POAS Addict part 2!

I'm you'd, haven't been on here much for the past few days, turns out Isla had pneumonia :cry: I'll be off with her again tomorrow do will try and post an update then. My AF is due sometime between the 9th and the 16th.

Could I join you ladies? :flower:

I'm Terah, I'm 23 and NTNP for my fourth baby and my OH's first. :) I just started my cycle on December first, and even though we're NTNP, I'm kind of keeping track of ovulation by tracking my cm. Really hoping for a short stay in TTC. :thumbup:

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!

Mrs. Eddie - I'm sorry to hear that Isla is sick. Hope she feels better soon. :hugs:

Hi Terah, welcome. Good luck ttc.
Last night my O pains were so intense with major bloating. Now nothing so hopefully yesterday/today is egg drop day. Feels so weird to know I'm Oing and using condoms. To be actually not trying.

Hope Isla is better soon poor little girl :(

Hi Terah, welcome! Hope you have a bfp by the new year!

Emily omg so sorry Isla has pneumonia. Is she in hospital? I hope she bounces back quickly, must be so hard on all of you.

Kay that must be a strange feeling. Though I think it would be somewhat liberating?

AFM I am 4 dpo,we only managed to bd once in our fertile window and I'm not feeling anything that I felt last cycle when I had a bfp so not holding out high hopes.

Oh no, I'm so sorry Laura, sending you big :hugs:

Nice to see you here Terah :hi:

Steph, Isla is not in the hospital, though we did take her to emerg on Thursday night. DH took her to see our doctor that day and they sent her for X-Rays and got her on antibiotics right away. DH is home with her today as she is still coughing up stuff but she is doing much better thankfully. :thumbup:

So in other news, I POAS last night just for fun and got a pretty definite BFP. I had a feeling that would be the outcome but was still totally shocked. DH and I are both very excited! I am going to test again this weekend just to be sure...

I'll also try to get a pic and post it here tonight but there was a definite line and it wasn't FMU (I took it at 8:30).

Thanks Ladies! I couldn't wait until the weekend so I got a Clearblue Digital last night and got Pregnant. I will try to post a pic of it and my other test tonight; Isla's sleep has been a bit crazy lately but I'm hoping she'll go down easily tonight, (it's her first day back at day care so it should help to wear her out :haha:)

Do you know how I'm excited I am…I saw your signature and was like…huh????? I am so excited. So of course I stalked you. I'm sorry about Isla! :hugs:

You're a quiet little lurker Mrs. Eddie. :haha:

Thanks for all the congrats Ladies!

And yes Tag, you know me, very sneaky :winkwink:

Congratulations Emily! So happy for you!

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? Emily how are you feeling? Love your new avatar!

I've had a busy few days, had my dh's xmas party on friday and then had Sophia's birthday party on Sunday so spent all of Saturday preparing her Frozen themed party!

Then yesterday I spent the day in front of the tv following the Sydney siege, such sad news :( I can't help but feel that it could have ended differently if the police hadn't waited until they heard gunfire to do something, by then it was too late.

In happier news I got another bfp! Not counting my chickens (or kids!) just yet after what happened last month so just waiting a few more days until I do a happy dance.

OMG Steph that's fab news! We knew those bfps would start rolling in after Amy's. This new threat has had more luck already!
I'm due af any time from Friday (11dpo, my wedding anniversary!) hopefully the luck if the thread follows into the new year for me.

OMG, amazing news Steph, huge congrats! I understand why you are a bit freaked out but I'm sure all will be fine, very excited for you :hugs:

Kay, I'm sure you'll get your BFP very soon. As you said, this new thread has been lucky so far. We'll all be here rooting you on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->