• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Argggghhhhhhhhh! Spotting now so I expect the big bad witch will make an appearance tomorrow.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still waiting to test!

Im trying to work out when to test again i did 2 early ones and got bfn i think its day 14 on sunday or would it be monday i 'o' 2 weeks ago this coming monday. Im soooo scared to test again

Hi folks

Just done a test and it was :BFP:. have to say I was totally shocked as I had so few 'normal pregnancy' symptoms compared to previous months. Am still eating for britain and if I carry on like this I will be like a baby Heffalump :haha:

Will keep up to date with how everyone else is going on. Fx'd for you all - I need some buddies to go on the first trimester thread with.:dust:

CONGRATS Curlew!!! How exciting!!! Hopefully many of us will be joining you over in first tri!!! :yipee:

Congrats, Curlew! Have a happy and health 9 months (and beyond!)

Bella's--sorry. Good luck next time though...

bunny--I know what you mean. Even when I know what my test will say, I hate taking them!

Congrats Curlew!!!! I love to hear when everyone gets their :bfp:!!!

Was there anyone else out there who was due for :witch: today, but hasn't gotten it yet?

I *think* I am due today (could have yesterday, could be tomorrow) - but in any case, she's not her yet.

It's funny how I want the nights to fly by just so I can test my FMU. I never thought I'd rush an evening :)

Good luck to everyone! :dust: to all of you testing from now through the 31st!

And for those of you who did get :witch:, just try to remember - you're already counting down again!!!
Jeannie

:happydance: curlew, congrats!!!!!!!! :happydance: hope to see you there in first tri soon!

hmm... have a bit of spotting today, but i did some fussing on ff (totally legal stuff like deleting all my opk's this month) and entered a bunch more cycle dates from the past... and it changed my ov date, so now i'm 12 dpo and 4 days away from my period?? so i think i'm going to test tomorrow morning and see what's up...

butterfly... you are motherly to all creatures great and small now, eh? ;) yay for testing tomorrow!

Got my BFP this morning!!! YAY!!!! Didn't think I would because we just went on vacation and flew and while there went on roller coasters and everything else, thought it was never going to happen but didnt get my AF today so thought I should just test and see that neg.... but to my shock there was 2 pink lines!!!!

Got my BFP this morning!!! YAY!!!! Didn't think I would because we just went on vacation and flew and while there went on roller coasters and everything else, thought it was never going to happen but didnt get my AF today so thought I should just test and see that neg.... but to my shock there was 2 pink lines!!!!

WOOHOO! Congrats!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats psychnut!!!!!!!

hmm... have a bit of spotting today, but i did some fussing on ff (totally legal stuff like deleting all my opk's this month) and entered a bunch more cycle dates from the past... and it changed my ov date, so now i'm 12 dpo and 4 days away from my period?? so i think i'm going to test tomorrow morning and see what's up...

butterfly... you are motherly to all creatures great and small now, eh? ;) yay for testing tomorrow!

lol "totally legal stuff" hahahaa you're so adorable!

my temp dropped today, feel some cramping coming on and my cm is like
slimy but with a hint of colour,
i guess i'll start spotting later today, or my period, bah!

as i feared... i'm out... found a drop of blood when bringing in a tampon "just in case"...
very disappointed i will not have my bday baby :(

....but just a drop? I still wouldn't rule out a :bfp: Have you tested??

ok so looks like 1 bfp per day this cycle. mmmmm....

yes jersey i agree i will update the thread to do just that!

i didnt sleep much last night, was too excited about going to try on the wedding dress today! x x x x x yaaaaay

someone said i was due to test on the 22nd??? 26th~2nd is my af due date.

i only got bfn's so far but thats cuz it is too soon on i am nebnant lol x x x x

Well...

No sign of proper AF yet this morning and my spotting is more like coloured cm. Dare I think I am still in with a chance this month? I did test but my cycles are short so was still only 10/11dpo and it was in the evening.

When are you getting married cinnamum? Exciting!

Soon! Blimey, you don't do things by halves do you. Ttc and planning a wedding! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->