• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Hi girlies. I'm fairly certain I'm nebnant too! LOL. Haven't said that before have I???

BUT - I'm still SS! ITs probably all AF symptoms, but I am bloated and my bb's hurt too. I'm also a cranky-pants! Yeah - Its the witch headin into town for sure too! I'm sort-of tempted to test, since I'm only 3 days away - but I know I will regret it since its my last test... and then if I decide I want to test later it will mean going to BUY one....just to see a probable BFN.. which will annoy the heck out of me. A BFN isn't as annoying when the tests are already sitting around the house, but to go out and BUY tests just to see the - or AF later the same day, sucks!

OH - about the poopy diaper thing.... Before I had my son I had a realllllllyyyy weak stomach and was certain I'd NEVER be able to change a poopy diaper without gagging. I was reallllllyyyyy worried. Anyhow - after he was born - I swear I could-of LICKED it and it wouldn't have bugged me in the least. NB baby poop has barely any smell and isn't too yukky (at least BF baby - not sure about FF fed). WEIRD. Of course - that all changed once he started eating solids and his cute baby poops started smelling and looking like real human poop. Yeah - enough of that conversation - I think I will gag now just thinking of it.

well, we'll find out the truth about all these sore bb's soon enough, eh? not much time left! i have 3 or 4 ic's left but am so sick of the bfn's that i am going to try my hardest and not test until monday at the earliest... let myself have a nice weekend not being all down about being nebnant ;)

thanks for the reassurance about the diapers! phew!! lol

YEah - the weekend will be harder for me NOT to test, since I am not working so I have all day to obsess over whether to POAS or not. I know I SHOULD wait till Monday - just to see what happens... but its gonna be rough.

I wish that if the witch is gonna come, she comes EARLY instead of making me sweat it out till the bitter end! I hate that. Seems like its always late the months there are possible pregnancies!

i know... wtf, eh? i know stress can fool with your period, but the early part not the lp! so kiddies are back next week, eh? what grade do you teach? and i'm thinking that you're in the u.s. from the time you're online for a work night?? kids here don't go back until the 31st (early this yr bc of labour day being sept 8th). that's when my work as a family therapist gets busy so i feel ya with the back-to-school transition around now!

Hannah - yup. I'm in the US. South Florida. Kiddos come back Monday - but we get to do a meet-and-greet thing tomorrow morning for whoever shows.... Don't know if many will though.

Not sure what time it looks like I'm posting to you, but its pretty late here for a work night. I'm a night owl - always bites me in the butt in the mornings though. Right now its 11:45 and I should be in bed sleeping by now - but nope. Hopefully soon though.

ANYHOW ---

I just got into my PJs, and while I was changing I glanced in the mirror and I SWEAR my bbs are bigger tonight. Thats NOT normal for AF. They always HURT before AF, but I never notice them to be bigger. AH. Maybe its just my imagination, but they SEEM bigger. Now I might actually give in and test in the morning. If I don't oversleep and end up running around like a maniac I probably will.... Hmmmm. I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon if anything good happens.... :)

Have a nice night. Time for sleep. I am exhausted. Not used to this schedule at all. 2 months off is GREAT, but its so hard to get back into routine afterwards!

AF got me this morning, now im starting my 12th cycle trying. At least i can start seeing drs bout it now :)

morning ladies how are you all today.

Well have decided I am going to POAS this afternoon when OH gets in from work as the last 36 hours have been really weird for me body wise.

- I have been really hungry all the time. Last night I ate a whole packet of the Border biscuit vienese whirls and I never normally eat biscuits especially in the evening once i have had my tea.
- I had to get up last night in the middle of the night for a wee - again unheard of for me as once I am in my bed nothing short of a tornado would move me lol.
- when I was awake in the middle of the night I was ravenously hungry but tried to ignore it. After about an hour I got up and had a couple of oatcakes and a glass of milk.
- Temps are still high and FF has given me a triphasic chart.

apart from the above no symptoms at all, no sore boobs, horrible tastes, nausea etc. Did have a small bit of nausea and sore boobs when I was about 7/8 dpo but then nothing.

So fx'd for my test this afternoon.

Speak to you all later Fx'd for you too Cinnamum - saw you were testing today as well.

good luck in holding off testing Logansmama and Hannah - know how difficult it is. Butterfly when are you due to test?

AF got me too this morning...

Good Luck to everyone still in the runnings .x.x.x..x

just wanted to say I been moochin about in this thread....good luck to you all. Hope we get some :bfp:

:hugs:

Curlew, ur symptoms are looking good. fingersx'd xxxx

Tested this morning - :bfn: I *think* :witch: is due today (I didn't keep good track last month). I'm still feeling a lot of the same symptoms I was, so we'll see...

When I got pregnant last September, I didn't get my :bfp: until the day AFTER :witch: was supposed to appear. With any luck, that will be the situation this time too!

Although I know me...and I'll try testing again this afternoon :)

AF got me too.......... good luck to everyone else still in the running :kiss:

Is someone setting up a new thread for everyone on THIS thread who got :witch: this month? Would like to keep the community going...

logansmom - ech... florida must be so hot! i can barely handle our heat here lately, think i'd die if i were there!! good luck testing! come back and update us ASAP :) and p.s... i'm in the same time zone and was a bad girl up late last night too...

sonya, dobbo and jam - sorry the witch gotcha... hopefully the dr. is helpful for you sonya!

curlew, those symptoms sound good! fx'd for you today! come and update us ASAP too :)

jeannie - great you're keeping the pma! good luck this aft/tomorrow :)
cinn has another thread set up but let's all wait until this testing period is over!! plus, cinn, hope i'm not annoying but can the new thread be more specific that its our poas club for the week we're all due for testing? that way ppl won't think you're starting a whole new sept testing thread... just a thought. plus i like chatting with cycle buddies so that way more ladies cycling with us will join!

Can you put me down for the 30th? Started my pack a day late and wasn't really good at taking them 24 hours apart this month... Starting to feel like a mess and even the ob/gyn I saw yesterday is wondering if that's what's going on (we didn't test me at my appt yesterday--I was in about something else. Now I WISH I had gotten a blood test! :lo:)

Hi Ladies, Just to update you still no AF. I'm still holding off testing till tomorrow or sunday.
I wish everyone on this thread the best of luck at POAS time xxx

hmmm Im not sure if I want to take the chance on early testing this time... But aug 31 will be the earliest day for me.

Hi folks

Just done a test and it was :BFP:. have to say I was totally shocked as I had so few 'normal pregnancy' symptoms compared to previous months. Am still eating for britain and if I carry on like this I will be like a baby Heffalump :haha:

Will keep up to date with how everyone else is going on. Fx'd for you all - I need some buddies to go on the first trimester thread with.:dust:

^^ omg YAY!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!! hope to see you in first trimester!

13dpo
no signs... i named our housespider yesterday...Harry the HouseSpider, i felt so sorry,
it was so hot yesterday and poor Harry was really confused about everything...
i'm normally quite arachnophobic but bf was not even allowed to kill it lol

temp still the same... only a little little bit of creamy cm... are you suppose to have loads?
buying tests tomorrow... i heard there's a store in town that sells 2 for €5, if that is true i'm testing tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->