• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Soon! Blimey, you don't do things by halves do you. Ttc and planning a wedding! xxx

hey dont forget we just bought a house and were moving into it the weeks before the wedding! lol

i like to stress myself out to the point where i am now going grey ACTUALLY had to dye my hair this week cuz u could see it and i'm only 23 jeeeeezo's x x x :haha:

definatly AF...*very annoyed*

aaaah hun i am having twinges, like af is coming so looks like we'll both be keeping eachother company in september poas club huh? x x x x x x

only another hour till i am trying on my dress eeeeeeeeeeek x x x x x :happydance:

Wow! You sound like us...but our order was pick a wedding date, get pregnant six weeks later, get married 2 1/2 months later, have baby in June, move into new house three weeks later - oh, it is so nice to be settled in. And here we are TTC again - less than three months after DD was born :) Best of luck to you!

So I tested this morning. No :bfp:, but no :witch: either. Like I have said all along, something has to give... I'll be getting one or the other soon enough. Just wish I knew which way it was. I know I won't be upset if I don't get my :bfp: this month as we weren't properly trying, but I'll be happy if I am.

I would still actually enjoy the symptom-spotting in a proper way if I did get :witch: this month and had try again next month. I know, it's not the usual...

Still got a BFN friday morning. Expecting AF by tomorrow. Feels like its comin.

Sore bb's today. Still starving. I forgot how much the 2ww sucks....

Oh dear. If you read my other thread about evap lines, you know I'm a nut now! Stupid me looked at old preg tests. Saw an evap line on one. (I think the one from yesterday). Now I'm gonna be nuts till AF shows.... trying not to go buy an un-needed test! Don't have $$ to waste. If AF doesn't come soon though - I'll probably cave.

Just noticed my right (o)(o) is getting sore...this could be a good sign! Oh, I wish I knew when :witch: started last time so I would know how many dpo I am. I will never make that mistake again (if I don't get :bfp: this month, that is!)

Because I bought the $1 hpt's, I am allowing myself to test 2x/day. I'll probably test around 3pm because at least that will give me four hours of saving it up for the test.

Good luck to everyone who is testing today!

well i have just got back from the dress fitting and im gutted! it has to be taken in AGAIN! grrrrr!
£120 more!

paid £488 today

£400 last month cant believe how much this bloody dress is costing and it not even comfortable! jeeeeeeeeeeeez lol

you'll be so pretty in your dress cinn!

butterfly... sux about your af... :( better luck next month! :hugs:

to all the ladies who fear she's coming, i hope the :witch: doesn't show her face!

as for me, i tested again this morning and bfn, but with me now being only 13 dpo (;))i'm not too worried about it yet. my spotting last night was more like that ewcm-type stuff with a bit of brownish spotting so holding out that it could be late implantation! nips still killing me too, to the point where i have to carefully put my bra on or i yelp!!

i'm starting to panic. OH is sitting here telling me to be calm....ahhh!!!

Just noticed my right (o)(o) is getting sore...this could be a good sign! Oh, I wish I knew when :witch: started last time so I would know how many dpo I am. I will never make that mistake again (if I don't get :bfp: this month, that is!)

Because I bought the $1 hpt's, I am allowing myself to test 2x/day. I'll probably test around 3pm because at least that will give me four hours of saving it up for the test.

Good luck to everyone who is testing today!

One booby sore is a good sign? I hope so my left is the only sore one and I thought that was a bad sign. I tested the morning...BFN @ 11 dpo. Not to discouraged though. AF is due today or tomorrow. Now I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to test again. Feels like forever!

you'll be so pretty in your dress cinn!

butterfly... sux about your af... :( better luck next month! :hugs:

to all the ladies who fear she's coming, i hope the :witch: doesn't show her face!

as for me, i tested again this morning and bfn, but with me now being only 13 dpo (;))i'm not too worried about it yet. my spotting last night was more like that ewcm-type stuff with a bit of brownish spotting so holding out that it could be late implantation! nips still killing me too, to the point where i have to carefully put my bra on or i yelp!!

