Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Maybe it is the reason. I never tried it. I heard of it though.

Just an update ladies. Had my appointment yesterday. Bloods were drawn. During the appointment he did a pap. So when I woke up this morning to some spotting, I freaked! But, it has since stopped and my assumption it was due to the pap. My levels did come back at 91 though which is great and puts me right at 4 weeks, where I should be. Thank you all so much for all the support you've given me!

Awesome! So excited to see your scan! You must be so excited :) This time next Christmas you'll have your tiny screaming baby! :D

I know I tested early but I got a :bfn: I mau be out this cycle. I just know it.

Hello ladies! I am 13DPO and I have been having crampig on and off since 5DPO. Don't know what is going on with my body this cycle. Maybe this cycle will be different. I have been very fatigue. AF is due Sunday, I think she will arrive.:growlmad:

How is everybody doing today?

I'm on the same boat as you. I believe I also started cramping at 5dpo. Its on and off. AF should come Thursday. I poas with a FRER it was a :bfn:
I been sad since. I took a nap for a hour or two & now my stomach is messed up. I'm going to try and stop thinking about it since I already have a lot on my plate.

Don't stess yourself out. Just take it one day at a time. It would be great if both of us receive our BFP this month! Good luck Wishing!!! FX for you! TTC is soooo stressful! I didn't think it would be this stressful. I stopped taking my temps last month since I was getting angry since some mornings I forget since I was getting up too early. :hugs::flower: If any new symptoms come up or if AF do not arrive for you on Thursday be sure to update!:flower::flower:

I've still been feeling weird. Needing to go to the toilet more and feeling sick and still bloated tummy and stuff. If I hadn't had 3 signs already that I'm not pg from last cycle I might have been hopeful lol ._.

Fx for your Kazine!

@MomWife: Thank you. It is really stressful. On New Years it would mark a year of me & the hubby ttc. I'm hoping that this is this cycle. Its exhausting ttc. It can be fun but eventually it gets tiring seeing all the work you done and still get a :bfn:

Well, I feel absolutely nothing lol. I should be around 6/7dpo. And nothing! So im probably out this month. 10 days till I test :)

Hey guys.

We've been given the go ahead up try immediately once we feel up to it so we've decided not to waste any time as just get right back to TTC.

One thing I learn is don't depend on any symptoms & that's good news Pink. Start using preseed!!

I still feel really weird. Nauseous and lower stomach is bloating and i just have a weird feeling and BFNs and no temp rise despite ovulation symptoms

Hi ladies! I am 14DPO and I have been cramping on and off since 5DPO. AF is due tomorrow. I think AF will arrive on time.:growlmad: Will keep you updated. How is everybody else doing? FX for the rest of you ladies!!

I still feel really weird. Nauseous and lower stomach is bloating and i just have a weird feeling and BFNs and no temp rise despite ovulation symptoms

Fx for you Kazine. Hopefully its a good sign.

Hi ladies! I am 14DPO and I have been cramping on and off since 5DPO. AF is due tomorrow. I think AF will arrive on time.:growlmad: Will keep you updated. How is everybody else doing? FX for the rest of you ladies!!

Fx for you as well. We are still on the same boat but my AF doesn't arrive till Thursday. I've read cramping a week before AF is a good sign so I'm praying they are all right. Let's hope the :witch: doesn't come!!

I figured out what's been up! Just got a positive OPK lol so I mustn't have ovulated yet xD

Get to work Kazine!!!! :happydance::sex::sex::sex::sex::dust:

Already have haha xD glad I took that test, only did cause I noticed some watery cm

Only thing is now I likely won't get my BFP before Xmas if I conceive this cycle :(

tumblr_mxte41JZit1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->