POAS Addict part 2!

Oh and I'm feeling good for the most part, starting to get more tired and now and am definitely rocking way more bloat this time than I did last time. I feel very much the same as I did when I was pregnant with Isla and it's very odd that everything is happening along basically the same timeline :wacko:

Yes Kay, DH and I were discussing it last night, feels odd. I am wondering if this baby will be born on their due date like Isla or if I'll be early/late. I really hope that the baby is not born on Isla's birthday, that would kind of suck for her...

How far is their between due date and Islas birthday?
Ds4 was due on the 17th and ds1 turned 6 on the 13th. Ds4 was late so ended up with exactly a week between.

Two days!

My due date is August 19 and Isla's birthday is the 21.

Huge Congrats Steph! That's brill news!!

I've had an eventful weekend.... OH proposed!!.... I said YES!!.... Eeeeeeek!!!! :cloud9:

Now time to :sex: like bunnies as Ov day coming up! :)

Oh wow congratulations! And hopefully a celebration bd baby will be on the way for you soon

Congratulations Laura!! How did he propose?

Wow Emily the due date is very close to Isla's birthday, hope the baby doesn't decide to come 2 days late! If this one sticks I'm heading for another 22 month gap, which would be nice, planning two parties any closer than 2 months apart would be hard!

Kay this thread is def luckier than the other one, and I'm sure you'll get your new year bfp!

Huge congrats Laura, what amazing news! :cloud9:

Yeah, my DH was joking about having joint birthday parties for them in the future but I would really like for them to each have their own special day.

Congrats on your :bfp: Steph! :happydance:

Kissingtoast - Congrats on your engagement! :happydance:

I'm hoping that this lucky thread keeps going for us all :thumbup:

I'm still waiting to ov and hoping that we get really lucky this first month. Not feeling too lucky since we haven't had a whole lot of time to BD with travelling for the holidays, but still trying to think positive :) I'm supposed to be ovulating within the next few days, but we'll see what happens.

Just checking in. Super congrats Steph! This one is a sticky, I just feel it!!!:flower:
I'm feeling like death & having a difficult time keeping my head above water. But, I know it will pass & it's for a very good reason.

As always :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Amy! Me and dh are still very on edge and not believing it just yet, but my tests are getting darker so I just have to try to relax and whatever will be will be. Hope you start feeling better soon, I'm at the stage where I can't wait to feel crap!

Terah good luck, I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon. I am so sorry for he loss of Seraphina, I remember reading her story a couple of years ago and it just broke my heart. I think being busy and not having much time to bd is a good thing, the 2 months that we didn't bd much I got bfp. Fingers crossed for you!

Hope you feel better soon Amy!

Steph, I can't imagine how hard it is for you to relax right now but try to enjoy this pregnancy one day at a time. As you said, your lines keep getting darker, that is a great sign.

Had to post this here as it is too funny. Santa came to visit Isla at day care yesterday. As you can see she clearly loved him :haha:

Attachments

• big_P_20141218_091137.jpg
    big_P_20141218_091137.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Amy! Me and dh are still very on edge and not believing it just yet, but my tests are getting darker so I just have to try to relax and whatever will be will be. Hope you start feeling better soon, I'm at the stage where I can't wait to feel crap!

Terah good luck, I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon. I am so sorry for he loss of Seraphina, I remember reading her story a couple of years ago and it just broke my heart. I think being busy and not having much time to bd is a good thing, the 2 months that we didn't bd much I got bfp. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you Steph. I really appreciate it :hugs:

I'm really glad your lines keep getting darker. I can imagine that it's very hard to relax, but like Mrs. Eddie said - Just take it one day at a time. :flower:

Hope you feel better soon Amy!

Steph, I can't imagine how hard it is for you to relax right now but try to enjoy this pregnancy one day at a time. As you said, your lines keep getting darker, that is a great sign.

Had to post this here as it is too funny. Santa came to visit Isla at day care yesterday. As you can see she clearly loved him :haha:

:rofl: That's too cute!

This completely made my day. Please post this in my journal for everyone. :rofl:

FX to everyone! I am quietly stalking and rooting you all on! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->