I agree....when you see yourself in your dress on your big day you won't even think about how much it took to get it lookin amazing!!

Sorry to the girls who got the dreaded :witch:...lets be optomistic for next month!!!

I'm still waiting patiently at 7DPO and nothin besides hunger for me! AF isn't due till sometime between now and August 30th so it's hard to say for me!?!?

Hannah it's lookin up for you!!! very good posibility still!!

*adds another cm to hannah's boobs lol*

if you're not pregnant i don't know anymore!!! it's all looking soooo very promising!!!

as for me... meh... this was my last chance of being a mom before my 25th bday,
something i wanted since forever, i feel like my world has fallen apart and i can't be a "young" mom anymore.
i know it's not correct, not rationally, but emotionally... i'd quit trying and just get
another cat... trying to convince myself to keep trying untill novemberish 2010 due dates,
but seriously, after that i'm done with it and i'll just go for a carreer

oh hun dont give up!
the best things in life are worth working hard for x x x x x

aw butterfly... :hugs: sorry you're down... what's wrong with being over 25 and a mom? if i'm pg i'll be almost 34 when the baby comes ;) you can have a career and a child...

more spotting for me :( looks like af is on her way now. once i added in all the periods for the last year to ff (glad i kept that data in my palm pilot!!) it looks like they haven't been as regular as i thought... from 28-33 days, so would not be impossible to come tomorrow... oh well! onwards!!

i think im out too!
i have some good symptoms, but symptoms can be compared to those similar to af symptoms or just co-insidense (sorry about my spelling)...

i dont have wind (i usually fart loads when i'm due on) lol
i have been urinating lots (i get this when i am due on too)
left breast is itchy (never had this during a cycle, i did have it whilst i was breastfeeding)
i am exhausted so much so, i fell asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours when i got back from the dress fitting! woke up by tj hitting and pulling my trouser leg saying... mumumumum. lol (didnt sleep till 2am last night though but... i NEVER fall asleep unless i'm in bed)
i am having twinges in my lower abdomen (like af is due)
haven't been for a number 2 in 2 days (could this be constipation?)
i can smell everything and i mean EVERYTHING (i think this might be where for once i DONT have a cold)
i have gone off of cups of tea/just don't want any (not like me at all)
my hair isn't greasey (same as when i was pregnant previously) might be because of the fact i dyed my hair last week.
i have no cm what so ever. and am slightly itchy too, so i have applied some cannisten today just incase it was the start of thrush.
and...
i went dizzy earlier today and almost fell over.
tmi in places but hey, desperate times call for desperate symptom spotting. lol x x x x

cinnimum - Good Luck. Sounds like a lot of good signs... but so hard to tell. I hate it!

As for me - I am "safe" and wont be able to test until at least tomorrow now, cause DH took my car and left for work. Its pouring too, so I can't even walk to the store unless it stops soon! Thats good cause I really don't want to let myself test if its just gonna be a bfn! Seems like a waste of money! And I hate that. There'll be no stopping me tomorrow though if AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet.

I do have some common AF signs happening.... I'm just so intrigued by the evap line I saw though. I'm not gonna be able to stop thinking about it till I know for sure.

Ugh - someone talk some sense into me! I'm sooooo tempted to hike up to the store and buy a FR. If the rain stops I think I might. I'm sooooo conflicted right now! AGHHHH! Please - tell me I'm being silly and just WAIT IT OUT. The second line I saw was OLD and doesn't COUNT!!!!!!!!

i hate the fact that preg symptoms are so similar to af symptoms.
drives me crazaaaay.
DONT test, you know it makes sense to wait and the positive will be darker the longer you wait x x x x

aw butterfly... :hugs: sorry you're down... what's wrong with being over 25 and a mom? if i'm pg i'll be almost 34 when the baby comes ;) you can have a career and a child...

it's not "wrong" in general, both my aunts got their kids in their 30s,
it's just not at all how i planned out my life.
i always said...before 25 or not at all....and the fact we're more or less trying now for a year is really really getting to me,
i think it's mostly that... it's just all getting to me today, damn hormones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"