doesn't have that.

I was supposed to be going away overnight on Saturday for a holiday girl's night out with my girlfriends, hopefully she's better by then and I'll still be able to go...

BFN this morning :(. The sore boobs, diarrhea, acne, headache, and fatigue are coming from somewhere though..... :/ will take another test next week!

BFN this morning :(. The sore boobs, diarrhea, acne, headache, and fatigue are coming from somewhere though..... :/ will take another test next week!

Me too!! 12dpo, sore boobs for days, diahorrea for days, dizzy, tired and heartburn today.... but 3 days of :bfn:.... so frustrated lol!

Ewcm, cervix high soft and open, o pains here and there. Cd13. Not that it matters as we won't be ttc this month, but still want to have an idea for lp length.
Hoping to see a Xmas bfp or 2 from you ladies. How's everyone getting on?

I had all the pregnancy symptoms the month of Nov, was due 11/22, nothing came.
Got all bfn's. Was so disappointed :cry::bfn::dust::hugs::angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"