Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Im just not sure when to start testing since i had the MC and yesterday. Y positibe OPk, im a POAS but i bought the test strips on ebay...so any opinions on when to start testing? Dont even know what cycle day im on

I'm in the same boat as you Jalanis, i had an incomplete mc 2 weeks ago and go into hospital on Thurs for a ERPC. I'm not waiting for my next AF tho we're just gonna go for it and see what happens.

Glad to know im not alone...today is my bday and last night at 12 i couldnt stop crying i cant get over it...its been so hard on me...:cry:

Aww i'm really sorry to hear that Jalanis, when it first happened to me i think i was in a bit of denial. I felt a bit sad but ok, i think i i was hoping for a miracle. Then last Monday i had another scan and was told the sac was the same size as last week and was told i could wait to pass naturally or have the medication. I opted for the meds, unfortunately i am seemingly in the 5% who these tablets don't work for. I was told i had to wait 48hrs before they would try something else then i was told 72hrs then i was told a week.

By this point i was in bits, and last week was probably one of the worst weeks of my life.

This week i feel a bit stronger, scared about the ERPC on Thursday but also hopeful that it will work and help me to draw a line under this horrible experience so i can move on.

I've always had a regular as clockwork cycle and so obviously i don't know where i am now! but as i said before i', not going to wait for AF we're just gonna go for it when we get the chance.

If you need to talk feel free x

Is an ERPC the same thing as a d&c?
It's ok to be nervous Andrea. The worst part for me was right before and right after. The last moments of being pregnant and then feeling empty after. But the cramping wasn't bad and I wasn't in a lot of pain. They should give you meds to help.

Hope all goes well :hugs:

I'm in!! I think I will know around the 19th/20th. It seems like such a long time away!! So it would be a dream come true for Christmas and the best present ever! Fingers crossed for everyone and lots of baby dust!! xoxo

Count me in as well, on my first round of clomid hope it works! Should find out around the 20th. Good luck to all!

Is an ERPC the same thing as a d&c?
It's ok to be nervous Andrea. The worst part for me was right before and right after. The last moments of being pregnant and then feeling empty after. But the cramping wasn't bad and I wasn't in a lot of pain. They should give you meds to help.

Hope all goes well :hugs:

Hi Leah,

I'm pretty sure the ERPC is the same thing as the D&C.

I'm not sure how I'm going to feel after, I'm hoping it has a positive effect as I'll be able to move on. I think by moving on to TTC i will get my focus back, I'm 35 and have the man of my dreams so I'm more than ready.
x

It is a strange feeling. It took me a couple days to get positive. I was already a third of the way through the pregnancy and it's taken over 6 weeks for all the hormones to get out of my system. But I'm glad that you seem like you're already able to be as positive as possible :hugs:

Squirrel-people like you amaze me. Even though I have had 2 births with no meds I have short labours. Ds was 5hrs and dd 2.5 of active labour. I don't know that I could do 34 hrs without meds and intense back labour.

How's my last opk ladies?

Ok edit.... I forgot to upload my pic lol.
Trying to figure out how to upload lol

[URL=https://s997.photobucket.com/user/sharnw/media/DE568CAC-C9DC-4695-BD07-1A5AB95EE2F5_zpsa2yuqwqq.jpg.html][IMG]https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/DE568CAC-C9DC-4695-BD07-1A5AB95EE2F5_zpsa2yuqwqq.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I think the last one is the only positive one. I'm nont sure. I'm new with the OPK.

I'll buy some better opks today. I don't like these green handle ones.
Thank you for checking it out :) :flow:

Girls, looking at getting more tests.. What's your fav cheap IC?? I hear people buying off eBay but I don't see anything worth while!

Not the little green handle ones, or the little blue handle tests. They always have littles dents in them :(

The hubby got us the one with the pink handles.

I got a question. I know some of you ladies have been pregnant before & this may seem to be a very weird and awkward question but how did your breast feel during the first trimester?

My left boob feels different. Like if something is in it even between the lining of the nipple. I'm not sure how to explain it but it just feels super weird.

Thanks y'all! Do you know any brand names??

My boobs felt tingly, full, sore, and would even leak. Nipples were tender and tingly too!

They feel kind of full. But did it feel like there was something in it? I keep feeling something. I may be over thinking it.

They feel kind of full. But did it feel like there was something in it? I keep feeling something. I may be over thinking it.

Around 9 to 12 dpo it felt like little shots of electricity every so often and as the days went on they got heavier and more painful. But in all honesty true symptoms didnt hit until after 6 wks. Boobs and af like cramps prior to bfp.

I had symptoms way before I got my positive and I just knew I was preggo. So if you are having symptoms, record them!!

I think I'll just go with wondfos again. I haven't had problems with them yet :)

I keep feeling nauseous. Somewhat hopeful but trying not to super get my hopes up again :) you know it'll fail miserable when I get to like 10DPO.

I keep feeling nauseous. Somewhat hopeful but trying not to super get my hopes up again :) you know it'll fail miserable when I get to like 10DPO.

Stay positive and I'm hoping for a BFP for you! When will you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->