Psychic reading confusion....

You guys should do Cheri too, I'm hoping (of course) that she's the one that's right... but she said she thought I was already pregnant, so I better update her in 2 weeks when I can actually test!
What's weird, is that I had JUST gotten a positive OPK, and we BD'd that night, the next morning I wake up and I had my reading from her saying "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" hahaha.. so I wrote her back and said I wasn't pregnant but should be ovulating in the next day or so, and she said, "Oh, well, you better send me an email update in 2 weeks because they are saying December!"
weird.

You guys should do Cheri too, I'm hoping (of course) that she's the one that's right... but she said she thought I was already pregnant, so I better update her in 2 weeks when I can actually test!
What's weird, is that I had JUST gotten a positive OPK, and we BD'd that night, the next morning I wake up and I had my reading from her saying "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" hahaha.. so I wrote her back and said I wasn't pregnant but should be ovulating in the next day or so, and she said, "Oh, well, you better send me an email update in 2 weeks because they are saying December!"
weird.

That is weird! I really hope its right for you!!!! x

i hope she's right too!! where did you find her - send me the link, haha, i got paid!!! x

Hey ladies - i've just ordered another one - from Cheri this time!!!!

I'm hoping that Gail's Nov/Dec reading is right - going to :sex: all this week to try and catch that eggy!!!

Hx

weird.

Yeah... kinda makes it seem a little fishy that she was like "OH! Well then you'll get pregnant this cycle!" but, I'm still hoping she's right! haha!

I'm hoping that Gail's Nov/Dec reading is right - going to :sex: all this week to try and catch that eggy!!!

Hx

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! x

weird.

Yeah... kinda makes it seem a little fishy that she was like "OH! Well then you'll get pregnant this cycle!" but, I'm still hoping she's right! haha!

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Hx

that's exactly what i did last week - i ended up having to bribe DH as he was so tired - but we officially gave up after last night, just got to wait it out now!!x

i hope she's right too!! where did you find her - send me the link, haha, i got paid!!! x

haha now thats my kind of willpower! :winkwink:

well to be honest, i blame you :haha:

Oi!!!!!! :growlmad: hehehehe I would too! :haha:

well after chatting to you i have bought two and am now hunting down every psychic i can find :wacko:

saying that, i am actually finding it's taking my mind off the 2ww, so thank you :hugs:

haha now thats my kind of willpower! :winkwink:

well to be honest, i blame you :haha:

Oi!!!!!! :growlmad: hehehehe I would too! :haha:

well after chatting to you i have bought two and am now hunting down every psychic i can find :wacko:

saying that, i am actually finding it's taking my mind off the 2ww, so thank you :hugs:

It is exciting when you've ordered one and you're waiting for it wondering what it will say! Who are you after next? x

that's exactly what i did last week - i ended up having to bribe DH as he was so tired - but we officially gave up after last night, just got to wait it out now!!x

Ha ha - i normally have to jump on my OH before dinner because hes no use afterwards! FX you caught the egg with all that BD you did x

Ha ha - i normally have to jump on my OH before dinner because hes no use afterwards! FX you caught the egg with all that BD you did x

i bloody hope so - i'm shattered now :rofl:

evening all,lots of predictions going on,still waiting for my sandra 1,i'm so impatient lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->