POAS Addict part 2!

Does that make your LP longer or shorter than last time Kay?

Emily that picture is so funny!

So ive been testing everyday with the ics and today's wasnt any darker than yesterday's so I dont know whether to blame the test or the peegnancy! I know I just need to step away from them but I told my sister I was pregnant, who told my parents, who then told the whole extended family so I really dont want to mc more than ever and have to tell everyone about it.

I think maybe the tests are to blame and stepping back is a good idea.
I've not had any spotting at all today, but as af was fully arriving at 11 dpo before it is definitely longer this time.

I know I'm probably mad, but even though I know we used condoms, having had no more spotting and still having my head in ttc mode makes me want to test

I imagine I would be the same! Once we've been in ttc mode for a few months it's hard to get ot of it. It's good news either way that your lp is getting longer.

AFM i did another ic today and got a stronger line so that's it, I'm stepping away and what will be will be. I wish my dh could be a bit more excited or supportive though, when I told him the line was getting darker he was like "Yeah it's still early days though it could start fading anytime". Like seriously, wtf! Way to make me feel better :-/

Well af did arrive so at least I know what's going on there.

Glad the line was darker. Dh is probably trying to protect you both by not getting too excited.

Kay at least you're not in limbo anymore. Honestly these next two months are going to fly by and you'll be TTC again before you know it!

Steph, glad that you can step away from testing now. Sorry DH is not being more supportive, but as Kay said he's probably afraid and that's how he's coping. Hopefully he'll be able to start enjoying your pregnancy more soon...

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

We went away for 3 nights to an amazing resort and it was awesome, the kids had such a good time, and they also had free babysitting which meant dh and I could have date nights which was lovely.

I'm still not feeling pregnant, the symptoms don't usually hit me full force until 6w+. I had hcg done at 18dpo and it was 910, not had another one done though, but I'm happy enough with that number. DD2 was only 300 at 19dpo. And i'm getting an early ultrasound on the 5th of Jan when i'll be 6+4 so praying I'll see a little heartbeat then. Until then just waiting for time to pass veeeery slowly. Oh and over the past week Sienna has finally decided to start walking full time!

Aww bless her! And that time away sounds lovely. Good luck for the scan.
We've decided to call it a day. A few things happened recently, and with Christmas on top of it I just feel like I'm happy with what I have and although another would make me happy, I don't need that to be happy. Dh has said not to set anything in stone and that we can try again in a couple of years. I'm not ruling it out but I just feel complete lately so we'll see where life takes us. I know we've been a bit back and forth lately with it but I've felt that this has been coming. I feel ready to move on to the next stage of parenting rather than living in the world of ttc constantly planning the next one while still pregnant.
I'm still going to keep track of you all though and who knows. I may be back in a year or two or even sooner.

I'm glad you seem at peace with that decision Kay, and ultomately that's the most important thing. Although I kind of secretly hope that the psychic was right and you have a baby girl in 2016!

You never know. I'd like to think so but I'm not going to spend the time between now and if/when I have another, stressing and worrying and planning.

I think that's a great attitude towards it. If this pregnancy doesn't work out I hope I'll have the same attitude.

I'm not jealous of other people's pregnancies and this feels right for us at the moment. Dh doesn't want to make an permanent decisions (funny really as we seem to have traded places) he is happy to wait.

Happy new year everyone!

Hows everyone doing? I'm feeling really good, a little too good for my liking seeing as with both girls i was really sick. I have an ultrasound on monday and trying to to stress until then, seeing as i can't change the outcome anyway.

Hope all goes well at you're scan. I know it's hard not to worry but sometimes you get a completely different pregnancy and just not feel any symptoms at all x

Happy XMAS and new year to you all!! :)

I had a surprise this morning.... A :bfp: at 11dpo!! I'm shocked lol!!

Xx

Congratulations! Great start to the year!

Thanks Kay, i wish i could just enjoy it as this could be my last pregnancy but because I've miscarried 50% of my previous pregnancies I'm still not believing it. I just wish i could throw up already!

Congratulations! Great start to the year!

Thanks Kay, i wish i could just enjoy it as this could be my last pregnancy but because I've miscarried 50% of my previous pregnancies I'm still not believing it. I just wish i could throw up already!

Not sure if you remember me terrified because I just wasn't getting sick? It'll happen! I'm sorry it's so stressful though & I completely understand.

Congrats kissing!

Kay, I think you will still have your girl, but I'm glad you have taken the pressure off yourself for a while. Enjoy your wonderful boys!

Thanks Amy! I do remember and yesterday I even went back in your journal to try to work out when it happened! :haha: Only 3 more sleeps until my scan!

Thanks Amy! I do remember and yesterday I even went back in your journal to try to work out when it happened! :haha: Only 3 more sleeps until my scan!

Wishing you all the best with your scan! I'll be checking for your update. I can tell you that at this point my stress has eased up so much. I don't really worry about it much at all now. Honestly I do worry a lot about having a healthy baby because of my age. My scan is the same day as yours. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->